Father of Daughters #52 Is ruining this house now his full time job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, who has time for events?! Ummm you and your racist wife had all the time in the world for events pre-Alice. He’s really trying to make out that he’s too good for Insta while refusing to give it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is he really trying to make us believe he is drowning in events invitation and managed to make time for this one as an exception 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry for the side note but where do I find the Wiki for the FOD threads? Can’t see a link to it?

Reactions: 2
Beg level is high today
Yup. He's detected the scent of a pixel watch in the pipeline and he's on the trail for a freebie, look at him sniffing it out all the way to London!

Sorry for the side note but where do I find the Wiki for the FOD threads? Can’t see a link to it?
You can select "Wiki" from the top menu and find it there in the alphabetical list, or here's the direct link:

Reactions: 8
Hi 👋 trolls! Love you all long time. Can someone explain that god awful fugly af jumper he keeps wearing? Bring back the Burtons, I’m begging 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi 👋 trolls! Love you all long time. Can someone explain that god awful fugly af jumper he keeps wearing? Bring back the Burtons, I’m begging 🙏🏼
I was wondering about you

How’s your reno going - got the artificial grass and be kind in posters yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Twins looking absolutely miserable on the last post and also way too old now for these kind of toddlers pause.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
You guys need to watch Bling empire lol they named one of the kids J’adore .

The sad thing is that i can picture him telling one twin to lie down like that.

Reactions: 4
You're a waste of a human being, Father, husband. Period.
This came after he said he wanted to sell all his work suits as he clearly no longer has a job so wanted to then tell everyone he was on a conference call….sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.