Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he stayed quiet as he knew whatever he did he’d duck it up…like with BLM or BML to him and also IWW. The guy fucked up his own birthday holiday!

Also probably still raging at EasyJet and the fact the funeral was on his birthday and he wanted it all about him! I wouldn’t have been shocked if he’d have been on moaning about the kids being off school for the impromptu bank holidays!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Book update:

I managed about another 4 pages today, it was tough going. He's moaning about bloody everything people talking to him when they see him with the children. Some of the many examples:

"Well done you for getting out and about!"
"Do I look like a geriatric? Do you see me with a Zimmer frame trundling down the street?"

"He's lovely. What's his name?"
Simon proceeds to compare assuming a baby's gender with assuming a large woman is pregnant when she's just large.

"Are you going to try for a boy next?"
"Why is there this assumption that because I have all girls, I'm somehow not fulfilled or I'm dissatisfied with what I have already."

"You've got your hands full there!"
He goes off on one about his household being probably more efficient than theirs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
FOD 55: Outsmarted by smart luggage on TechNO Wednesday; not even his ~stylish jeans could save the day.

I’m tit at coming up with these things (I only have 1 title in 54!!) but I’d love TechNo in there somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is he going all Hygge after their Denmark trip?
I once read someone on Twitter asking if Hygge transfers to smug in English, so sounds feasible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another account takeover for Clemmie's uninspired fast fashion combos 🥱.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Clemmie,

Please either come back to Instagram so those who care about your outfits can follow you (all 3 of them) or duck off.

Kind regards,

Fellow Tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Let me try : the collar, the maternity wear inspired shape with a mix of Mormons fashion, the color, the sneakers, the fitbit watch, the 2017 Gucci pink velvet bag. This is a DISASTER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's really quite vomit inducing...

See all these people who have missed Glen, do they not Google anything? I infollowed her long before Alicegate and would occasionally dip-in her instagram account to see what shite she was spouting - the lack of account and a quick Google led me here and suddenly I wasn't the only one who had widened up to the grifters of 'the grid'!

The gradual inclusion of her ... is now full.on features - she's on almost every grid post now 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
God, such a pair of bleeping try-hards.

I know we have said this 1000 times but stop trying to make Clemmie happen. Just stop. She’s a bleeping hag with terrible terrible taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gosh Clemmie looks dated.

She is dressing in the style of her heyday, but fashion has moved on.

She has a touch of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another account takeover for Clemmie's uninspired fast fashion combos 🥱.
Right - like I can’t understand what she’s gonna provide us with when it’s all Mango and Shein? That’s not even being snobby (altho Shein is actually vile for the planet and ur health their tit contains LEAD) but she’s giving us nothing beyond new in -> sort price low to high, why does anyone want to see this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's got to be a parody at this point.

Nobody is actually THAT deluded and self absorbed 😂

ShesGotTheFuckingDeludedLook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just gone on his grid, what does the “she’s got the look” mean and why is it repeated on so many slides? He’s so embarrassingly naff omg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.