Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a bad birth and was in the papers, she was a Welsh girl?!

Yeah she disappeared pretty quickly but dont know why. She was friends on there with Asha Pinder

"Your tiny tins of craft beer" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I remember her - Clammy went after her for taking the mick out of her or something then everyone went after her . I mean everyone as in whoever followed Clam

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I remember her - Clammy went after her for taking the mick out of her or something then everyone went after her . I mean everyone as in whoever followed Clam
Yes Clemmie pretended on the surface that she thought it was funny but she was actually setting her flying monkeys on her. She was HappyAsParry and seemed very sweet and funny. I think she binned public insta and now is a very happy hairdresser.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, it was Danielle Parry. I think sheā€™s posted on Tattle a couple of times since. She strikes me as someone who would like a moan about these influencers, but she did actually say that she and MoD had made it up behind the scenes eventually.

I liked her account and itā€™s a shame sheā€™s no longer on IG/gone private. She was funny and down to earth. I think she was pregnant with twins just before she left Insta. Hope everything went well for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
But what would her comeback be - thereā€™s no way she can use the midwife angle again, her interiors are dated, no brand will want to be associated with her. Her day of fronting an M&S campaign is over. I canā€™t see any event using her as a speaker. Her children are too old to carry the old outnumbered/working/stressed mum of four young children thing. I donā€™t think she could possibly even try to come back and say it was all a misunderstanding and base her comeback on how she was trolled, misunderstood, etc.

A lot has changed since she was at her heyday, the whole influencer thing is changing along with everything else. She may still be on some mailing lists for gifts but she wonā€™t go far on those. Her friendship circle with ST could end in tears yet. Iā€™m waiting for someone to call ST out on her friendship with Clemmie, given her high profile position, Iā€™m wondering what her stance would be then.

FOD is doing his best to get adverts but they are only resulting in complaints to the (small) brands that hire him. His latest story about his kids and paying for chores was scraping the bottom of the barrel and complete nonsense.
Agree, and in my experience the parenting space on Insta has moved on massively? Would be really interested to know if other new #mamas feel the same but I only follow or see content related to attachment / compassionate parenting, development activities, and books (which tend to have a real focus on BAME authors) - they tend to produce those slide show type content or reels or lives and cross sell parenting courses or books. Iā€™m aware that a lot of ex reality ppl have had kids and do the sort of grabby buy buy buy buy content but Iā€™ve not seen an ā€œevery womanā€ do it. Theyā€™re all relics from yesteryear scrambling to get the last few brand deals that exist for them? Iā€™m definitely not being flogged kitchens and Ā£300 jumpsuits to help my milkless boobs do miracles.

But also aware that I go on tattle so actively avoid being sold tat by ppl that couldnā€™t even pay for it themselves so maybe Iā€™m delusional?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Clemmie have a three book deal?

I mean, I know they all try to squeeze out a couple of books, but am I remembering correctly that both Hoopers hinted at writing more books?

Reactions: 4
Interestingly no comments re Glen on STs photos. Given the comments every time FOD posts, theyā€™re either bot comments on FODS posts, or Glens ā€˜fameā€™ has dwindled.

Reactions: 6
Did Clemmie have a three book deal?

I mean, I know they all try to squeeze out a couple of books, but am I remembering correctly that both Hoopers hinted at writing more books?
I thought she did too. How many has she had published so far? How to Grow a Baby and the diary?

I canā€™t see anyone being bothered about another of FODā€™s rehashed IG captions books. And thatā€™s without the scandal surrounding Glen. It looks like Telfords parenting book is also going to sink without a trace, because who would want advice from that mucky mess?

On the other hand, Iā€™d be first in line for MODs expose of her time on Tattle and subsequent fall from Instagram grace. Sign me up for that one (or Iā€™d at least download it when it got to 99p on Kindle).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the other hand, Iā€™d be first in line for MODs expose of her time on Tattle and subsequent fall from Instagram grace. Sign me up for that one (or Iā€™d at least download it when it got to 99p on Kindle).
If she went full on traitor and did a Janice Dickinson style scandalous biog Iā€™d even pre order the Ā£16.99 Insta hun price point hardback, thatā€™s nearly one whole lead test FOD - set her to work & give one of the kids the day off sweetie šŸ™šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this isnā€™t a Swim Tits thread but her latest postā€¦itā€™s IG grifting via the medium of a magazine. ā€˜We LOVE small businesses, we want to SUPPORT you, please send us some free stuff which weā€™ll pass onto family and friends possibly as Christmas presents, er, I mean pitch your businessā€¦ā€™ How incredibly altruistic šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know this isnā€™t a Swim Tits thread but her latest postā€¦itā€™s IG grifting via the medium of a magazine. ā€˜We LOVE small businesses, we want to SUPPORT you, please send us some free stuff which weā€™ll pass onto family and friends possibly as Christmas presents, er, I mean pitch your businessā€¦ā€™ How incredibly altruistic šŸ™„

She did this last year too.

Reactions: 8
I watched the videos of them dabcing. I feel so embarrassed for them. It looks so staged and awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do people normally comment about seeing her on the ST account?
No. Thatā€™s the point Iā€™m making. Usually when she makes an appearance on FODS account, there seem to be very over the top comments. Hence my comment that her ā€˜fameā€™ is either in a very narrow group, or the comments on FODS account are from bots as suggested by others.

Reactions: 8
I love it all šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ The towelling play suit, the fact that someone was tasked with filming the spontaneous hands-in-the-air dancing, the flowers on the platter, the coordinated outfits (including the ā€œboysā€ in Bretons) and coordinated sunglasses, the fact that the charter company uses the hashtag #livelaughlove on their page šŸ’• No detail too small! I want to go on a yacht party now šŸ˜­.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.