Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are facing 2 scenarios with his latest post : either D did it and I would be really concerned for her mental state or she didn't and he did pretending it was her. Not sure which one is worst.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There was another time he was crouched naked in the shower with a bottle of shower gel covering his privates, with the two youngest (who were toddlers at the time) looking at him through the shower glass after having apparently just happened to wander in and watch while he was showering.

You could see Clemmie's reflection in the shower glass taking the photo, he acknowledged this in the caption but just how weird and creepy was this whole post? What parents would think this is a good idea?

View attachment 1436615
The hashtag #lovewithgirls bleeping creepy as duck

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Good grief, they're both pathetic.

Her for not being able to do a tiny bit of bike maintenance on the fly.

Him for thinking he's bloody superman saving their lives.

Reactions: 5
He really needs to duck off and when he gets there duck off some more!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh Sly so busy that helping out with bike repairs just drags him away from his ~real job of numbers and excel spreadsheets. So so busy.

Oh hey - let me film this at all sorts of angles and spend ages editing! So so busy.

Also, you know what would happen if you weren’t around, Sly? They’d figure it out. But what person doesn’t call on their partner if they can help in a pinch?

Oh and congrats on 871k!!

• Haha
What's an allen key used for with bikes?

( I don't have one)
It can be lots of things. Brakes, seat post, handlebar stem. In Clemmie's case I expect the basket had just slipped down and needed to be raised up and tightened. No functioning adult should need to call their other half out of work (or "work" 😆) to fix that.

A bike multitool like the one Simon is carrying in his hand (which has different sized allen keys) is tiny. I keep one in a small under saddle pouch along with puncture repair patches etc. The only time I don't bother is when I'm cycling such a short distance that it'd be easier to walk the bike home than faff about on the roadside!

Simon's still a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think one of the twins did do it - and it’s absolutely not the kind of thing to be broadcasting. They are too old to be writing on things - that isn’t good behaviour from a 6 year old. Expected of a toddler yes. But it’s not funny. I’m trying not to say it’s bad behaviour and criticise the child because it’s not their fault - it’s a result of poor parenting. Those children look miserable all the time and if they act up they get attention. I think they are in for some serious behavioural challenges with those two in the years to come and only have themselves to blame.

Reactions: 13
Of course there was a camera running that captured the audio!

There are more cameras in that house than there are in Big Brother.

• Sad
  • Haha
To be fair, I'd have probably died on the spot if that happened to me😫
But would you (or your partner if you have one) have gone straight to instagram to make a whole series of stories to document the fascinating event, complete with audio footage you lifted from a camera stationed in another room?

I'm guessing probably not 😜

• Heart
That's a big spider to catch. I would not put it past him to buy an exotic spider and pass it as a catch for Instagram content.

• Haha
The size of theirs would bother me.

Sheolob and aragog vibes.

Maybe we have a #AD coming up for edible bugs.
Or maybe he wants to publicly rehabilitate her by sending her into the jungle on I'm a celebrity (kind of).
Candace B is part of a TV ad for something (I've already forgotten), and she's good.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.