Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who yellow shorts bloke is? Clearly trying to stage a partial rebellion by going against the flow there, I'm surprised they didn't send him home to change 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think they all dislike FOD as much as we do and he was banned from the boat?! (More likely childcare, but I prefer my version!).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glen said 'Thank you for inviting us'. Wonder who 'us' is? I'm pretty sure that gormless twit would have videoed himself dancing if he had gone.

Also, the dishwasher reel. Anyone else shocked that he didn't tag Miele?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched ST’s stories, saw Glen, came here and y’all had like 2-3 pages discussing it. Nothing to add other than I too felt extreme secondhand embarrassment watching the videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Glen said 'Thank you for inviting us'. Wonder who 'us' is? I'm pretty sure that gormless twit would have videoed himself dancing if he had gone.

Also, the dishwasher reel. Anyone else shocked that he didn't tag Miele?
Would he remember to point out they have TWO dishwashers ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You'll notice that ST has tagged everyone but Clemmie. While two of the tagged accounts are public, one isn't, even though she seems to have her own business, so I'm not sure of the logic for not tagging Clemmie.
Clemmie doesn’t have an Instagram account so she wouldn’t be able to tag her, unless she used the house of Hooper one (which clem isn’t running 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clemmie doesn’t have an Instagram account so she wouldn’t be able to tag her, unless she used the house of Hooper one (which clem isn’t running 😉
Shes got a private one, winks Howard or something. She commented on mammy banters post yesterday which surprised me

Reactions: 9
You'll notice that ST has tagged everyone but Clemmie. While two of the tagged accounts are public, one isn't, even though she seems to have her own business, so I'm not sure of the logic for not tagging Clemmie.
She’s tagged her in the next photo. Glen still has a private Insta called winks_howard (don’t know if we’re allowed to say that or not but she’s definitely tagged in that one)

Reactions: 4
I love it all 🙌🏼 The towelling play suit, the fact that someone was tasked with filming the spontaneous hands-in-the-air dancing, the flowers on the platter, the coordinated outfits (including the “boys” in Bretons) and coordinated sunglasses, the fact that the charter company uses the hashtag #livelaughlove on their page 💕 No detail too small! I want to go on a yacht party now 😭.
I can't stop laughing at this - this is truly the karma that Clemmie deserves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Clem has been to festivals you doncha know and had to teach the others some hands in the air moves.

She loved herself sick dancing.

🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I
So now he is doing ads for 3UK 🙄🙄🙄
I hope 3UK gets lots of complaints.

Running a competition with a prize of items for outdoor spaces, I wonder what percentage of their customers have no outdoor space, thus excluding them from entering the competition. The tone deafness in asking us where we make our memories, festivals or holidays??? (As an aside, he really thinks going to festival puts you on a higher pedestal to everyone else). What about customers who simply cannot afford a holiday or festival, are they excluded from making memories? This promotion with ThreeUK is full of privilege and hiring Simon Hooper for this makes me glad I’m not a customer of theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am a Three customer and I am now in the process of moving my whole family to a different provider.

I have also messaged Three. Absolutely disgusting how he still gets ads and partnerships.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.