Father of Daughters #52 Is ruining this house now his full time job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy International Women's Day Trolls!!!

Thread title by @Bizziebody, nomination by @Emmadale.

As discussed at the end of the last thread can future thread titles be suggested/nominated in the latter part of the thread - say page 40 onwards?

There is a wiki for any newbies - not sure how we get the pink button for one, paging @Yel for assistance please.

Recap of last thread (in no particular order):

Eye bleach at the ready Axa did some dangerous photoshopping of Fodney's head onto Borat's mankini body. Only kidding, I'm not that cruel, that image can stay on the last thread!

Be warned there were also balls and bollocks calf muscle pics on the last thread too :sick:.

House of Horrors was featured in a Grand Designs mag that a Tattler found in the wild. Glen and Slymon were given the alias' Greg and Rachel Bowmann :rolleyes:. If the numerous pictures of the over shared house didn't give it away, the bespoke Girls! tile work in the bathroom sealed the expose!

A set up narrative of not being able to sleep surprise surprise led to a #ad for Fodney's ol' favourite CBD oil.

The Twins were also gifted rain gear and Fodney did an #ad with Compare the Market.

Glen and Slymon got some time away from the family and were finally able to sleep! Guessing they'd run out of CBD oil and this was meant to have cured any sleeping issues, no?

Axa took one for the team and shared some groundbreaking snippets of Clemmie's non-fiction masterpiece 'How to Grow a Baby' or some such bollocks. Tone deaf and out of touch are the politest comments I can use in a thread recap.

It would appear that the NMC investigation could still be ongoing (behind a spoiler due to image size).
E3B4EEE3-8C4D-4F6B-BBDF-BEDF8E5A3286.png

Linked to a dodgy fundraiser for Ukraine as Fodney rushed to add to the noise. Said link encouraged type 1 diabetics to send their own insulin to Ukraine.

Moaned about an A&E visit with his sick child and the 'noisy' machines. First priority was to film it for content.

Mentioned a cycling fundraiser he's doing. A young girl contacted him to state she was partaking in it and he promised to sponsor her - so far no evidence of this. Likewise no updates on his sponsored abseil either.

Complained about the children being glued to tablets, wanted a dad of the year award for feeding them while Glen worked and has since complained that he has to clean up their mess.

Axa is keeping a list of the #spon #ads:

FOD & HoH 2022 #ad #gifted #collab list

January:
  • Bigdug - flooring, storage racks and work benches (temporary solution), value £1,111.94
  • Oddbox - fruit & veg box (looks like large size), value £19.99
  • Mina and the Moon - 2x sweatshirts & 4x beanies (possibly more), value at least £140.00
  • Astonish Cleaners - oven & grill cleaner (gifted ages ago, finally used), value £3.00

February:
  • Compare the Market - financial service ad (presumably paid)
  • Spotty Otter - 2x blue fleece lined PU splashsuits (twins birthday gift), value £100.00
  • OTO - 10% CBD Sleep drops (30 day supply), value £69.00

Please add anything I've forgotten in a post below!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for such a hilarious update. What a wanker he is!

Another pointless opportunity seized today to remind his followers his daughter has diabetes and to use his sick child’s illness for exposure while complaining about her.

Slagging off a company for getting in touch with him suggesting he dye his beard. I’d say a facelift some Botox and a balaclava more appropriate but anyway.

See all this “working with” shite influencers drone on about to make themselves sound more important than a cheap advert drowning in the noise of Instagram … does my nut in. “I work with them”. It’s not work, mate. It is not. Work.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@infragram the balaclava sounds good.

@Axatogrind does the non-evidenced beard dying approach count as an #ad?

That plant is £89 - £159. Shocking. Why not buy small and grow???

