Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Just watched his latest stories and it surely is a great story … as in it never happened. Bullshit, check, bullshit, check, bullshit? Yep. Reminds me of those Bored Panda posts where people are called out for making up that their 18 month old said something totally philosophical and wistful.

However, if it did happen (which I doubt), and his small child disclosed innocently in conversation that she sometimes feels like a girl and sometimes feels like a boy … that’s a private conversation with her Daddy at bedtime. Not something to be broadcast for content so he can be like “I’m cool with it if she’s gender fluid guys let’s talk about pronouns love from Fodney (he/him/arsehole)
He/him/arsehole
Pretty please can this be our next thread title 🙏🏻🙏🏻😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
He hasn't got ADHD, he's just an insufferable, attention seeking cunt. People can be cunts without having something "wrong" with them. It does such a disservice to people who do really have these conditions and suffer with all they entail.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Rosieee

VIP Member
I had my first in 2017, peak MOD. I was broke at the time (hello unpaid mat leave) so was wise enough to not spend on any shit she flogged but I will never forget how miserable I felt looking at her account and that I probably was doing it wrong by not being able to afford that lifestyle for my kids. Now I make fun of their pathetic lives, karma is good 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Building skyscrapers that nobody's using is a bit like creating content that nobody's watching 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

PamDoove

I saw Fodney cycle past me on the school run this morning…got to see the cock and ball calves in real life 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
His account just comes across as a monologue from someone’s dull and arrogant husband that you are end up being bored by at a party and can’t get away from. ‘Yeah, I’m doing a LOT of cycling at the moment, doing a charity event. Yesterday I marked up 50km. Don’t really understand why women feel the need to wear make up - my wife always looks natural, even it does take her two hours to get ready, women, eh????!’.

Have to say though, having thought about it, that if that dull man told you he lived in a ‘house full of vaginas’ you’d make a very speedy exit from the kitchen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Expelliarmus

If only we could identify out of biological reality. I’d love to take a pass on periods, menopause, looking behind me in the dark, lower pay, let me go on… nothing like a man saying ‘you can be whatever you want to be.’

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
FOD & HoH 2022 #ad #gifted #collab list

January:
  • Bigdug - flooring, storage racks and work benches (temporary solution), value £1,111.94
  • Oddbox - fruit & veg box (looks like large size), value £19.99
  • Mina and the Moon - 2x sweatshirts & 4x beanies (possibly more), value at least £140.00
  • Astonish Cleaners - oven & grill cleaner (gifted ages ago, finally used), value £3.00

February:
  • Compare the Market - financial service ad (presumably paid)
  • Spotty Otter - 2x blue fleece lined PU splashsuits (twins birthday gift), value £100.00
  • OTO - 10% CBD Sleep drops (30 day supply), value £69.00

March:
  • Nothing

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I'm going to screwfix later, not sure of the process, maybe he can help 🤔
1, Film yourself jumping up in the air at home before you leave.
2. Get lots of photos of the screwfix exterior, showing the store frontage.
3. Film yourself pointing at the store. Do several different takes with various emoji-type expressions.
4. Do a 20 minute monologue to the camera from inside your car.
5. Don't forget to moan about the kids, whether they're with you or not.
6. Go into the store. Film yourself jumping again so you can magically "land" in screwfix after jumping up at home.
7. Get loads of photos of stock for your DIY image bank.
8. Film yourself lying on shelves etc. as per @Emmadale's post.
9. Find some things to moan about in store, especially prices. Make videos.
10. Shame the retail workers in some way.
11. Film yourself standing in line. Be smug about something completely routine that you've done.
12. Film yourself talking in the car again about what an ordeal the whole thing was.
13. Drive home, stopping to collect TV stands or any other items you see on the street.
14. Remember: you don't need to have actually bought anything as long as you got the #content!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Downtoearth

Sorry to jump back to Ukraine but he's also completely neglected to mention that many of us in the UK are not removed from the situation at all... I was told to pack bags 2 weeks ago and am deploying as I'm in the armed forces. He literally has no idea that not everyone lives the life of an influencer, sitting around their house all day, every day?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
Anyone else clock Glen saying "should have used my Hey Estrid razor" !!!! Influencing from beyond the grave.

• Haha
  • Wow

infragram

Thanks for such a hilarious update. What a wanker he is!

Another pointless opportunity seized today to remind his followers his daughter has diabetes and to use his sick child’s illness for exposure while complaining about her.

Slagging off a company for getting in touch with him suggesting he dye his beard. I’d say a facelift some Botox and a balaclava more appropriate but anyway.

See all this “working with” shite influencers drone on about to make themselves sound more important than a cheap advert drowning in the noise of Instagram … does my nut in. “I work with them”. It’s not work, mate. It is not. Work.

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Then he just needs to be transparent and say his official race time was 12+ hours but it included some stops and the actual cycling time was 11+ hours. Good for him that he did the distance, and of course he had to fuel up as he went around but that's part and parcel of any endurance race. The race clock doesn't pause for you.

His latest post is typically condescending, thinking of himself as an inspiration to others. Does he realise he's not the first person in the world to set an ambitious target and achieve it?!

And no, not everyone can "make time" if they want something badly enough. Some people have responsibilities, disadvantages and roadblocks that his narrow, privileged mind has never been able to comprehend.

His selfishness and smugfacing has been on another level with this whole ego-trip of an endeavour. The most blatant example of using a charity for one's own benefit that I think I've ever seen.

• Heart

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
How can he say he will sponsor an age 9 diabetic girl and then not only not do it, but not respond to the messages when they follow it up?

She was so happy when he said he'd sponsor, and he's let her down.

I bet he doesn't ghost anyone offering him a brand collab or gift.
Im hazarding a guess here but my bet is because he’s a thundercunt from the bowels of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 25