Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's not like she gets any work these days from Instagram, and let's face it, it's unlikely to ever happen again given what she did. So what is the point of him continuing to refer to her in such curated ways (apart from when he lost his tit when she returned from Glastonbury!) to continue to give her this online persona. It can only be to massage her ego can't it?!

If I actually think about it, I still can't believe what she actually did and that she risked such a fall from grace. Like, she was the proper QUEEN of Instagram, she was absolute top dog, they were absolutely raking it in. And it all went to tit because of something that could have been so easily avoided, it was just bizarre.
I reckon all the insta huns look at their tattle threads, if it was me I couldn’t resist. I bet she isn’t the first one to comment to try to defend herself (although I’m fairly certain the first Alice post was on the first page of the first ever thread so there wasn’t much to defend then). I think where she went wrong (racism aside) was that she only “offered an alternative opinion” in relation to herself, she didn’t try and defend any of her “friends” or her husband, she just wanted people to see her as a uber stylish midwife living in a more fashionable barbie dream house and actually didn’t care how any one else was viewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just find it funny that as they’ve finally spent all the money in her company bank account she starts creeping around Insta again…? Like they clearly need/want the Insta subsidy but have no idea how to navigate this space with her trash reputation.

I’ll never understand why they didn’t spend out on a PR crisis firm to help with the position she found herself in. So many influencers have been found doing worse since and managed to bounce back because they committed to doing the anti racism work. In an alternative universe Clem could be flogging skin & me and having Lick paint sort that shabby kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was anyone part of the threads when Alice was posting? Did you ever suspect anything?
I was. I thought that Alice was possibly a mate of MOD’s but I didn’t think Glen would be stupid enough to come on here under an pseudonym and not only join her own thread to defend herself but slag off all her insta mates on this and other threads.

PLOT TWIST: She was indeed that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon all the insta huns look at their tattle threads, if it was me I couldn’t resist. I bet she isn’t the first one to comment to try to defend herself (although I’m fairly certain the first Alice post was on the first page of the first ever thread so there wasn’t much to defend then). I think where she went wrong (racism aside) was that she only “offered an alternative opinion” in relation to herself, she didn’t try and defend any of her “friends” or her husband, she just wanted people to see her as a uber stylish midwife living in a more fashionable barbie dream house and actually didn’t care how any one else was viewed.
I went back this morning and looked. She was post NINE of thread one and she joined Tattle three weeks before then.
Must have been a shock for her to see her own name when she was perusing the boards, hence how she got on quick.

Definitely not the 'thousands of posts' she detailed in her faux-apology.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Was anyone part of the threads when Alice was posting? Did you ever suspect anything?
I was a lurker. I definitely thought it was a bit suspicious, but I wasn't CERTAIN it was actually her at first.

There were threads on another forum that brought me here, and on those earlier threads were two posters in particular (might have been the same person using two logins, might have just been trolls trying to be contrary) who used to defend Clemmie constantly. It was quite comical. "Alice" seemed a little more measured so I was never quite as convinced as some others were, until the point that there was further evidence.

At times, I've had suspicions about some posters on here post-Alice. I would not be at all surprised if there have been posters closer to the situation than we realise.

Spot on. Her "outgoing statement" (I refuse to refer to it as an apology) about using Tattle to defend herself has been debunked many times. The picking and choosing of those crying troll is laughable, there could be 10 pages of intelligent discussion about influencers exploiting their children citing actual examples, but they'll pick out the one time someone called their partner a wanker!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She first joined not to defend herself but to slag off cash caraway, she was just a regular tattler like us until it got out of hands 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh tit, i am about to fall down a rabbit hole. I have gone back to the first ever MOD/FOD thread and have started reading Alice's posts (can't believe she is there on the first page!). Once you know its her it's so obvious, but I guess at the time it wasn't straight away.

However, I cannot spend the rest of my day reading hundreds of posts, heeeeelpppppp! 🤣

Omg Cash Carraway, blast from the past! Whatever happened to her?

I always remember her disgust for Alex James's cheese festival! 🤣🤣🤣

I went back this morning and looked. She was post NINE of thread one and she joined Tattle three weeks before then.
Must have been a shock for her to see her own name when she was perusing the boards, hence how she got on quick.

Never forgetting the reason she originally joined- almost a month before a thread on her even existed- to slag off Cash Carraway.

If anyone wants to read just Alice's posts, this link should do it:

Thank you for that link.

Reading that is absolutely fascinating when you think it was Clemmie the whole time. What the duck was she thinking? Its nuts, how could she be so stupid?!

Also, didn't realise she hated Anna Whitehouse so much either! 😆

Hadn't there been a Mumsnet thread about them previously as well, where she was posting as herself....wasn't that the one where someone called Simon a wanker and she was incredulous, and then he did some really cringy stories about the fact someone had called him a wanker? Hard to believe the first ODs thread was only starting on Tattle at that time, when did Tattle actually start?

