Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was Laura Rutherford that mummy smile who outed Clemmie?
Me, too. Then Bethie HungerMama also joined in.

Mind you, they all have chat groups so it might have been simultaneous outings and it just depended on who we each saw first.

5274BCC7-4F69-4F16-9CB1-109F5729C11D.jpeg

And this:

D9FF707C-49EE-4E07-A9C6-723CDF6CF848.jpeg

It all kicks off here. I do think they all decided to be simultaneously heartbroken. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was Susie Verill. She was the first to put up a cryptic post not naming her, but then others followed. I think thatmummysmile posted the rabbit pic then started liking comments naming mod
B5AD0A42-EF94-4E67-8BCC-4DA5849590C6.jpeg

715AF220-7F82-4622-B56D-0496540D00DB.jpeg

Susie Verils story

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd forgotten how absolutely GOLD this all was at the time. Thank you for the reminders! 😆

Here's a brilliant summary by @Sweettutu from October 2019 on Alice's posting history (post #589 on the page):

"Alice" really was getting in her digs to others all over the place, while insisting that they (MOD and FOD) were above it all 😂

Reactions: 13
Wasn't there at least one of that crowd who was acting personally offended in multiple instagram stories, even though they weren't one of the ones Clemmie had slagged off? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn't there at least one of that crowd who was acting personally offended in multiple instagram stories, even though they weren't one of the ones Clemmie had slagged off? 😄
I think there were a few who did that. On the MN threads, before Tattle, they knew that if they got a mention on there, it would increase their followers. They were mainly about Mod, Pukka, and Telford, but Susie V did loads of Instastories about it (despite her later saying she doesn’t get involved in the drama), as well as Hungermama and the woman who did the ‘I’m just a girl sitting on a step, asking you to sign my petition to get Mumsnet taken down’, which MOD reposted (Natasha Baillie?).

Personally I think for all their moaning about Tattle, some of the lesser influencers secretly enjoy getting a mention and when there’s a thread on them, they know they’ve finally made it. It also gives them a bit of content, plus an opportunity to go whinging to the press about ‘trolls’ and ‘my Tattle hell’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't remember her name! Kelachi something? Like she saw that band wagon and jumped right on it even tough she was never mentioned anywhere 🤣

• Haha
I can't find him on their site, but he's probably still lurking there somewhere.
Me, too. Then Bethie HungerMama also joined in.

Mind you, they all have chat groups so it might have been simultaneous outings and it just depended on who we each saw first.

View attachment 1587195

And this:

View attachment 1587222

It all kicks off here. I do think they all decided to be simultaneously heartbroken. 🙄

sorry to derail ! but what happened to Laura Rutherford ? teh mummy smile page no longer exists.
always thought that mummy smile was a strange insta name though did she ever explain it? i only used to pop in and out of her page a bit

Reactions: 8
Did anyone, @Axatogrind ? Post a comparison photo of her in Prime MOD to now?

She doesn't even look like herself anymore!
PhotoGrid_Plus_1663509162436.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Kalechee, not sure how to spell her name was the one who got herself involved when Alice NEVER commented about her. Got her a lot of attention though as she wanted.

Know she’s also posted about white women smelling.

Reactions: 9
I'd forgotten how absolutely GOLD this all was at the time. Thank you for the reminders! 😆

Here's a brilliant summary by @Sweettutu from October 2019 on Alice's posting history (post #589 on the page):

"Alice" really was getting in her digs to others all over the place, while insisting that they (MOD and FOD) were above it all 😂
Followed this link and noticed this
DA9AAF70-6559-4968-AFF2-E66E0B5235D4.png

Some things haven’t changed at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kalechee, not sure how to spell her name was the one who got herself involved when Alice NEVER commented about her. Got her a lot of attention though as she wanted.

Know she’s also posted about white women smelling.
Is this the white ppl not washing their legs/shins Twitter discourse? The legacy of that is so much worse than the reality of what it was, wasn’t it someone famous/big on socials admitted not washing their legs in the shower, then loads of MC white ppl backed them, then there was a poll, blah blah blah. Tbh I’m white but wash my shins so don’t take offence to it but there’s defs white ppl that don’t shower properly and smell bad as a result. Like even historically white British ppl haven’t had great relations with hygiene compared to other parts of the world and ngl in present day think it’s worse in the (upper) middle classes after attending uni where none of them are housetrained.

But yeah Kelechi is why I’m here! I never got the vibe she was centring herself but I don’t think Clemmie would be in hiding had K not put the situation out on blast the way she did, for days running. Good on her tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
At the time of the spectacular outing, I got the impression a group of them got wind of what MOD had been up to, gave her an ultimatum to come clean publicly within a time frame, she didn't, so they outed her.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone, @Axatogrind ? Post a comparison photo of her in Prime MOD to now?
No, I didn't. It's mainly the hair I think. Looks so damaged and over-processed (assuming we're talking post-teeth MOD).

It wouldn't be the first time I've had suspicions, but I'm not convinced that the newest picture hasn't had some photoshopping on her face.

We don’t know. I think the Tattle mods had a suspicion Alice was Mod and she got banned (possibly?). She then reappeared as ‘Leopardprintvans’ and the same thing happened. Few weeks later and Susie Verill did an IG post or tweet about it and all hell broke loose. Maybe one of her mates who read here confronted her about it but why she admitted it was her no one knows.

I’d love it if she wrote a book about the Alice scandal. It’s the only book written by the Hoopers I’d actually consider buying. Don’t particularly want to see her back but I bet she’s kicking herself that she didn’t apologise properly (even if she didn’t mean it) and deleted her account so quickly as there are a few influencers who’ve been found to have said much, much worse and been rehabilitated (I actually can’t believe the foul Elle Darby is back on IG for example). Then again, I don’t think Clemmie has a heartfelt apology in her, fake or otherwise, because deep down, I don’t believe she’s sorry or thinks she did anything wrong. Arrogance was her downfall.
Wasn't it Laura Rutherford when she was Thatmummysmile? A cryptic pic of a white rabbit springs to mind.

Reactions: 4
Also I really can't stand the "women helping other women on this platform" when they were the biggest group of snakes we've ever seen 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
By the way I've read about 20 more pages of his book in the last few days (can't do more than a few pages in one go). I'm up to around page 100 overall.

There's been nothing to report really. Bit about making new parent friends, competitive parenting and dropping your kid off at someone else's home for a playdate. Absolutely dull as dishwater. There was one simile that took him about 10 lines of text to complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.