Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction:
Dullest reel in the history of instagram about his "fitter than ever by 40 challenge" that literally nobody cares about except him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For some reason I just stumbled across Fod Instagram..so they took the kids on holiday, then proceeded to tell them to duck off for 8 hours a day. Then fucked them off again for a break to Copenhagen. For an account that sells the family dynamic so heavily, they're very selfish parents ans all for themselves rather than those girls aren't they. Twats

Reactions: 28
I know, I couldn't believe the way he was so openly talking about putting the kids in the kids club for such a huge chunk of their holiday!

Like, I'm no bleeping attachment parent believe me, and my kids don't like kids clubs on holiday anyway, but even if they did I still don't think I could bring myself to shove them in there all that time so we could do everything on our own, including having dinner? It makes me realise that actually I must quite like my kids after all!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Something about :
+Why they score highly on the happiness scales.
+Comments about resenting being a parent - yay beer o’clock and no constant questions from almost 7 year old toddlers.
+Unfortunate DIY mishap that occurred whilst he was away.
+poll about Christmas shopping. Are you starting early?

Almost 7 year old toddlers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, wasn’t it nine and a half hours across three sessions (each day) that the girls were dumped in clubs on holiday? Apart from Sundays that the clubs shut on. Fuming on Sundays then. That’s not for their benefit whatsoever, it’s for theirs to swan off and not be parents. What got me was they couldn’t even be bothered to have the evenings with their kids either - it was two back to back films at the “kids club” from 7.30-10.30pm. Picked up asleep he said. Brilliant safeguarding. Load of strangers around your kids. I suppose they feel they at least didn’t do a MM and leave them alone. One step up from that then.
As market research, I actually asked my son (who’s similar age to the twins) whether he would like to spend the day in clubs most of the day and evening if we went on a holiday abroad. The reaction was quite upsetting and I wished I hadn’t asked. There’s no way I believe any six year old would agree to all those hours away, every day. They never got the choice for sure. Awful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's such a horrible excuse for a human being isn't she. She looks practically repulsed on the top pic 😡
And they would usually take several photos for something like that, so that one was likely deemed to be the best of the bunch 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, wasn’t it nine and a half hours across three sessions (each day) that the girls were dumped in clubs on holiday? Apart from Sundays that the clubs shut on. Fuming on Sundays then. That’s not for their benefit whatsoever, it’s for theirs to swan off and not be parents. What got me was they couldn’t even be bothered to have the evenings with their kids either - it was two back to back films at the “kids club” from 7.30-10.30pm. Picked up asleep he said. Brilliant safeguarding. Load of strangers around your kids. I suppose they feel they at least didn’t do a MM and leave them alone. One step up from that then.
As market research, I actually asked my son (who’s similar age to the twins) whether he would like to spend the day in clubs most of the day and evening if we went on a holiday abroad. The reaction was quite upsetting and I wished I hadn’t asked. There’s no way I believe any six year old would agree to all those hours away, every day. They never got the choice for sure. Awful people.
Yeah my kids wouldn't to to kids clubs either. My best friend just went on holidayz sent her POORLY 2 year old to kids club, and was shocked when the poor little thing ended up in hospital with pneumonia when they came home

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I simply cannot see the point of taking a “family” holiday where you see your kid for breakfast and lunch and Sundays. And then drone on about how you deserve a real break too only to turn around and go on holiday without the kids like a week later (I said before I don’t believe they were in Copenhagen when he posted about the luggage, I think they were home by that point).

Someone here posted a tiktok thread thing from the child of an influencer a few years ago but if I recall right the OD’s were up to something and it got buried. It was truly eye opening in terms of the young woman feeling she had to perform, was praised when the parent got the likes, few things felt authentic.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No wonder the twins always look like they want to groin punch him in ever picture
Urgh he is just an absolute fuckwit

Reactions: 7
The fact that they keep arranging holidays without the children, or returning to places with full-time childcare specifically to avoid being with their children, tells me this isn't a bonded family.

Regardless of how much they try to pretend otherwise for the 'gram.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I can't wait to see how this all pans out when the children are adults.
I bet mod and fod (with their very limited cultural baggage) have never watched “Whatever happened to baby Jane “ and maybe they should… Those 7 year old “toddlers” are already starting to give Baby Jane Hudson vibes

Reactions: 10
HouseofHooper has the Copenhagen update. Five days of interiors inspiration, and someone appears to have swallowed a page from Architectural Digest. Their existing decor is a long way from Scandi so I look forward to seeing how they incorporate their new ideas.

I laughed out loud.

Mind you, Copenhagen does have some gorgeous shops. My favourite table cloth is from there, almost 20 years old!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely creasing that we're supposed to believe Simon wrote that 😄

Look at the tag-fest. Total cringe.

LmfaoSeriously.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Something about :
+Why they score highly on the happiness scales.
+Comments about resenting being a parent - yay beer o’clock and no constant questions from almost 7 year old toddlers.
+Unfortunate DIY mishap that occurred whilst he was away.
+poll about Christmas shopping. Are you starting early?
Definitely a poll, extra points for mild sexism like "does the woman in your house do all the Christmas shopping"?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.