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much for the new thread and a brilliant recap, @EddieBeds 🙌

Mentioned a cycling fundraiser he's doing. A young girl contacted him to state she was partaking in it and he promised to sponsor her - so far no evidence of this. Likewise no updates on his sponsored abseil either.
He still doesn't appear on the young girl's sponsorship page. The earlier message where they said they couldn't send a DM (which they thought was because theirs was a new account) has been deleted. It was replaced days ago by a message saying they had sent a DM, and another earlier today saying they weren't sure if their messages were getting through. Looks very much like he's ghosted them.

sponsor.jpg

Interesting development re: the abseil. A new event scheduled for 20 March 2022 (next weekend!) has appeared under his header on the abseiling fundraising page, although his picture, description and everything still refers to the Grate Descent.

abseil.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does raising money for charity seem to usually involve the man in question being sponsored to spend more time doing the expensive hobby he already loves doing. The sacrifice 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Thanks @EddieBeds for the new thread. Congrats to you @Bizziebody for popping your title cherry and honours for our Ems for getting you there. Thanks to all you lovely trolls for keeping this thread moving - I appreciate you all…except you Clemmie, you can just duck off!
😜😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what? Yes I'm going to repost this on International Women's Day. Sure he admitted he got it wrong after a monumental backlash, but I still cannot fathom that he even for one second thought it would be a good idea to gather his daughters around him for a photo and use it to monetise IWD for himself. Let alone his suggestion that we should all click on his link to listen to Nas on repeat to feel empowered.

AxaAd.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s such a bleeping prick. Will only do brand collabs he would actually use, pull the other one. He’s grasping at straws - he’ll shill any tat going.

Reactions: 18
I did the tooth fairy crap all wrong apparently🧚‍♀️, we didn't name the fairy or write notes except that one time the tooth got lost. That required a quick note from the kid to the fairy explaining the empty egg cup sitting out waiting for the 50 cent piece to appear overnight.🦷🧚‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what? Yes I'm going to repost this on International Women's Day. Sure he admitted he got it wrong after a monumental backlash, but I still cannot fathom that he even for one second thought it would be a good idea to gather his daughters around him for a photo and use it to monetise IWD for himself. Let alone his suggestion that we should all click on his link to listen to Nas on repeat to feel empowered.

View attachment 1111713
@Axatogrind you shouldn’t be so snippy about Fods Ad it was your conception! Actually, were you here in another life or did that one Ad drive you to tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolute load of sexist shite of the HOH account. "My wife has a shopping problem! She pretends things aren't new when they are! I have to check the bank statement! Here's another generic print with some pointless words on!"

• Wow
Reactions: 12
@Axatogrind you shouldn’t be so snippy about Fods Ad it was your conception! Actually, were you here in another life or did that one Ad drive you to tattle?
Haha it was my reincarnation! I was lurking from early in thread 1 (signposted here from another forum), signed up several threads later, questioned my choices and deleted my account after a while, lurked again for a bit, then the whole Axa thing dragged me back and since then I've been pretty much all-in 😆

I don't have anybody to talk to in "real life" about any of this stuff, and if it wasn't for you lot I'd feel very alone in questioning these things in my mind. Only one of my real life friends is somewhat interested in a few influencer & celeb types, but she feels they can do no wrong and doesn't see the harm in children being used the way they are. She sees Gi Fletcher as a bit of a role model ffs 😫

So thank you for being here, I'm glad to be among others on mostly the same or similar wavelength!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The prick is moaning about the rising cost of fuel. 🙄 After posting about Glen's shopping habits on HOH yesterday. Let's face it, she likes expensive tit to clutter and ruin her 700k house with. So bleeping tone deaf.

I bet he'd tag the bleeping petrol stations and beg for free fuel if he could. Absolute melt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The prick is moaning about the rising cost of fuel. 🙄 After posting about Glen's shopping habits on HOH yesterday. Let's face it, she likes expensive tit to clutter and ruin her 700k house with. So bleeping tone deaf.

I bet he'd tag the bleeping petrol stations and beg for free fuel if he could. Absolute melt.
"When's this going to end" he says. When Russia stops the unjustified invasion of Ukraine, and the indiscriminate bombing of its people. Yes, costs of fuel and other goods will rise, which may be difficult, but I am not in fear for my life, living underground with no food, no water, no heat, no medicines, being bombed and shot. Neither are you, FOD.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.