Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he doing it on stories and not on his grid? Less time to be harassed?

Reactions: 8
Why is he doing it on stories and not on his grid? Less time to be harassed?
I've noticed this with his most recent Ads. All on stories. Less admin work of having to delete the negative comments, and block and delete people who haven't forgotten what a racist bleep his wife is.

Reactions: 17
I think stories are cheaper for the advertiser too, a grid post is more permanent and the influencer can charge more

Reactions: 12
The dancing was so bad, I nearly cringed myself into a coma. Someone should let Clemmie know she has zero sense of rhythm.

Also, considering Slymon's very poor literacy skills he has no chance helping Marnie with the 11+. The verbal reasoning paper is *brutal*.

No. That’s the point I’m making. Usually when she makes an appearance on FODS account, there seem to be very over the top comments. Hence my comment that her ‘fame’ is either in a very narrow group, or the comments on FODS account are from bots as suggested by others.
Do we think there have been any negative comments on ST’s post that have then been deleted and user blocked?? We know that happens on all Fodney’s posts.

Reactions: 5
I have been a 3 customer for 12 years and I won't be changing provider though everyone else is obviously free to act on conscience, and I respect that. Losing one customer would make no impact on 3's customer base. Even if every Tattler on this thread complained and withdrew their custom, it still would not make an impact on 3 - it's the 4th largest operator in the UK with somewhere in excess of 13 million customers. Also, they have wasted their money in paying FoD as his followers profile does not represent good value to any UK based company - consider how many are American, otherwise non UK based, or bots. And I like the service that it provides as I am able to use my local store if I've any glitches, and their payment plans suit me. None of that means that nobody should complain, but I honestly don't think FoD is significant enough to inconvenience myself.
As someone has already pointed out, the choice between festivals or holidays is very restrictive and excludes so many of us. I have never been to a festival, and haven't had a holiday since January 2020, but at least I can afford holidays. I wonder if the two choices were his rather than 3's? It's a typical middle class choice but that might be the demographic 3 is aiming for. And none of my best memories can be easily confined to two choices.

Update I've just re-read my post and realise it sounds like an add for 3. Other networks exist, but if 3 wants to reward me, my contract is due for renewal in December 😁

• Haha
Tbf, it’s likely 3 itself has had no contact with FOD at all. Brands often use a middle man and contract a PR company to do the research for social media and social influencers. Then that PR company will possibly have dealt with FOD’s management (if he still has any). However, having said that, you’d hope either the brand or PR people would employ someone to do research into who these influencers are and what they stand for, rather than using any old head who appears to have a large following. By doing an advert for them, he is in essence representing that company and he really should have a clean sheet for that, unless he’s doing an ad for the Margate branch of the EDL, in which case he’s a perfect fit (I jest! Sort of).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think worth complaining to 3. They’re a massive company with millions of users and even if they used PR companies they should be made aware of which idiot is promoting them. My Mum is with 3, I’d have considered swapping to them but he’s put me right off. Everything he stands for is everything I don’t relate to or want to be associated with.

Reactions: 11
Tbf, it’s likely 3 itself has had no contact with FOD at all. Brands often use a middle man and contract a PR company to do the research for social media and social influencers. Then that PR company will possibly have dealt with FOD’s management (if he still has any). However, having said that, you’d hope either the brand or PR people would employ someone to do research into who these influencers are and what they stand for, rather than using any old head who appears to have a large following. By doing an advert for them, he is in essence representing that company and he really should have a clean sheet for that, unless he’s doing an ad for the Margate branch of the EDL, in which case he’s a perfect fit (I jest! Sort of).
You’re right, they use Zenith who are pretty budget tbf. Not surprised someone was just elated to pay 50p to reach 800k bots (ETA and dead accounts and morons)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still think worth complaining to 3. They’re a massive company with millions of users and even if they used PR companies they should be made aware of which idiot is promoting them. My Mum is with 3, I’d have considered swapping to them but he’s put me right off. Everything he stands for is everything I don’t relate to or want to be associated with.
Oh, I agree. But I don’t think anyone should feel bad if they don’t want to cancel their contract either (it’s a pain in the arse, innit). I don’t think FOD has enough followers or even people who have heard of him for a cancellation to make any sort of impact anyway. Making a complaint is the way to go to in that respect (and also tell them you’re thinking of leaving even if a) you’re not and b) don’t even have a contract with them in the first place 🤪)

At least it was an excuse for him to post lots of pictures of his children.
As if he needs one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are on a Sim only plan, so it's easy for me to switch over. My contract ran out two months ago but I haven't seen a good enough deal, and have stuck with a monthly rolling plan for now. Their signal is shocking anyway, so this with Sly just sealed the deal for me.

They definitely don't seem to live up to this claim they posted up though. I really do think a big network like Three should pay more attention to who they partner up with, if they really are against racism and bullying.
Screenshot_20210813-190609~2.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
By complaining, maybe manipulate FoD into getting 3 to give you something? Karma 😁
I actually have had good coverage with them, better than my work phone so I nevertoldmy boss I hada better personal phone, and being a technophobe, having a store locally really suits me.

Reactions: 6
I think stories are cheaper for the advertiser too, a grid post is more permanent and the influencer can charge more
Slightly off at a tangent, but I'm involved with a few instagram accounts of varying but modest follower sizes compared to FOD (no bought followers). I don't know if this is typical, but the viewing rate on stories in my experience is usually around one-third of the total follower number. If there is a series of stories, a small percentage drop out with each consecutive story. Reels seem to perform WAY better, at 3-5 times the follower number :oops:

To me, a grid ad feels like it has more "prestige" and would be seen by more people, but I actually don't know if this is really the case.

Reactions: 7
I've been away from this thread for a while, but have just read the last few pages and loved reading the comments about eg flowers on the platter!

Please can someone tell me why Sarah T something or other is Swim Tits?

Reactions: 2
I've been away from this thread for a while, but have just read the last few pages and loved reading the comments about eg flowers on the platter!

Please can someone tell me why Sarah T something or other is Swim Tits?
Because she thinks she’s the only person to ever swim in the sea and erm has tits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New grid post. The competition prize? A sun lounger, paddling pool, and lots of inflatables. That's what he's reduced to pedalling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
New grid post. The competition prize? A sun lounger, paddling pool, and lots of inflatables. That's what he's reduced to pedalling.
Must be a well paid advert though since he’s put so much effort into it - but what a crap prize, a pile of pure rubbish. I wonder are other influencers running the same promotion ? A very strange competition and prize.

Reactions: 9
He forgot the footage of him crying in a car park about a holiday versus the garden

(Last time I’ll mention that promise x)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.