Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also they can get to duck with "let me know if you have any questions about Copenhagen on here!"

You were there FIVE DAYS more like four for Simon, it does not make you an authority on the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatever happened to your husband slapping your arse and telling you 'you look hot'. Why it have to be all over the gram. SECONDLY, and maybe I'm wrong, but this isn't the kind of fashion that men find attractive, is it?? If I wore that pink monstrosity, my husband would be like well yeah if you like it, but it isn't my kinda thing. Surely he's gotta be pretending he thinks she's the dogs bollocks??

• Haha
Whatever happened to your husband slapping your arse and telling you 'you look hot'. Why it have to be all over the gram. SECONDLY, and maybe I'm wrong, but this isn't the kind of fashion that men find attractive, is it?? If I wore that pink monstrosity, my husband would be like well yeah if you like it, but it isn't my kinda thing. Surely he's gotta be pretending he thinks she's the dogs bollocks??
I doubt he's the one writing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God the whole thing is just super embarrassing.
I don’t mind a few of Glens dresses but her hair and face just ruin it. I want to give her hair a jolly good wash, some body and a blow dry and tell her to stop with the red lippy with beige colours and blondish hair - it’s so draining.
I was 40 the day before Sly, we went away and had fun in a Captial city - I put two photos on Instagram of funny signs I saw and that was it.

i just find it all so depressing. Do you think they even talked between getting ‘content’

This is an excellent point. My husband would think I had taken leave of all my senses in any of those dresses, especially the hideous checked thing.

i don’t believe for one second Sly wrote that fawning load of crap. Or if he did, that almost makes it even worse as that weirdy adoration/fawning is so grim, like some over-enthusiastic 17 year old boy trying to shove his tongue down your throat every 4 seconds. Bleugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh god how could I have for gotten about the hat !!!
Doesn’t fit your head love - does cover some of the greasy wig tho so not all bad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm a republican and also abhor blood sports & animal abuse. I've remained silent on the subject of the Queen's death, same as Si. If these are his reasons too, then I have to admit my grudging respect. I'd be very surprised, but I can't think why else he'd be staying silent on such a big event.
Because he’s a crass twit who knows that whilst people seem to be able to overlook the soul selling of his children for crude £££ if he says anything disrespectful or dim about the queen or corgis then it may actually be the end of his instagram days

Reactions: 14
The trying to make Clemmie happen is so transparent now. It was a gradual dripfeed to start with, she would appear on the odd post, now she is in almost every post!

He knows they are up tit creek as well because as the kids get older they are not going to be able to be used as fodder any more, and officially Clemmie is not on the gram which just leaves......Simon. Oh dear.

I imagine the long term plan is to rebrand as an account of the two of them together, because its 'what the people wanted', and it will end up with a lot less of the kids, a lot more of her 'style influencing', and fingers crossed that the brands start 'reaching out' to her again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Imagine having just started a new secondary school like M, and the children in your year find these videos of your Dad fawning all over your Mum as she struts around trying on different hideous outfits thinking she's "still got it"?

It doesn't bear thinking about.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Uhh is it just me or has he deleted the fawning vomit inducing post?! Long time lurker but the post this evening pushed me over the edge, now can’t see it …

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Uhh is it just me or has he deleted the fawning vomit inducing post?! Long time lurker but the post this evening pushed me over the edge, now can’t see it …
Did you maybe report the post for crimes against fashion/Denmark/humanity? I think Insta hides posts if you've reported them.

I still see it, sadly.

p.s. Welcome out of lurkdom!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.