Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dress Like a Mum and the Scummy mummies were there. Wonder if Clemmie avoided them or they're friends? I feel like she is probably still friends with DLAM but imagine a mate telling you you can't have pictures together or else it'll damage their reputation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dress Like a Mum and the Scummy mummies were there. Wonder if Clemmie avoided them or they're friends? I feel like she is probably still friends with DLAM but imagine a mate telling you you can't have pictures together or else it'll damage their reputation.
Clemmie is still friends with DLAM, I think. Didn’t she have zoom parties with her over lockdown? They’re probably all still mates behind the scenes but they won’t put her on their feeds as she’s literal poison. All the comments ragging her would probably get DLAM’s crappy engagement up but at what cost?

Reactions: 12
Clemmie is still friends with DLAM, I think. Didn’t she have zoom parties with her over lockdown? They’re probably all still mates behind the scenes but they won’t put her on their feeds as she’s literal poison. All the comments ragging her would probably get DLAM’s crappy engagement up but at what cost?
Oh yea they did, all wearing sequins (so original 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From the photos, all the other folk around them were normally dressed. They (especially Fodders) must have looked like such attention-seeking twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At festivals I always think people in sequins and stuff look so stupid (an exception will be made for children), if I'm going to be outside for half a week in the Great British sunshine I'm going to be practical... and I'm a good ten years younger than Fodney and Glen

Reactions: 10
Yes, where/when did this sequinned and glitter bollocks start?

Reactions: 5
CB is the worst for the dressing up because they have a theme each year and fancy dress competitions. I found it a bit contrived and exhausting and it’s one of the many reasons I stopped going.
I used to take facepaints for my children because i would have had to sell my car to pay for them to have faces painted and queue for half a day for the privilege.

What started off being a decent event has turned into an insta wanker meet up with inflated prices and special bars for the “guests” that’s not what a festival is about. The ODs only go because they are saving the best part of a grand on tickets AND they get a fancy tent.

Actually, like the massive nerd I am I have sat and worked out the costs.
For general camping with the paupers it would have cost £862.90 in tickets, including £67.90 in booking fees. That’s without the £20 to park your car in a field.
For backstage or hospitality for their family it would have been….

£1705.70 which includes £133.70 in booking fees.

And that’s still in a tent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He has posted pictures of the teenage skateboard olympian. Surely copyright applies to them as he didn't take them himself? Someone I know used images on a charity website and was persued by an agency for thousands in copyright fees. The pictures were used for illustration and not for gain.

Reactions: 10
Next up skateboard riding knobney, hat back to front, on the street outside the pile of bricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Next up skateboard riding knobney, hat back to front, on the street outside the pile of bricks.
Just like their old pal Clemmie Telford. She posted a pic of her wearing teenage clothe, skateboarding in London. CRINGE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if The Fods and Sarah Tomczak have ever interacted/ spoken to/ become friends with a person who actually grew up in Ramsgate. They are the worst kind of insular interloper that gentrifies and out prices the locals then goes to Wether’spoons’ for ‘supper’ with an ironic wink.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if The Fods and Sarah Tomczak have ever interacted/ spoken to/ become friends with a person who actually grew up in Ramsgate. They are the worst kind of insular interloper that gentrifies and out prices the locals then goes to Wether’spoons’ for ‘supper’ with an ironic wink.
ST grew up in Ramsgate. Her mum still lives there and her dad lives nearby.

Reactions: 1
He's posted a story about revision and his science school book in which he wrote about diabetes.

Reactions: 3
He's posted a story about revision and his science school book in which he wrote about diabetes.
‘If only I’d known this would have been useful’

Wonder if he could have foreseen prioritising sequins and lycra of his daughter’s essential medication! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
is it just me or is it really weird to have your old textbooks in your own family home, isn't that the kind of thing that sits in your parent's attic collecting dust?

also his constant capitalising on his daughter's illness for more social media attention actually disgusts me. He is a bleeping terrible parent i actually hate him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.