Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don't count Mark Warner and the Pixel phone, both of which are long term recurring partnerships for him, he hasn't had a lot in the way of new ads lately.

Just Lightyear and Playin Choc. He was doing a lot better earlier in the year.

Google Pixel 7 launches soon - this week maybe? Sounds like there was a launch event a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 4
Bike ride, importance of self, wistful looks, has he mentioned he’s the only man in the house? 🥱
He's the perfect incel candidate. Entitled and frustrated. I wouldn't be surprised if our FOD was secretly on these websites (it's a thing in their family after all 🤣) complaining about how life is hard for him with so many vaginas in the house and how ungrateful they are to him.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m glad he hasn’t posted anything about World Mental Health Day. I don’t think my blood pressure could take it. Although he could talk about his Narcissistic Personality Disorder….

Reactions: 7
Obviously couldn’t be bothered to read all that freshers week pissed in the pub nonsense but Mummy Pig’s got a job. She’s not a stay at home mum.

People who think the world owes them a favour are indeed annoying though.

I’ve popped in for the first time in AGES to ask - is he ill? I haven’t let my eyeballs grace his chops in a while but duck me sideways he looks like a bag of oatmeal.

I’m genuinely shocked and (I hate myself)) a bit worried for him. Even if he is a douche.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously couldn’t be bothered to read all that freshers week pissed in the pub nonsense but Mummy Pig’s got a job. She’s not a stay at home mum.

People who think the world owes them a favour are indeed annoying though.
Was literally about to post to say this! Mummy pig works from home! Sly’s a twit.
(Also, why is it close to his real life if Clemmie’s always been a midwife? That’s 2 instances I count of him being wrong about women having actual jobs. Sexist twit!)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Two pages explaining Peppa Pig and ITNG to the reader. Ye gods.

Also, he links how close Peppa is to his own life on the tail end of talking about how Mummy Pig puts Daddy Pig down in front of the children at every opportunity, and that MP thinks DP is bleeping useless.

Excellent way to tell the world exactly how your wife treats you.

Reactions: 9
2 months ago he was on a 10k mark Warner vacation. Talk about being afraid of being redundant and budgeting in case if happens.full of tit as usual.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What a load of tosh. Should have known he would jump aboard. The growing trend of people harping on about mental health as if they know what they are talking about - undermines those suffering from genuine mental illness. This is something really close to my heart. Mental illness nearly burned my life to the ground - it’s took years and a lot of work to get to the surface. The ‘self care era’ mentality has done so much damage for people suffering from real mental health problems. I know we all have mental health - but worrying about redundancy and having a few restless nights is not raising awareness about it - it’s bullshit. Sorry this probably makes no sense and I don’t mean to offend anyone. I hate that guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That post just feels so, so off after he's reeked of privilege all year.

I'm sure those who can't afford a big house, countless home projects, four overseas trips this year alone, festivals, clothes shopping sprees, expensive hobbies, etc, etc, will be relieved he's feeling less pressure after talking to Clemmie.

I'm sure those who face redundancy year-round or have actually lost their jobs will be comforted to know that he escaped redundancy (from a job where he hardly seems to actually have to do anything) that one time 2 months ago.

I'm sure those whose finances are crippled by cost of living increases feel so much better that he appears to have the option of not impacting his children's lives if he does a bit of budgeting.

Your "outward projection" of wealth, travel, material goods and lifestyle contributes to other people's mental health problems Simon. But you know that, and you don't give a tit. Look at the backdrop of your enormous home study while you reel off your faux "worries" in an attempt to be relatable for mental health day.

OhFuckRightOff.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Worried about being made redundant….but spends so much time on insta content?! 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm finding that awareness days for serious topics like mental health, cancers, minority rights and many others are increasingly becoming just a check box on social media for a lot of people. In a way trivialised. Bung up a post on the relevant day, job done until next year. Heart disease one day, cookie day the next. It starts to become meaningless, and difficult to access links to real practical help and useful information if hashtags become flooded with "noise".

I think you can tell the difference between those who are genuine about a topic and putting in work throughout the year to try to make a difference however small, and those who are just posting because of an annual prompt on their social media calendar.

I'm tired after a long day and probably haven't explained this well. Hopefully you get the gist.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm finding that awareness days for serious topics like mental health, cancers, minority rights and many others are increasingly becoming just a check box on social media for a lot of people. In a way trivialisied. Bung up a post on the relevant day, job done until next year. Heart disease one day, cookie day the next. It starts to become meaningless, and difficult to access links to real practical help and useful information if hashtags become flooded with "noise".

I think you can tell the difference between those who are genuine about a topic and putting in work throughtout the year to try to make a difference however small, and those who are just posting because of an annual prompt on their social media calendar.

I'm tired after a long day and probably haven't explained this well. Hopefully you get the gist.
Totally understand. Baby loss awareness week has been so wonderful in sharing so many resources, everyone coming together etc. This mental health day has just been influencers chance to make it all about them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.