Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No effing way did he write that!

And wasn’t this an anniversary AND 40th bday weekend away or is it just anniversary now so he can milk the bday too (seeing as he fucked up the first part of this trip!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he's dodged the issue of the Queen ie birthdays are personal and publicly celebrating something personal, in the way he usually would, without acknowledging her death, would bring criticism. But talking about architecture on a home account gets round that, though I'm sure some personal things will creep in.

Reactions: 9
I guess we can expect kitchen number, what, six(?!) to have a Danish feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they think that spending 5 days in Copenhagen will give them that Nordic flair for design they can think again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now that we're within the "new thread title" zone, I'm officially nominating this one from @Emmadale which was really popular a few pages ago!

I agree that the smartcase incident HAS to feature as a thread title 😆

I know it’s slightly early (but close) for a new thread title but this amazing duck up has to feature.

I’ll throw one in…

How sad to film giving your case a kick…and your ankle flapper jeans seriously give us the ick!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
FOD : not sharp enough for a smart luggage.

I'm terrible with words, was looking for a word game between smart and idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now that we're within the "new thread title" zone, I'm officially nominating this one from @Emmadale which was really popular a few pages ago!

I agree that the smartcase incident HAS to feature as a thread title 😆
Thank you, I’m honoured!

Thread title can’t not mention his two latest duck ups…..the case and THOSE jeans!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If they think that spending 5 days in Copenhagen will give them that Nordic flair for design they can think again 🤣
Agreed. It's far too late for them to jump on the Scandinavian bangwagon. They would literally have to take the place back to bare walls and start over again. Their house is the antithesis of Scandi design which is all about a clean, minimal, light and functional approach.

Even if they decided to do a Nordic-style makeover in one room, that would just add to the overall discordance as they jump from one instagram trend to another.

It seems a desperate and tenuous attempt to somehow link their Copenhagen trip to the House of Hooper account (and of course, to build up Clemmie's presence). It's an odd tangent and it doesn't work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agreed. It's far too late for them to jump on the Scandinavian bangwagon. They would literally have to take the place back to bare walls and start over again. Their house is the antithesis of Scandi design which is all about a clean, minimal, light and functional approach.

Even if they decided to do a Nordic-style makeover in one room, that would just add to the overall discordance as they jump from one instagram trend to another.

It seems a desperate and tenuous attempt to somehow link their Copenhagen trip to the House of Hooper account (and of course, to build up Clemmie's presence). It's an odd tangent and it doesn't work.
I think it’s also, as mentioned, an attempt to try and post (brag) about their trip without talking about it on the main account and looking like their ignoring the queens funeral.

Reactions: 15
Surely by far the easiest way of not looking like they're ignoring the Queen's death and funeral, is to not ignore the Queen's death and funeral?

Edit: Just noticed a typo in my previous message ffs. I know the word is bandwagon, not bangwagon! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FOD 55 : Skinny jeans, TECH NO luggage, and Scandi Bangwagons.

Can't see them coming up with anything tasteful.

1663850652156.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely by far the easiest way of not looking like they're ignoring the Queen's death and funeral, is to not ignore the Queen's death and funeral?

Edit: Just noticed a typo in my previous message ffs. I know the word is bandwagon, not bangwagon! 😆
I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm a republican and also abhor blood sports & animal abuse. I've remained silent on the subject of the Queen's death, same as Si. If these are his reasons too, then I have to admit my grudging respect. I'd be very surprised, but I can't think why else he'd be staying silent on such a big event.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Perhaps that is it. I still feel it's the sort of major news item he would normally have posted something about whether he's pro-monarchy or not. If he has developed a filter that would be good news! 😄

Has he ever posted about the royal family before, can anyone remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad you clarified- thought FOD was amongst us (totally something he’d do and then turn it in to low quality content) and we were going to get Alicegate the sequel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Perhaps that is it. I still feel it's the sort of major news item he would normally have posted something about whether he's pro-monarchy or not. If he has developed a filter that would be good news! 😄

Has he ever posted about the royal family before, can anyone remember?
Just checked and he did post for the "Platty Joobs" 🤢. Twins in crowns etc. Although he captioned it "however you feel about the monarchy, I hope you enjoy the time with your family". I'm just a bit surprised, as I would have had him down as a royalist & I'd say the majority of his followers definitely are.

Reactions: 3
Imagine when all the girls are old enough to consent and say no to social media posts. What on earth will he post about then 🤯

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.