Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New grid post. The competition prize? A sun lounger, paddling pool, and lots of inflatables. That's what he's reduced to pedalling.
I only glanced at his story quickly and thought it was a competition for the middle aisle at Aldi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New grid post. The competition prize? A sun lounger, paddling pool, and lots of inflatables. That's what he's reduced to pedalling.
I came here to say exactly this! What a bleeping shite prize 😯

Also, over 33k views and only 161 comments 😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shame on you Hatchet, you forgot the towel!! 😂😂

What utter rubbish. Interesting though this has hit the grid. His previous ones were just ads on stories but this is first one since comeback that says “paid partnership” making me wonder if he’ll make a cut off anyone who switches to 3 as a result maybe?? Might be overthinking!

Another post from ST. Friday night in Ramsgate. I know that's Paloma Blanka on the left, but is that MoD also? Maybe I'm just jealous - I haven't been out with my friends in 18 months.
I just watched. 100% Clem in the pink. Between the boat trip and this night out I’m very surprised we’re not getting Fodney’s old sad self pity stories about “solo parenting” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit (a lot) of a filter on that first photo of fodders that cakequeen has posted! Vain twonk!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I just thank whoever coined the name Swim Tits as it makes me giggle every time. It also matches her initials!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A holiday-themed #ad campaign including a competition to win a summer kit for your garden, with a closing date for entries the same day that children are going back to school in Scotland (and the rest of the UK not long after). What a well thought out and clever piece of scheduling! You utter melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet he absolutely creamed himself at the thought of a new ad (soz for that image). There’s a site that calculates how much you could earn for a post on your account and it’s roughly £100 for every thousand followers. So for the ‘3’ ad post plus stories, he’s probably made about £4000 so far. It’s no wonder he’s buying bots as the more followers he has, the more money he’ll get.
I really hope 3 get a load of complaints about him. He’s such a bleeping twit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet he absolutely creamed himself at the thought of a new ad (soz for that image). There’s a site that calculates how much you could earn for a post on your account and it’s roughly £100 for every thousand followers. So for the ‘3’ ad post plus stories, he’s probably made about £4000 so far. It’s no wonder he’s buying bots as the more followers he has, the more money he’ll get.
Is that £100 for every 100,000 followers?

Reactions: 1
We’ve all been wondering why he’s been buying bots - now it’s more clear! Nice detective work FrannyG 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is that £100 for every 100,000 followers?
It’s about £100 for every 1000 so he might actually have made double what I said 😮 I used inkifi.com as a rough estimate but I think it’s an American site so they say 100 US dollars for every post and also convert it to Sterling but I think that’s possibly an underestimate on their part. I guess it depends how desperate FOD was and whether or not he bargained. It’s also a bit more money for a story but as they’re only up for 24 hours they cost less. He’s probably made in the region of £6000-£8000.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I won’t share it on here but there’s a site called ceoemail which gives you the email address for all CEO’s and the one for 3 is on there….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a tit giveaway anyway but I guess 3 spent all their money paying FOD 🙄 A couple of crappy sun loungers and some inflatables (maximum value £5) just weeks after the good weather had ended. They haven’t even thrown a phone in with it. If a years free contract was on offer it might have been worth entering, but it’ll probably cost more to post it out than the actual prices is worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.