Father of Daughters #52 Is ruining this house now his full time job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused, how old is she? Surely you just tell your kids no if you don't want them doing something or to ask first?
I think I’ve said this before - it must be very difficult to discipline children when you sell every aspect of their lives online. Clem and sly don’t respect the children’s boundaries so why should the kids listen to anything they say 🤷‍♀️ They’ve also grown up in an environment where everything is gifted, nothing is earned so everything is disposable. Don’t like your dinner? Order takeaway. Don’t like your gifted Barbour jacket? Get a free one from somewhere else.

Another tone deaf from fod when people are choosing between heating and eating

Reactions: 18
The wasted food is a problem I wouldn't want repeated so I wouldn't keep giving them stuff they'd refused before, but I couldn't get worked up about a teenager ordering food with their own money. Crack on.

I don't believe in trying to force children or anyone to eat or drink something they don't want.

This (from a commenter), IMO, is ridiculously over the top and potentially sets a child up for disordered eating and goodness knows what else.

wtf.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Isn't this girl only 14? Must do a lot of babysitting to be able to afford food to be delivered to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s such a beggy melt desperate for interaction on his posts. Does he really think he’s the first person to deal with a teenager?! Ordering food delivery is NOTHING new. What happened to her £10 snack budget anyway?
I’m desperate to make sarcastic comments but then I’ll get blocked and lose a source of entertainment-I need to get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God he’s such a moaning twit. My eldest is a teen and what she eats has definitely changed but I was exactly the same as a teen.. he needs to just chill out. If she paid for it then let her crack on, i get that food waste is annoying but imagine making such a huge deal out of a McDonald’s? My teen would actually die of embarrassment!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That poor girl. What a total prick he is.
Sharing the details of her life, how she acts in what is supposed to be the safety of her family home.

He is a vile parent

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just saw the video- I’m laughing at the no phones at the table comment. The only other time he also mentioned that was to do a #AD. The twins have also had ipads shoved in their faces whilst eating at Wagamama’s.

As A is only 14/15 now she has another 10 years before she really starts to see how wrong sharing every little detail was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"She ordered a McDonalds breakfast at 10:30 in the morning on Sunday. Disgusting."

I don't see how this is much different to her going into town with her friends and having a McDonalds. She's a teenager and a lot of teenagers like McDonalds, big deal. Stop trying to micro-manage her life.

(In the old days) I used to be given money for school lunches and throughout my secondary school years I would just spend it on unhealthy snacks and a fizzy drink from the corner shop instead, same as all my friends.

Agree with @Exhaustednurse, it's shaming his daughter again isn't it? How embarrassing for her that her friends will probably see that. The hoodie, the mimicking the mannerisms, the attitude etc. If he's going to start using teenage conflicts for content on his account (and ordering food to the house is NOTHING compared to what some parents go through with their teens) she is very likely to withdraw more and more from family life.

For all his talk of "I'm 14 years deep into parenting" like it's some sort of higher achievement than the rest of us, his inexperience is showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He doesn’t deserve to be a parent. How would he feel if someone was mimicking him in the internet for all to see? How can anyone really believe that this is ok and acceptable in anyway.
I genuinely despise him and racist st Clem

Reactions: 10
Not to mention that she probably said she didn't want to appear on his Instagram page anymore. She hasn't been seen in like a year or two. That would include not talk about her and imitate her for fun purposes ?

Reactions: 13
Only thing I read that I agree with is the food should be eaten downstairs in one of the kitchens, not in their bedrooms.

Reactions: 2
Only thing I read that I agree with is the food should be eaten downstairs in one of the kitchens, not in their bedrooms.
I agree with this. But, if I lived in that house I’d eat every meal in my bedroom so I didn’t have to see that twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.