Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree some of the threads are scary šŸ¤£
Yeah sadly. Itā€™s why Iā€™d not tell anyone IRL I was here cos heaven forbid they stumble upon that tit first šŸ„“!

On topic tho canā€™t believe Clem was an early adopter of Tattle šŸ˜‚ and that she ruined a brilliant salary/lifestyle cos of it. I wonder what sheā€™d be doing nowā€¦? The bottomā€™s kind of fallen out the market and most of her old peers have had to pivot into something else eg tv radio books or podcasts to keep earning. Maybe sheā€™d have ended up as a regular on tv ala dr Alex? Thinking of who is keeping the huns afloat now sheā€™d easily have gotten some work off John Lewis for anyday, the sky programs/glass ad, skin & me, plus all the kid related freebies and dog stuff too?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah sadly. Itā€™s why Iā€™d not tell anyone IRL I was here cos heaven forbid they stumble upon that tit first šŸ„“!

On topic tho canā€™t believe Clem was an early adopter of Tattle šŸ˜‚ and that she ruined a brilliant salary/lifestyle cos of it. I wonder what sheā€™d be doing nowā€¦? The bottomā€™s kind of fallen out the market and most of her old peers have had to pivot into something else eg tv radio books or podcasts to keep earning. Maybe sheā€™d have ended up as a regular on tv ala dr Alex? Thinking of who is keeping the huns afloat now sheā€™d easily have gotten some work off John Lewis for anyday, the sky programs/glass ad, skin & me, plus all the kid related freebies and dog stuff too?
As much as I loathe the pair of them, they really were in the top tier of aspirational influencers (god knows why, like, but they were). I think they would have branched out into something else too, especially MOD who, like you say, could have had a tv slot on something like Lorraine or This Morning as the resident midwife/HCP. Not so sure about FOD as his book was a big floperoo. Itā€™s one thing wading through his word salad on Insta where itā€™s free, but I doubt many more people would pay for that particular privilege. Maybe he would/could start an onlyfans for his huns where he posts topless videos of himself doing his sad dad dancing in skin tight lycra shorts*

*I JEST! The world isnā€™t ready for that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just imagine if the ODā€™s had been good through early covid - Peloton or something would have sponsored them. Amazon. Any sort of athleisure brand. Teaching apps. Disney/Netflix/prime/whatever. They really missed out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I say it all the time, so I'm sorry, but she should have lost her NHS job. I'd have lost my teaching job if my Headteacher had that proof brought to her.

• Heart
If it hadn't been Alicegate, I feel like they might have had their downfall some other way by now.

Their arrogance had no bounds, and they're not the most savvy individuals.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The comparison.

ā€œThey are dead to meā€ to hers:
Even though Faye only posts positively about her boys, her whole money making Insta is plastered with photos of them. Perverts are only looking for the kiddie pics & don't care what the parent has to say about their little cherubs.

Reactions: 11
If it hadn't been Alicegate, I feel like they might have had their downfall some other way by now.

Their arrogance had no bounds, and they're not the most savvy individuals.
Oh absolutely, out of all the Insta huns these two came across as one of the most cocky, they were bound to come a cropper at some point. MOD was a right arrogant wanker on that tv dating show.

Reactions: 13
Wow, I just read through all her posts. Hilarious how she tried to paint herself as a working class mum, but also that she knew a lot of influencers and was in their wider circle.

So did she get drunk and tell another insta hun about the account? How did it come to light that everyone knew it was her? Did Anya get on the computer and leak it herself?

Reactions: 12
Even though Faye only posts positively about her boys, her whole money making Insta is plastered with photos of them. Perverts are only looking for the kiddie pics & don't care what the parent has to say about their little cherubs.
True. She has even more photos of the boys on fb then just the same ones on insta.

