Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I’ve been to that place. I have Scandinavian relatives. This is tainted for me now.
Our prayers are with you during this difficult time.

❤

Because he’s a crass twit who knows that whilst people seem to be able to overlook the soul selling of his children for crude £££ if he says anything disrespectful or dim about the queen or corgis then it may actually be the end of his instagram days
He doesn't have the capacity to bring up Britain's colonialism past either. So best to stay. :censored:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Even more obvious in latest pics, she’s got some serious Botox going on now 💉 she’s lost a lot of weight but that would normally increase lines not flatten them out. Only 💉 would.

Reactions: 10
This the same man that set up his camera in an airport to film himself kicking a suitcase?? 🙈🙈

it’s like he deliberately posts things at this point to give us all a laugh here, thanks Sly!!!!

This is extremely nit picky (but that’s why we’re here right) who holds a dress like that!!!! Surely you drape it over your arm?? Am I wrong? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This. Is. Gold. She most definitely does not have the look 😂 Possibly the most cringe-inducing thing he's ever posted. What a pair of utter try-hards. I don't even know where to begin with this monstrosity...
its like great Aunt Gladys out in her nightie amd orthopedic shoes!
those teeth she had done too every time i see her smile it makes me think of a Thunderbird character

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This. Is. Gold. She most definitely does not have the look 😂 Possibly the most cringe-inducing thing he's ever posted. What a pair of utter try-hards. I don't even know where to begin with this monstrosity...
I’m sorry but what the actual duck is she wearing 😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Little House on the Prairie called, they want their cast offs back...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pot kettle black taking the piss out of people taking pictures of their food for 20 minutes when you literally storied being thrown out of an airport, with some edits too, and have clearly had a ‘fashion’ photoshoot with your wife- no way that’s just an impromptu snap 😂

Clem needs to darken her hair asap. The Blonde just drains her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
His grid has become a Glen Fashion Guru page.

I am cringing so bad at her posts on his page. The desperation of trying to make her relevant is so embarrassing. Are they hoping the brands she's tagging will bite and get her to model for them? 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
How many people who "work sooo hard", as he claims to do, can come back from a main holiday and then almost immediately take time off from their massive workload for another overseas break?

How many people who "save for 2 years" for a holiday, as he claims they did, can almost immediately take a trip to an expensive destination, and spend £100-£230 a night on their evening meals?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh bleeping come on. She looks like she's logged onto ASOS and bought 5 dresses smiliar to all the dresses that anyone has worn this summer. Hardly fashion icon. She LOVES herself so much its actually so embarrassing. The comments on that post made me want to vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have doubts about the authenticity of the comments. They've been caught out before with that job lot of comments spelling Clemmie's name wrong.

Some of them are real, but a disproportionate amount seem to be from private accounts, some of which have hundreds/thousands of followers. Then there are emoji-only comments and generic ones. A large number of comments appearing very quickly (first few minutes) is also suspicious to me.

I think herd mentality plays a part too. Real people see pages of (bot and pod) comments about "beautiful Clemmie" and "come back to Instagram, Clemmie", so they chime in.

Another thing is I find the general tone and vibe in his comments section is markedly different when it's a Clemmie post compared to any of his other posts. It gets very clamouring, sycophantic, desperate and needy in there.

Reactions: 12
I would love for her to make a come back, it would be pure car crash Instagram. No brands would touch her, I doubt any of her Instagram ‘friends’ would follow her. That train has left now and will never come back. What a bunch of sad bastards they are!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.