Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest story with the dogs water bowl. Most staged video ever.

He just happened to have a phone set up to film him entering the kitchen and "tripping over" their bowl. I turned myself inside out with cringe and second hand embarrassment.
help me decide, trolls. Which of the following is more sad/cringe?

1. Setting up a fake scene and then purposely “accidentally” walking into a bowl of water whilst on camera, for content.
2. Genuinely walking into a bowl of water accidentally and just happening to catch it on camera because you film every second of your life.

I’ll admit, my first thought when I saw the story was “that’s obviously staged”. But I kind of find it slightly more entertaining to think that he has hours upon hours of boring videos of himself on his phone, that weren’t good enough to create a 10 second content clip out of.
just the thought of his phone breaking and him taking it to be repaired (not that he would, if he could get another free one instead but I digress) and then the bloke at the repair shop looking into it and just finding hundreds of photos and videos of himself being an absolute loser.
cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This 💯 % - honestly you’ve summed it up perfectly as ever Axa.

Also, sorry to backtrack slightly, but how staged was the pier story that had him with a twin watching the older girls? He filmed a convo with a twin and commented on them crabbing together. Twin made a profound comment “I’ve never seen them enjoy each other’s company so much”. He then commented how much he loves it when little ones have conversations they don’t understand. Totally content created. Zero need for the convo to have been filmed at all so he’d very obviously staged it and set up his 6 year old with a script to comment on her sisters. Just thinking about that makes him just get worse and worse in my mind. He’s utterly despicable.
Now that you mention it I don't think I've ever heard a twinnie speak a full sentence before.

What 6 year old talks like that? 🤪

Reactions: 10
My 5 and 6 year olds understand what “enjoys” means, but they’d never use that terminology. Maybe “I’ve never seen them enjoy themselves so much” or even at a stretch “I’ve never seen them enjoy being together so much” but definitely not “I’ve never seen them enjoy each other’s company so much”, it’s cringe-worthily staged

• Haha
just the thought of his phone breaking and him taking it to be repaired (not that he would, if he could get another free one instead but I digress) and then the bloke at the repair shop looking into it and just finding hundreds of photos and videos of himself being an absolute loser.
cracks me up.
Actual shot of the data centre cabinets holding some of Simon's photo and video archives.

data.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone so keen on DIY, he hasn't posted on the house account for more than a month. But the engagement was very low.

Reactions: 7
What a flop that house account has been ever since it was launched.

There are story highlight covers set up 123 weeks ago that have never even had any content added to them 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What a flop that house account has been ever since it was launched.

There are story highlight covers set up 123 weeks ago that have never even had any content added to them 😆
Gr*zia killed it in its tracks, they put out an article outing the fact it was Clemmie’s project. They only got some Ali express reseller crap so defs not worth the effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My 5 and 6 year olds understand what “enjoys” means, but they’d never use that terminology. Maybe “I’ve never seen them enjoy themselves so much” or even at a stretch “I’ve never seen them enjoy being together so much” but definitely not “I’ve never seen them enjoy each other’s company so much”, it’s cringe-worthily staged
It reminds me of when Ben Fogle and his daughter got the absolute piss ripped out of them on twitter when he posted some cringey post with her suggesting people sang for the queens birthday and at the end a smug Ben quips “what she said” whilst pointing to his daughter 🙈
( just Google Ben Fogle and daughter criticised)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It reminds me of when Ben Fogle and his daughter got the absolute piss ripped out of them on twitter when he posted some cringey post with her suggesting people sang for the queens birthday and at the end a smug Ben quips “what she said” whilst pointing to his daughter 🙈
( just Google Ben Fogle and daughter criticised)
Wow, how have I never seen that before?! Ben's face 🤣😭

It's like he channelled fod himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Showing off his privilege yet again 🤢

And so obvious she’s asking to be featured more 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sure her brother is delighted to have his home featured for all the world to see. I bet he didn’t ask permission.

Clearly meant to be a bragging post but sadly Fodney, this makes you desperate.

Remember: money screams but wealth whispers

Clearly not a clue. He’s a glorified ‘chav’ who has by accident, managed to get wealthy, and he has no clue how to act with it. Novice. Lol

Reactions: 13
Lol classy showing off the pool. The Radford's have TWO hot tubs.

Thought they only stayed together because in his own words he "knocked her up so she didn't have the chance to escape"

1658352677749.png

Reactions: 8
Lol classy showing off the pool. The Radford's have TWO hot tubs.

Thought they only stayed together because in his own words he "knocked her up so she didn't have the chance to escape"

View attachment 1432968
It's such a red flag. He once did a post about the night they met and how HE decided she was going to be in his life whether SHE "liked it or not". It's not a good thing to boast about how you basically trapped your wife into being with you, they both freely admit that A was an accident, but statements like this make you wonder if he was pricking holes in ghe condoms all along!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.