Be more Blake
Think thatā€™s so sad. Poor Blake for having to do that in the first place. 11 men camped outside your home is so intrusive especially when youā€™re more vulnerable heavily pregnant and alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So did she get drunk and tell another insta hun about the account? How did it come to light that everyone knew it was her? Did Anya get on the computer and leak it herself?
We donā€™t know. I think the Tattle mods had a suspicion Alice was Mod and she got banned (possibly?). She then reappeared as ā€˜Leopardprintvansā€™ and the same thing happened. Few weeks later and Susie Verill did an IG post or tweet about it and all hell broke loose. Maybe one of her mates who read here confronted her about it but why she admitted it was her no one knows.

Iā€™d love it if she wrote a book about the Alice scandal. Itā€™s the only book written by the Hoopers Iā€™d actually consider buying. Donā€™t particularly want to see her back but I bet sheā€™s kicking herself that she didnā€™t apologise properly (even if she didnā€™t mean it) and deleted her account so quickly as there are a few influencers whoā€™ve been found to have said much, much worse and been rehabilitated (I actually canā€™t believe the foul Elle Darby is back on IG for example). Then again, I donā€™t think Clemmie has a heartfelt apology in her, fake or otherwise, because deep down, I donā€™t believe sheā€™s sorry or thinks she did anything wrong. Arrogance was her downfall.

• Heart
Just googled CC after being reminded of her here, says filming started of her tv series in March, supposedly staring Daisy May Cooper. Wouldnā€™t it be fun if MODā€™s online assault featured as a storyline šŸ˜‚ Canā€™t quite remember what her big issue with CC was?
Didnā€™t CC mention clemmies acne and Clemmie called CC a swamp donkey
Ahh the good old days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I say it all the time, so I'm sorry, but she should have lost her NHS job. I'd have lost my teaching job if my Headteacher had that proof brought to her.
I never understood how she kept her NHS job anyway.
Iā€™ve known a couple of NHS midwives but none of them took as much holiday time as her pre lockdown, she was always flying off on some holiday or another!
what exactly is the annual leave entitlement for a midwife?

Reactions: 12
It was Susie Verill who called out Clemmie?

Susie, as in Susie whose own horrendously overtly racist past tweets were uncovered just after she had been posting about what a great mum she was because she had these books to teach her kids about racism?!

Wild times!

I also remember Clemmie getting into trouble not long before Alice Gate because she did a review of 'Why I'm no longer talking to white people about race' and she said it helped with some of her 'preconceptions'. But when asked what preconceptions she had about black people she couldn't answer. She was never the sharpest was she?

Reactions: 19
Be more Blake
I trust the over 5 million people who've now liked this post are unfollowing not just entertainment/news accounts that use pap-type pictures, but ALL accounts that use intrusive photos of children.

If they're (quite rightly) outraged about people waiting outside someone's home for a photo of a child, then don't give a free pass to parents exploiting their children from within the home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was Susie Verill who called out Clemmie?

Susie, as in Susie whose own horrendously overtly racist past tweets were uncovered just after she had been posting about what a great mum she was because she had these books to teach her kids about racism?!
The very same šŸ¤£ Hypocrisy at its finest. It probably wasnā€™t the racism that shocked Susie so much in that instance, but that Mod had broken ranks and slagged off all her other ā€˜friendsā€™. Despite what they posted at the time, I donā€™t think many of the established Instamums liked Candice Brathwaite. That might have been because of her race, but I suspect it was more likely that it was because CB is ā€˜new moneyā€™. Possibly a bit of both, I donā€™t know. Iā€™m not a fan of CB by any means, but whoā€™s laughing now?

Reactions: 11
Then again, I donā€™t think Clemmie has a heartfelt apology in her, fake or otherwise, because deep down, I donā€™t believe sheā€™s sorry or thinks she did anything wrong. Arrogance was her downfall.
Totally agree with you. The fact that she's prancing and showboating all over his instagram account without ever having addressed what happened other than her ridiculous untruthful "statement" says it all really. She thought she could lie her way out of it and that it would soon blow over.

I do like the idea of a book to lift the lid on the whole thing, not just Alicegate but the wider story. Others have alluded to a lot of backstabbing going on and a sort of hierarchy among influencers. Unfortunately I don't think Clemmie could be trusted with such a project, she'd make herself out to be a victim and it'd basically be a work of fiction. Just like that "statement" of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.