Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine any friends he did have distanced themselves from him. I doubt anyone would want to be associated with him, not after he became a massive class A beggy twit with a racist wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yet another men and women stereotype. Women need friends and men are fine on their own. Where does he get all these bullshit ideas? There is always one person in the relationship who is more social then the other, this is a personality thing not a gender thing. He doesn't have friend because he's a twit who likes his phone more then any human he knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I took one glance at that absolute WALL of text on his latest post and decided to sit this one out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yet another men and women stereotype. Women need friends and men are fine on their own. Where does he get all these bullshit ideas? There is always one person in the relationship who is more social then the other, this is a personality thing not a gender thing. He doesn't have friend because he's a twit who likes his phone more then any human he knows.
He doesn’t have any friends cos he’s clearly a sneery head jam packed full of resentment? Who the duck would want to have to talk to him about his tit bike, his tit marriage, his tit job, his tit house falling to pieces, or how he plans to pimp his kids out for more free tit? No bleeping thank you x

What’s truly mental to me as a time poor mum is the sheer amount of leisure time he has & contact with outside humans and he still can’t establish any relationships? He must be like social anthrax…?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He doesn’t have any friends cos he’s clearly a sneery head jam packed full of resentment? Who the duck would want to have to talk to him about his tit bike, his tit marriage, his tit job, his tit house falling to pieces, or how he plans to pimp his kids out for more free tit? No bleeping thank you x
I would safely say any friends have been deterred by his constant wanting to film or photograph everything for 'content' 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My husband has a big group of friends and hangs out with them all the time. I like my own company with a book and seeing my friends occasionally. Does this mean I'm a man and he's a woman ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If you're going to put out a cycling challenge, particularly a difficult one like a virtual Alpe d'Huez climb, you need to give people more than 20 hours notice.

Otherwise you're limiting it to people who already have the required level of fitness, don't work during the daytime and don't already have plans or commitments for the next day.

Also, no Simon, it doesn't give you "just as much of a challenge" as the real thing when you're riding an indoor bike in your basement. Lols.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought he had 45 friends round not too long ago?

Although maybe he has none because he’s a prick

• Haha
That’s a long lunch break Simon! It says a time of over 3hrs, I’ve never had such a long lunch break in my whole life!

• Haha
Lmao he says he's done the cycling during his lunch break.

So he's got changed, prepared everything for the cycling, warmed up, "climbed Alpe d'Huez", cooled down, made a video for instagram, showered (hopefully) and got changed again - all in his lunch break.

Can anyone post up a screenshot of his Strava for this one please?

Edit: the 3+ hours is his total for the week to date I think @Mumof3 - he should be able to do the Alpe in quite a bit less than that.

Also, when he put out the challenge he said he would be riding it at the same time as the TdF peloton. Well, the riders haven't even reached the Alpe d'Huez so they haven't started the climb and Simon's already finished. So much for inviting people to join him at the relevant time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yer, it's his weekly total. His strava time was 47m averaging 244w. Gives it the biggun of it being 10 mins off the record. Except he's on a smart trainer indoors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a look at the strava leaderboard for that segment for people doing the climb in real life.

The top 10 ranges from just under 40 minutes to just over 45 minutes with watts on average around 360w.

It's not comparable at home on his trainer. He's absolutely deluded if he thinks it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmao he says he's done the cycling during his lunch break.

So he's got changed, prepared everything for the cycling, warmed up, "climbed Alpe d'Huez", cooled down, made a video for instagram, showered (hopefully) and got changed again - all in his lunch break.

Can anyone post up a screenshot of his Strava for this one please?

Edit: the 3+ hours is his total for the week to date I think @Mumof3 - he should be able to do the Alpe in quite a bit less than that.

Also, when he put out the challenge he said he would be riding it at the same time as the TdF peloton. Well, the riders haven't even reached the Alpe d'Huez so they haven't started the climb and Simon's already finished. So much for inviting people to join him at the relevant time!
Ahh thanks, I didn’t notice that bit. I love that he finished before the cyclists had actually got there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait… no friends?
What about the hockey friends?
Those blokes he went to that festival with?
The one he went to Dubai with?

Reactions: 8
I thought about FOD a lot last night….don’t worry, it was all negative!

My son was in hospital (all fine now) and I just couldn’t fathom what goes through Sly’s head to take a photo of a sick child let alone share it with 800k followers/bots!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait… no friends?
What about the hockey friends?
Those blokes he went to that festival with?
The one he went to Dubai with?
And whose stag do did he go on recently?

He just needed something to post and pretending to be oh so focused on the girls makes him look good.

Reactions: 4
I swear he's been making a song and dance about his 60th 40th birthday for about two years now.

Nobody likes a birthday bore, Simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.