Father of Daughters #52 Is ruining this house now his full time job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally hate women being called mental.

More surprised he didn’t say just book a cleaner for a few hours.

Reactions: 12
I cannot understand for one second why any publishing house would find that acceptable let alone printable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They both (I mean her names on the cover so I’m assuming she endorsed this tit) have such a narrow view of gender roles don’t they?
My partner (look FOD, it’s not hard to use a gender neutral term) would cackle if I asked him to clean up to my standards.. I’m messy as duck 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Just when you think you can’t lose anymore respect for him, you read that page. Relic from the 1950’s. I say this way too often, but those poor girls.

Reactions: 8
More stereotyping and patronising of women from Simon. More assumptions that everyone is exactly the same as them.

Imagine thinking "nesting women are mental" is an appropriate phrase to use ever, but especially in a book about pregnancy and birth.

View attachment 1272971
Make sure you are there to get things and ‘sign for deliveries’ 🙄🙄🙄 oh duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nobody will notice the planting Simon, they're too blinded by the radioactive plastic grass 😄

TheFknLawn.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why is he claiming that he had to turn a car park into a garden? The previous owners did that work before they sold the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is he claiming that he had to turn a car park into a garden? The previous owners did that work before they sold the house.
Because according to them they bought a draughty pile of bricks, not a house that featured in a national magazine

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw Fodney cycle past me on the school run this morning…got to see the cock and ball calves in real life 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Have any of our locals ever seen him strutting around the streets making videos of himself? Kids being feral and having screens thrust in front of them? Clemmie performing kettlebell workouts on the beach? Or any other general wankery?

• Haha
Have any of our locals ever seen him strutting around the streets making videos of himself? Kids being feral and having screens thrust in front of them? Clemmie performing kettlebell workouts on the beach? Or any other general wankery?
No I’ve only seen clemmie looking miserable as hell with the kids in broadstairs and swim tits in Waitrose

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen the twins out and about a few times on the beach and the promenade with their scooters, they’ve never been with FOD or Clem though, always his sister.

Also my ex husband works at the local Screwfix and said a few months back that they had a weird guy filming himself in store. It wasn’t until a week or so later when I saw his “How To Do Screwfix” story that I realised it must have been him. All the staff had a chuckle at his expense

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw Fodney cycle past me on the school run this morning…got to see the cock and ball calves in real life 👀
How did you not clothesline him?

The twit is now saying he is going to a Google event, but usually he doesn't go to events because who has the time?

Isn't it more like no one invites you anymore because your wife is a racist? And you're no longer relevant?

Reactions: 13
Lol at "who has the time?" because he's SOOOO deprived of time 😄

He's on about it being yet another a chance for some child-free time. It's been a whole two weeks since they got back from the child-free Mallorca trip.

Imagine standing around on a busy street talking to the phone camera about your own face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m mortified for him walking about filming himself talking in the street. Now he’s a tech fiend. Thought he didn’t drink… why champion non alcoholic beer when you’re frequently having pints mate. That included during your cycle. He has absolutely no clue what he represents. That video of him nearly doing in his manhood with a power tool … why would you share that?
I’ve not had the energy for him lately but just wanted to check in and let it out that I still hate him. He has duck all personality and is constantly trying to make himself one but he doesn’t stick with anything long haul. I’d kick him to the kerb if I was his agent. Jack of all trades master of none.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.