Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gone round to THE rugby players house because he has no close friends.

He’s also out there selling Kombucha drinks, taken up surfing and yoga, guarding his planet organic/whole foods tote bag like his life depended on it and sat googling “how to balance chakras”.
That would be yoga ON his stand up paddle board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Loving these but back to seriousness for a minute.

I saw this shared (ironically on Facebook) a couple of days ago and bloody well wanted to tag him in it.

I’m continually amazed that he (and many others) choose to completely ignore messages like this…just so they can get some freebies and attention.

My 4 year old has been taught about internet safety…how must his kids feel when it’s discussed at school and their dad blatantly ignores all of this and shares their private details for any old weirdo to see! Just shocking!

View attachment 1426193
He doesn't have any excuses anymore. Even when it was the beginnings of insta families and we didn't really know how dangerous sharing was (although people with half a brain cells knew instincly) he had so many warnings. Now he's just blatantly putting his girls in dangerous situations. In my opinion, this is a crime and I certainly hope one of them sues when they grow up.

Reactions: 9
I'm not taking "smart driving" advice from a man whose steering wheel looks like THAT.

steering.jpg

steering2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now it’s stories with his Daughter in a crop top - Slymon stop !!!
I mean literally anyone could be watching it

Reactions: 9
Has he seriously just posted his young (pre?) teen daughter in a crop top bra??? Wtaf! New low! 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ok I've just discovered this thread (don't know why it took me so long to get sick of this man?!) But that story of Marnie in what is essentially a bra is too far. He has to know the risks and the kind of people who very likely watch his stories, knowing/ hoping he'll post something like this? Those poor girls, they have no privacy whatsoever do they.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok I've just discovered this thread (don't know why it took me so long to get sick of this man?!) But that story of Marnie in what is essentially a bra is too far. He has to know the risks and the kind of people who very likely watch his stories, knowing/ hoping he'll post something like this? Those poor girls, they have no privacy whatsoever do they.
Welcome

can’t believe I’m typing this but it’s probably great for engagement - he’ll have lots of story shares, messages, and reaction emojis he can pitch to brands now. All worth it!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.