Father of Daughters #52 Is ruining this house now his full time job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He uses Instagram in the same way that most people use WhatsApp groups with their mates. I think it’s be fine to share this kind of story with three people you went to school with…less so for 925,000(or however many) strangers. It’s actually disgusting. Imagine the emotionally- charged accusations that will be screamed at them in the next 20 years. I seriously cannot think how awful their girls will feel. And still he continues…

Reactions: 13
the very fact he had to say it was not a set up, tells me that it absolutely was
Absolutely 💯 % that was my 1st thought too!

He’s such a beggy melt desperate for interaction on his posts. Does he really think he’s the first person to deal with a teenager?! Ordering food delivery is NOTHING new. What happened to her £10 snack budget anyway?
I’m desperate to make sarcastic comments but then I’ll get blocked and lose a source of entertainment-I need to get a grip
Ha me TOO. Honestly a few times recently I’ve been desperate to send comments as he so badly needs a reality check BUT can’t do it as have been blocked too many times and need to keep one viable account! (Ridiculous obsession with this ridiculous imbecile- I need to sort my life out!)
And yep think she’s 14 - things def progressed quickly from the £10 supermarket snacks budget to her having Deliveroo on tap with her babysitting budget.
I’m cringing sooooo much that he actually borrowed the hoodie blanket thing and spent a few hours of his life filming and editing that for the sole purpose of what??… Shaming his vulnerable teenager. He’s disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The Clam has got to be the main breadwinner in that family surely, when could he ever have time for a real job?

Reactions: 11
He doesn’t deserve to be a parent. How would he feel if someone was mimicking him in the internet for all to see? How can anyone really believe that this is ok and acceptable in anyway.
I genuinely despise him and racist st Clem
We know what happened that one time someone called him a wanker. He made countless stories about how wanking as a teen, how it didn’t hurt his feelings, how he’s so amazing. So clearly he doesn’t like it, but it’s okay to make fun of his kids.

I was at a concert last night with my daughter, posted a photo to stories and my sister DM’d with a “oh she’s getting so big” to which I replied “crop top and attitude.” To my sister. No one else. It’s not that hard, FOD. I refuse to believe that free art, potted plants and CBD oil is worth ruining your future relationships with your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good on Anya for rebelling a bit against her twit dad! Though ordering a takeaway is hardly rebelling lol! She can come and babysit for me on double time if she needs some more cash 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Clam is going to be so jel of swimtits holiday
Just imagine, if she wasnt such a racist it could have been her flaunting it instead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who never really gives a tit about his or others' safety (people shutting themselves into a fridge, power tools strewn around children playing in the garden etc.), his latest post shows that things CAN go wrong.

Reactions: 8
For someone who never really gives a tit about his or others' safety (people shutting themselves into a fridge, power tools strewn around children playing in the garden etc.), his latest post shows that things CAN go wrong.
Made me smile seeing that this morning. Filming himself nearly losing his manhood.

What a twit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Urghhh words can’t describe how awful this man is. I have 2 girls aged 13 & 15 - I would NEVER take the piss out of them on social media! It’s just SO WRONG on so many, many levels. I genuinely don’t understand how they can live with themselves - those poor kids. It’s doing untold amounts of damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
if i didn’t have a life i’d count all the times FOD has said he’s proud of himself in a caption. I’ve never known anyone to be so continually proud of themselves. Big fat ick.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
More stereotyping and patronising of women from Simon. More assumptions that everyone is exactly the same as them.

Imagine thinking "nesting women are mental" is an appropriate phrase to use ever, but especially in a book about pregnancy and birth.

partner.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.