Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Byron Bay for you @Rainbow, Courtney will show you around.Not sure if they have Aldi, but organic stores aplenty.
Isla could attend the Steiner school with the gentle Adamo offspring or rough it with the Hemsworth kids at the local public school.
Plenty of beach space for exercise.(showing off). Enjoy.🏄‍♂️🧘🏻‍♀️🚣‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️
Shhh Byron is our secret Bizzie. 🤫 The others also don't know of our love of Court+ mother of five boys. The only hitch is that I need a new surfboard- rental ones really any good?

I think if I choose to slum it at the public school - I'll forever be pinning to accidentally meet another married man. Maybe an alternative Waldorf school would be better?

I hope your free when I come to visit your Quaker country home and don't forget to remind me to bring you a kombucha smoothie as a treat to say thank you.

Much love and yes to slower living!

Lemons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh no I’ve just seen the kettlebell group post and I know two of them 😭 You are absolutely correct, they are indeed wankers.
Any woman over the age of 20 who sticks her tongue out on photos is a wanker in my opinion 🤪😂

oh and there she is…..
BD6ABB80-F2F3-44F7-9C98-925CA04936E9.jpeg

Oh and I think the woman that runs the fitness group is an antivaxer but it’s probably the wrong thread to get into that debate!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she looks really good and I say this whilst I'm comfort eating a chocolate croissant right now ....

Plz don't take away my gold jacket DG.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Byron Bay for you @Rainbow
Isla could attend the Steiner school with the gentle Adamo offspring or rough it with the Hemsworth kids at the local public school.
The Hemsworth kiddies don’t wear school uniform, so they are almost certainly attending the boutique private community school with the other celebrity offspring, not the local public school!

Sounds like that might work for you, Lemon? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It would do my head in if a family member were sharing personal stuff about me online on a very public account. Stuff to do with my health, my appointments, my studies, my thoughts and fears, "mistakes" I've made. Imagine that feeling of having no control over what is put out there and who may see it. I think it's worse for a child who might not be able to fully process what is happening, and almost certainly isn't (yet) in a position to try to put a stop to it.
He’s looking at broken relationship with his daughters in the future, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's only when the girls are much older will they realize how dysfunctional it was. Just hope they find good therapists. Chole and the beans newest twins have been documented since in utero.

Mother of five boys posted a story with one of her twins touching himself whilst cutting strawberries and she just laughed asking if he needed a wee.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Only speaking for myself but if my parents had done this sort of thing to me through my childhood, it would not only affect my relationship with them in future, but also my relationships with other people. When your actual parents have sold your privacy for their own egos and gain, how would you ever trust or open up to others?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Only speaking for myself but if my parents had done this sort of thing to me through my childhood, it would not only affect my relationship with them in future, but also my relationships with other people. When your actual parents have sold your privacy for their own egos and gain, how would you ever trust or open up to others?
Isn’t that part of the plot of gone girl? She hates her parents because they sold her childhood for their bestselling “amazing amy” book series… watch out FOD…

Reactions: 21
+ plus her husband is having an affair and she wants to make him pay.

I love Rosamund pike as a bad ass.

Reactions: 5
Any woman over the age of 20 who sticks her tongue out on photos is a wanker in my opinion 🤪😂

oh and there she is…..View attachment 698786
Oh and I think the woman that runs the fitness group is an antivaxer but it’s probably the wrong thread to get into that debate!
The woman that runs that describes herself as “Mental mum of 3”

🙄 Oh, be still my aching sides.

FFS. That’s one step removed from Live Laugh Love in my book.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another post about M struggling with prep for the 11+ exam.

I honestly say it's not worth it and I say that as someone who did also prep my youngest sister for the exam and she did get a place in the end. Not to diminish anyone's hard work, but it makes sense that those schools will get the best results because they select the highest scoring students in the first place.

I grew up in a world where education was everything to my mother, granted it might have paid off on paper but I'm short of so many screws and marbles. Mental health is just as important. You can't tell someone to just snap out of it either.

Our local grammar school had a 14 year child hang herself on the school grounds.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
624A37DB-723E-4C80-A698-646E00A9634A.jpeg

No

You

Didn’t

You sell your kids privacy on the internet….you are not okay!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Holy tit, he's claiming he questions and critically analyses every decision he makes as a parent and yet still published that post?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So where does the eldest kid go to school, did he put her through this revision stuff too? Where is Clem in all of this?
To be truthful Fodney 1,000’s of bot/strangers do not give a fig. Keep your kid’s life & struggles private you Neanderthal.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they’re putting poor M through this for financial reasons; four lots of private school fees is a staggering amount of money to part with (from ages 4 to 18). Note that he seems to be tutoring her himself and not a professional, which is also £££££ (although possibly they’re doing both?).

Either way, stop exposing a vulnerable child’s personal educational and health issues like this, it’s repugnant and immoral. Poor kid! Simon Hooper is a crappy parent for doing this - I would NEVER allow my husband to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they’re putting poor M through this for financial reasons; four lots of private school fees is a staggering amount of money to part with (from ages 4 to 18). Note that he seems to be tutoring her himself and not a professional, which is also £££££ (although possibly they’re doing both?).

Either way, stop exposing a vulnerable child’s personal educational and health issues like this, it’s repugnant and immoral. Poor kid! Simon Hooper is a crappy parent for doing this - I would NEVER allow my husband to do this.
Private school has one of the worst ROIs I’ve seen, I don’t understand why the SOD grandparents are paying for it when they sent their own kids there… and neither earn enough to send their kids? Surely that is a very clear indicator it is not worth it?!

He didn’t go through the highly competitive grammar application process though did he. It’s significantly easier to get into private schools as there are significantly fewer applicants…

Why has he got to detail this out on Insta? Is he hoping to pin another CBD ad onto the back of this riveting child anxiety content?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s an easy answer to getting rid of the angst of putting your kid through the 11+ - don’t move to Kent (or Dorset or Bucks). Anyway if she doesn’t pass I’m sure the grandfods will stump up.

Reactions: 8

Bit worrying if he’s doing the tutoring when he can barely string a sentence together!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
playing this content arch forward, we either get:

* a devastated child who hasn’t gotten into her school of choice, and now it’s documented on social media for her peers & their parents to consume and discuss also.

* an elated child who has got in, and now all of Insta know which school she’s attending?

… great? Like what is the end goal here Simon, it’s bizarre, this sort of sharenting is not only passé but you’ve not managed to successfully monetise it in nearly 2 years now. This is just abuse now?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.