Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe he has actually taken a photo of his young child with a towel round her (for privacy to change at the beach), and is moaning about kids being conscious about their bodies??

No you absolute bleeping rotten melt of a man.

Maybe they don't want random strangers seeing them changing on a bleeping beach?
And you should definitely take some safeguarding lessons, because you're clearly bleeping clueless about children's safety and privacy.

Oh and he is on whiplash mode again with Glen. Whining he can't please her with any ice cream he buys.

I see they were with Swim Tits at some garden party too. You can spot Sly with his backwards cap and crappy tshirt on a chair.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Throwing shade at Clem again…boring 😴
It’s like he has the power (aka still having an insta account) so he lets her feature but on his terms!

As for ST…I know these lot don’t give two shits about privacy but maybe the solo sunbather didn’t want her photo shared to your insta! And you can just tell how she’s loving what she sees as hanging out with the cool crew when she’s with Glen and co…will even overlook her racist past!

Reactions: 12
Nothing make me cringe more than bad acting. Really really bad one from Clemmie on this one 🤣. Who says surprise me anyway when it comes to ice cream ? Like they either have the flavor I like or they don't and the husband knows what they are after all these years (mint/choc or nothing 😆)

Reactions: 17
And who says "surprise me" when ordering in a restaurant, as per his opening sentence? 😆

How does that work exactly?

Reactions: 7
It's all a bit of a fib as you can hear her saying what she asked him to get before he cuts her off. He might be using it to set up something else. But I really don't like the increasing anti-woman sentiment he is expressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Back to 872k 🤣
Maybe it was someone who accidently unfollowed so went back to it and was like oh yeah duck this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This comment 🤣 Spot on about Clemmie not seeming nice. But saying Sly seems nice and down to earth?
Screenshot_20220710-110011_Instagram.jpg

And this one
Screenshot_20220710-110148_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's all a bit of a fib as you can hear her saying what she asked him to get before he cuts her off. He might be using it to set up something else. But I really don't like the increasing anti-woman sentiment he is expressing.
I've noticed this too. He uses Clemmie, or his daughters, as a gateway to take a dig at women.

With all women lumped in together in a way that fits his narrative, of course.

• Angry
He is claiming this 90s narrative of women being demanding and whatever the man days or does is wrong.

Sounds to me like he didn't listen to her. She may have said surprise me but she also said anything chocolately and he comes back with a Solero. Failed to listen to instructions, stupid misogynistic prick.

Reactions: 9
I don't believe it played out the way he's claiming. Why is he already so irritated at the beginning? You can also see an obvious edit when he tries to hand the Solero over.

What's really sad about it is that he has one of the twins with him and he's ignoring her as he sounds off about Clemmie into his phone camera while the youngster can hear every word.

Leave your children out of your petty squabbles.

• Heart
  • Wow
You really can clearly see her saying she’d given him instructions for what she wanted.

It’s a tired sexist narrative. Women aren’t innately mysterious and hard to please. My husband and I could both easily buy each other an ice cream (or any other food item) if necessary because we know each other’s tastes well enough to be safe to pick something broadly acceptable. He wouldn’t say I was any harder to buy for than he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Summer content bingo:

-A post about being in bed, hot and unable to sleep.
-Paddling pool in the garden for the 6 year old toddlers. 😂
-Movie night with the projector.Something about the new Jurassic movie and being nostalgic.
-I love kent post
-Drinking alcohol not drinking again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyway, how come Simon agreed to go to the shop at the beach for an ice lolly? I thought he refused to pay shop prices for them and always packed budget supermarket lollies in a cool bag? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyway, how come Simon agreed to go to the shop at the beach for an ice lolly? I thought he refused to pay shop prices for them and always packed budget supermarket lollies in a cool bag? 😜
Ah ha!!!! We always knew he was a lying twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgets his own bullshit 🤣

• Haha
I would bet he just got it out of a carrier bag, not shown. He bragged about taking berries from a the car park of a pick your own fruit farm remember 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.