Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dove men probably ditched him when his wife was outed as a racist! Maybe some desperate insta brand will gift him some potions.
He last worked with them in around 2016. Haven't actually seen men skin care pushed on insta much.

Imagine , if his face is as wrinkled as that, what's the rest of his body like ?🤪😱
Love his little "come hither pose".

1657900856466.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone's tagged Tom Pidcock (yesterday's winner of the TdF stage on the Alpe d'Huez) in FOD's replies.

Can you imagine being a career bike racer, in absolute peak form, with a fully professional support team who have prepared you and your bike to the highest possible level, doing the absolute ascent of your life up a 21-hairpin bend mountain road in the baking heat.....

..... only to see some MAMIL on a stationary trainer during his lunch break in a Ramsgate basement, filming himself from every angle thinking he can probably give you a run for your money on a good day 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Like this I'd imagine :ROFLMAO:

I will not be held responsible for any dreams that may occur as a result of you choosing to show the spoiler below.

1657913173486.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone's tagged Tom Pidcock (yesterday's winner of the TdF stage on the Alpe d'Huez) in FOD's replies.

Can you imagine being a career bike racer, in absolute peak form, with a fully professional support team who have prepared you and your bike to the highest possible level, doing the absolute ascent of your life up a 21-hairpin bend mountain road in the baking heat.....

..... only to see some MAMIL on a stationary trainer during his lunch break in a Ramsgate basement, filming himself from every angle thinking he can probably give you a run for your money on a good day 😆
You're too much @Axatogrind I just can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
While he's quiet, shall we play "wrong answers only" to the question of where has he gone? 😜

He's gone to the Tour de France because he thinks he can get signed up by a pro cycling team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s gone round to THE rugby players house because he has no close friends.

He's down at the beach renting out umbrellas .🏖⛱
He’s also out there selling Kombucha drinks, taken up surfing and yoga, guarding his planet organic/whole foods tote bag like his life depended on it and sat googling “how to balance chakras”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He's gone back in time to tell "Alice" that setting up a Tattle account probably isn't a great idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He collapsed on his bike in the basement and no one went looking for him yet, they're all too happy to have no phone in their face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Loving these but back to seriousness for a minute.

I saw this shared (ironically on Facebook) a couple of days ago and bloody well wanted to tag him in it.

I’m continually amazed that he (and many others) choose to completely ignore messages like this…just so they can get some freebies and attention.

My 4 year old has been taught about internet safety…how must his kids feel when it’s discussed at school and their dad blatantly ignores all of this and shares their private details for any old weirdo to see! Just shocking!

7EA91733-873F-460E-A105-40A118147713.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.