Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How as a mother can Glen allow this?!
Just ignore like all the other times before :

Twins on a potty.
Picture of a twin with no nappy on.
M on the potty on a trip.
Twins in the bath/ with bathrobes
Kids in the swimming pool changing room.
Sharing private text messages with A.
M in hospital
M crying during an anxiety attack.

They’ve been doing the insta thing for almost 6 years now.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They know but they’ve let the cat out of the bag. They didn’t maintain the rules they also said they would put in place such as not filming in bedrooms + bathrooms.

Reactions: 6
I reckon it will be deleted. Surely he’ll realise?!
I don’t think he will, he’s cleverly kept it to stories so it’ll be gone tomorrow.
Anyone who’s messaged him with genuine concern will get an abusive message back and be blocked (I’ve been there). It’s surely a reportable offence showing a preteen in her bra doing a sort of sexy dance??

His stories earlier were a case in point of his arrogance and always thinking he’s right and can say or do nothing wrong. Slagging off people for opening their windows and not using air con. Yep I’m one of those people because petrol is bloody expensive so I open my windows rather than put air con on and run down my tank. Clearly a lot of people came back with comments because then he did a big follow up spiel about “data” (from where??) showing that’s not the case trying to prove his point. Shut up Slymon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
57A9BCF6-EB82-4DE2-A8FC-E79BCEFBEC8B.jpeg
This pic of Glen and her sis, please let the skateboard belong to Sly, please….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s A’s- he filmed her skateboarding before.

Can’t use the hashtag #beachlife if you hate the beach. Staying with mummy and getting her to babysit on the drop of a hat is probably why he doesn’t like it. That and he has no close friends.

Reactions: 7
More (oxy)moronic content from FOD. Story: FOD panning the camera onto early sunset over the sea “look at that, it’s beautiful”. Grid post: “the view is boring, it’s just water and then the horizon” 🙄 make your mind up, Sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think I can find anything that screams privilege prick more than complaining about the sea and living close to it during a heatwave.

Reactions: 20
Have you noticed he's suddenly making a big deal about how 'happy' his children are? lol

Reactions: 4
I’m reminded of the 28 year old van life influencer Lee MacMillan, from her instagram she looked like she was living the dream. Her photos were A* quality, but she was still struggling with severe depression before she passed away by suicide.

1658220333854.jpeg

1658220396777.jpeg

You can never really know.

More smiles then tears in his words.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The way he barged in to "make content" while the four of them were looking at crabs they'd found :rolleyes:

That moon jellyfish looked like a silicone breast implant.

Lucky they didn't look that one up with Google lens.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is absolutely disgusting. I wish social services could do something about this exposure of peoples children online. He’s the scum of the earth. He’s not ignorant to the risks - he just doesn’t give a duck. Hate him.
Like lambs to the slaughter I’ll expose my daughters

Reactions: 15
Reported the bra story to insta…as with previous I doubt they’ll do anything 🙄 but one of the options is child semi naked/nudity so selected that!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.