Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My airline colleagues and I always make an effort to call our employer's onboard safety policies "bullshit" while taking action against a member of the public, particularly when they're filming and dozens of other people are in the vicinity.

Said no-one who ever wanted to keep their job 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely everyone knows that lots of gushing social media comments about your partner usually means you’re in a dreadful relationship?!

I almost had a twit attack and bought one of those Away cases a few months ago. They come up all the time on ‘best suitcase’ lists and I was fed up of having really cheap ones that break. They have some sort of internal compressor so are basically a giant packing cube! Glad I came to my senses. I can imagine his embarrassment at being taken off the flight and feeling foolish at not having noticed the information about smart suitcases, but the entitlement of him… There clearly are reasons for the rule and if you travel frequently you know you shouldn’t put a laptop in the hold - it’s the same principle.
Lol at “twit attack” 🤣

Reactions: 7
The way he talks about Clemmie is so weirdly possessive and controlling. Who wants to hear their husband remarking that decades ago you could have shagged someone else? Who cares?
Everything about him and the way he acts would just turn me off so much. I agree, they come across like they absolutely can't stand each other and are trying hard to seem like they're so0o0o in love.

Reactions: 20
Notice how he's only replying to the comments that it's a stupid rule, ignores all the ones explaining its a fire risk and it has to be done etc. Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
obviously simon acting like an entitled spoilt toddler has been covered…but he didn’t really fulfil clemmie’s brief to dress stylishly for copenhagen did he? maybe she was the one who tipped the staff off 🤔
89D23CDB-6E94-460E-84F5-392E0888822E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Singing her praises 'pick of the litter', really? are you sure about that? I mean, racist internet troll isn't top of most peoples want list in a partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Notice how he's only replying to the comments that it's a stupid rule, ignores all the ones explaining its a fire risk and it has to be done etc. Dick
I suppose at least he's not deleting the posts giving factual information about the risks.

If he could manage to get over himself just slightly (no chance), he could do a good service by backtracking and explaining that the batteries ARE actually a legit fire risk and it's not a disproportionate response to inconvenience one passenger for the safety of everyone else.

It's far more security-conscious for the person who caused the issue to be sent back to the start of the screening process than it is to delay a whole flight manually examining an individual's luggage at the gate or inside the plane cabin. Or does he think his hold luggage should have just been handed back to him without a thorough examination? Lol.

A person (or people in collusion) with nefarious intentions could easily use that situation to their advantage by creating a diversion making a show of removing an "offending battery" while having access to other items that aren't allowed as carry-on but are allowed in the hold.

The airline gets a lot of flack, but they acted 100% correctly in this instance IMO. There was no alternative that would not have introduced additional risks.

I can't help thinking that the whole thing was soooo avoidable, if he'd only taken carry-on luggage as per his earlier brag about travelling light? 🤦‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way he talks about Clemmie is so weirdly possessive and controlling. Who wants to hear their husband remarking that decades ago you could have shagged someone else? Who cares?
Everything about him and the way he acts would just turn me off so much. I agree, they come across like they absolutely can't stand each other and are trying hard to seem like they're so0o0o in love.
There’s this post he made for their 7th anniversary saying along the lines that he he was glad he knocked her up so she’d couldn’t escape.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe Independent Talent still seems to represent Sly. He continually embarrasses himself and acts like a small child. At what point will they just tell him that he’s on his own? Surely he doesn’t need them to manage a ~deal for a couple of kids jumpers and some WD40.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it so bizarre and sexist that she has no public ‘voice’, whist he spouts off 24/7?

She is basically his doll - he can project anything onto her, say anything about her and she has no public right to reply.

(I know that’s her own fault).

But I bet he loves it. Keeping her in her place. Silencing her. Making her into a cypher.

She has such dead eyes now. That over filled yet oddly flat upper lip. Hair that used to be so shiny - it’s like straw now. What the duck happened? I think she must be very depressed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it very odd and quite embarrassing for her that she wants to have such a strong secondhand presence on a platform that she chose to walk away from after being so publicly disgraced.

I'm of the opinion that she's devising and managing most of what gets posted about her. 90% of the content about her seems overly "curated" (sorry for such an instagram word) compared to his usual style of bunging any old error-ridden rubbish out there.

It's a weird dynamic, seems like she's using him as her publicist in a way. Does she just desperately need her ego massaged?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find it very odd and quite embarrassing for her that she wants to have such a strong secondhand presence on a platform that she chose to walk away from after being so publicly disgraced.

I'm of the opinion that she's devising and managing most of what gets posted about her. 90% of the content about her seems overly "curated" (sorry for such an instagram word) compared to his usual style of bunging any old error-ridden rubbish out there.

It's a weird dynamic, seems like she's using him as her publicist in a way. Does she just desperately need her ego massaged?
Yes, it's not like she gets any work these days from Instagram, and let's face it, it's unlikely to ever happen again given what she did. So what is the point of him continuing to refer to her in such curated ways (apart from when he lost his tit when she returned from Glastonbury!) to continue to give her this online persona. It can only be to massage her ego can't it?!

If I actually think about it, I still can't believe what she actually did and that she risked such a fall from grace. Like, she was the proper QUEEN of Instagram, she was absolute top dog, they were absolutely raking it in. And it all went to tit because of something that could have been so easily avoided, it was just bizarre.

Reactions: 18
I haven’t been on this thread in yonks but glad to see you’re all soldering on 👏🏻👏🏻 He popped up in my feed for some unbeknown reason, the pic with Glen celebrating their Anniversary. I don’t know why public gushy declarations wind me up so much, why does declaring that to everyone seem to be so normal?? Plus so many weird things, he really puts her up on such a pedestal and he comes across still as an obsessed 20yr old, weird. Oh well it amazes me they made another year, how she puts up with word salad I don’t know and how he still gushes over her after what she did I’ll never understand!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.