Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I understanding it correctly, it's one (1) towel included? 😂
Yes, it’s the strangest prize. I’m baffled by it really, I haven’t seen any other influencers running a similar Ad for 3UK. Nothing in the prize relating to the company’s services at all. Who wants a paddling pool or deck-chair at the end of August?

You‘d wonder if this is something that FOD approached 3UKabout - 3UK had some promotion thing on a beach in Margate a few weeks ago, wondering did FOD approach a marketing person there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Darn who would have thought posting pics of your little girls in swimwear could get your 2k followers when he was at 885k before....

1628954171996.png

Did Anna ever give an opinion on Clemmie? I wonder how many people will read that and come here?
Don't think she did. She's very good at playing the insta game.

The ex Disney star Bella Thorne said she bought her own home on her own just from insta earnings.

During Alice gate someone posted before that John Lewis were seriously considering working with her for 15k +.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The ex Disney star Bella Thorne said she bought her own home on her own just from insta earnings
A travel influencer who I follow has just bought her own house in an expensive part of the country and was looking at buying another to rent out. She doesn’t seem to have another job and I don’t see how she could as it would get in the way of her going on all the free holidays. She only has a quarter of FOD’s followers as well. I can see why all the talentless no marks want to make it big on IG as it looks a lucrative little earner for doing not much.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Darn who would have thought posting pics of your little girls in swimwear could get your 2k followers when he was at 885k before....

View attachment 712539

Don't think she did. She's very good at playing the insta game.

The ex Disney star Bella Thorne said she bought her own home on her own just from insta earnings.

During Alice gate someone posted before that John Lewis were seriously considering working with her for 15k +.
And now up to 888K. Ridiculous!! 3K followers in the last 12 hours. WTF?! You’re right… Selling his little ones in swimsuits (nearly naked) to increase followers. Appalling.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This ad is super weird! What a load of junk! Not even worth entering when you can buy all this stuff from Asda for dirt cheap now as it’s past season stock and now they’re getting the winter stuff in.
I’m with the other poster who thinks they went up to the 3 mobile stand they had in Margate the other week and begged them to give him a paid advert, I can’t imagine he is making much from this

Reactions: 12
Maybe offered to do something with them for a very reduced rate to show other prospective brands that he can pull in the numbers (though less than 250 entrants so far).

Strange this advert isn’t being featured on 3UK’s Instagram either.

And now up to 888K. Ridiculous!! 3K followers in the last 12 hours. WTF?! You’re right… Selling his little ones in swimsuits (nearly naked) to increase followers. Appalling.
And those new followers haven’t resulted in likes or entries to his competition wherever they’ve come from.

Reactions: 7
And those new followers haven’t resulted in likes or entries to his competition wherever they’ve come from.
Tbh, I wouldn’t lower myself to enter for that pile of crap. It’s like a competition that one of the Hinch wannabes would run after buying the stuff themselves (from B&M like Skronky said). I’m surprised there aren’t a couple of bottles of Fabulosa thrown in as well.

• Haha
Kind of feels like a competition he’s made up! Why wouldn’t any of the prizes be something connected to 3mobile, such a a years worth of data or a new phone? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kind of feels like a competition he’s made up! Why wouldn’t any of the prizes be something connected to 3mobile, such a a years worth of data or a new phone? 🤨
I was out today and that's the sort of things on their billboards ie data deals. But there was definitely a very obvious presence of 3 advertising.

I saw that Diana Henry Food stayed at Bounty Margate’s new B&B gaff. She was invited but has given a glowing review. 😁 It’s @thepinkhousemargate.

Reactions: 4
New Post about kids always complaining on days out, with picture of three of the children.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Back at 888k followers and some more unashamed Clemmie plugging on stories...she’s ready to come back for sure. Seems racism is something you can get over given enough time 😏

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did Glen borrow those teeth from Freddie Mercury? If I was her I’d ask for her money back except - whoops! - she didn’t pay for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New Post about kids always complaining on days out, with picture of three of the children.
This is what I don’t understand
A post saying the unplanned cheap day out climbing trees was a success then asking how climbing trees can become a moan fest 🤔 make your bloody mind up you tool

snd why does she let him anywhere near those children he’s a bleeping idiot! One slip and that child could have broken her neck and they were clearly frightened and wanted to get down 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Now at 889k followers. How?
And a picture from Paloma Blanka to entertain us.
Is that Glen in the pink jumpsuit? Reminds me of that expensive pink jumpsuit she was trying to flog on the grid back in her hey day - so tone deaf.

ETA: Sly’s complaining about ‘girl noise’ and general complaining about his female children (he’s often emphasising they’re girls just in case we’ve forgotten what Father of Daughters stands for) is a bit tone deaf isn’t it with the recent news/discussion of misogynistic hate groups. Such a knob.

• Heart
Today’s story and post is probably old footage - Clemmie’s hair has reddish tones in it and is quite dark - in ST’s posts of their Ramsgate Cruise this week and dinner with her gang last night, her hair was a lot blonder and lighter.

No matter when it was taken, Notice one of the twins has a good size fresh looking scrape on her arm and and all three look as if they had recently being crying. FOD still staging his children for likes, regardless of their feelings.

Actually I’d say definitely a photo/video from last year, as the older girl on the tree has a fringe and looks younger than photos of her from the recent festival where she doesn’t have a fringe And looks older.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.