Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also late to the party and missed his stories, but I really hope a video of him being turfed off the plane turns up on Tiktok, having been filmed by another passenger (who has no idea who he is) going full on Karen and ‘don’t you know who I am?’ at the airline staff. Then the Mail gets hold of it with headlines like ‘Husband of disgraced racist influencer Clemmie Hooper throws a tantrum on plane after not reading T&C’s’.

One can dream…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Clemmie the middle aged hipster fashionista is never gonna happen Simon. She comes across as too much of a b*tch for that. Plus every gushing post sounds like you're both one fight away from divorce.

Reactions: 25
What a ridiculously vom-worthy post! (That she probably typed herself!)

But unlike Rachel she didn’t get off the plane!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urghhhhh. The frequent ‘she could have done better than me’ line he peddles out every time he gushes about Clemmie makes me think that he is deeply insecure in their relationship. After being married 14 years why would you still be preoccupied with who else she could have pulled?

The passive aggressive remarks + ‘I’m not good enough for her’= I can only imagine how toxic he is.

A 40 year old man filmed himself outside Gatwick airport kicking a suitcase, and clearly took multiple takes of his saga. Yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If my husband kept saying I could have done better than him I'd start to believe it and wonder if I should move on. Nothing worse than a whiney insecure man looking for validation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy and secure partners surely don't bother making posts like that?

I feel creeped out every time he does one of those public love letters. It feels like it's part of a "don't ever leave me" control thing.

Reactions: 27
Also, if this happened to me (which it wouldn't) I would have got off the plane with my husband, definitely wouldn't have gone on alone, what if he wasn't able to get another flight?
Yes! I thought it was kind of weird she stayed on the flight "in tears" instead of also getting off.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Would love to see a picture of her from the insta heyday next to a picture from today.

New face, who dis??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t this what he always does? Gets called out in the comments of a stupid post so he immediately throws Glen or the twins onto his grid to get the adoring “zooomg where is Clemmie, she was so warm!!!1!!!” comments.

It’s not his love for Glen, it’s literally his social media strategy.

Reactions: 18
I know, his gushing posts about Clemmie are so disingeneous. It's clearly for engagement and 'bring back Clemmie' fodder, and it also makes me think they aren't getting on that well.

He makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 20
Surely everyone knows that lots of gushing social media comments about your partner usually means you’re in a dreadful relationship?!

I almost had a twit attack and bought one of those Away cases a few months ago. They come up all the time on ‘best suitcase’ lists and I was fed up of having really cheap ones that break. They have some sort of internal compressor so are basically a giant packing cube! Glad I came to my senses. I can imagine his embarrassment at being taken off the flight and feeling foolish at not having noticed the information about smart suitcases, but the entitlement of him… There clearly are reasons for the rule and if you travel frequently you know you shouldn’t put a laptop in the hold - it’s the same principle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who needs a smart luggage anyway? Someone who travels a lot for business maybe ? An insta twit who cannot risk running out of battery at any time of the day because he films EVERYTHING ? That's so stupid.
its ridiculous how difficult is it to put charger and leads in your carry on bag? they don't exactly take up nuch space!
He just has to be a show off insta twit!

Reactions: 12
Man puts banned item in checked luggage that genuinely has the potential to bring an airliner down by fire. The huns slag off easyJet. You can’t make it up!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.