How long was she posting on Tattle for before she got found out?

Reactions: 10
She posted under Anyalovesrose on mumsnet or something similar.

Flex appeal anna is annoying, but Glen was one of her closest friends and helped her throughout her pregnancy losses and birth of her second child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Hadn't there been a Mumsnet thread about them previously as well, where she was posting as herself....wasn't that the one where someone called Simon a wanker and she was incredulous, and then he did some really cringy stories about the fact someone had called him a wanker?
I was on that MN thread as well, although it wasn’t me who called Fodders a wanker, and Clemmie had a little faux outraged tantrum about it but Simon wasn’t bovvered, no siree, to the point where he did about ten Instastories detailing exactly how much he didn’t care.

I say ‘faux outrage’ because lest we forget…here’s what Clem really thinks about her husband
14386F2E-B5A6-4A79-A6E1-76E626295D71.jpeg

She posted under Anyalovesrose on mumsnet or something similar.
She did post under that name, but she didn’t claim to be anyone other than herself. I think it was an account she’d opened before she became ‘famous’ and used it to sign in. She only came on because Pukka had been talked about and came onto the thread and won over some hearts and minds 🤣 MOD came on expecting to do the same, but got shredded because she’s a born witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was on that MN thread as well, although it wasn’t me who called Fodders a wanker, and Clemmie had a little faux outraged tantrum about it but Simon wasn’t bovvered, no siree, to the point where he did about ten Instastories detailing exactly how much he didn’t care.

I say ‘faux outrage’ because lest we forget…here’s what Clem really thinks about her husbandView attachment 1585182

She did post under that name, but she didn’t claim to be anyone other than herself. I think it was an account she’d opened before she became ‘famous’ and used it to sign in. She only came on because Pukka had been talked about and came onto the thread and won over some hearts and minds 🤣 MOD came on expecting to do the same, but got shredded because she’s a born witch.

Oh yes I had forgotten about that! Maybe that's why she doesn't like Mother Pukka then?

Reactions: 8
It would be very easy for an influencer to sign up here, insult themselves (fat/ugly/wanker etc.), and then screenshot it on instagram (or wherever) crying about how mean Tattle is.

Totally theoretically speaking, of course.

Reactions: 17
Thank you for that link.

Reading that is absolutely fascinating when you think it was Clemmie the whole time. What the duck was she thinking? Its nuts, how could she be so stupid?!

Also, didn't realise she hated Anna Whitehouse so much either! 😆

Hadn't there been a Mumsnet thread about them previously as well, where she was posting as herself....wasn't that the one where someone called Simon a wanker and she was incredulous, and then he did some really cringy stories about the fact someone had called him a wanker? Hard to believe the first ODs thread was only starting on Tattle at that time, when did Tattle actually start?

How long was she posting on Tattle for before she got found out?
I think she was posting late 2018- spring time-ish 2019. Tattlers had suspected it was her so she stopped posting but it all kicked off in November 2019. I don’t think we ever found out how her insta friends found out what she was doing?

We also don’t know for certain how many accounts she had. A lot of the huns that Alice didn’t talk about turned on her so they may have just all piled on to bring the queen down or she might have said something using other accounts.

I don’t know if she did hate Anna Whitehouse, they were supposed to be friends. Clemmie was critical of her flexappeal campaign, she also called ladbaby a chav version of the hooper’s. I don’t think she likes people who try to use their Instagram for good because it really highlighted her greed.

Reactions: 11
Just googled CC after being reminded of her here, says filming started of her tv series in March, supposedly staring Daisy May Cooper. Wouldn’t it be fun if MOD’s online assault featured as a storyline 😂 Can’t quite remember what her big issue with CC was?

Never forgetting the reason she originally joined- almost a month before a thread on her even existed- to slag off Cash Carraway.
Having been on the receiving end of Cash Carraways venom when I dared to voice an alternative opinion to her, I cant say I blame Glen for that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It would be very easy for an influencer to sign up here, insult themselves (fat/ugly/wanker etc.), and then screenshot it on instagram (or wherever) crying about how mean Tattle is.

Totally theoretically speaking, of course.
Yep! Also some threads have really unhinged bad vibes or contributors who are clearly not in a good place who are truly vile, like ngl the Lauren Goodger or any of the itv/mtv level celeb threads are filled with absolute trash, so print screening some of the cretin level content from there makes it really easy to discredit tattle as a whole. It’s a shame but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep! Also some threads have really unhinged bad vibes or contributors who are clearly not in a good place who are truly vile, like ngl the Lauren Goodger or any of the itv/mtv level celeb threads are filled with absolute trash, so print screening some of the cretin level content from there makes it really easy to discredit tattle as a whole. It’s a shame but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I agree some of the threads are scary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.