Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had looked at his old schoolbook he may not have need hundreds of strangers to help him diagnose his daughter’s illness wrongly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
is it just me or is it really weird to have your old textbooks in your own family home, isn't that the kind of thing that sits in your parent's attic collecting dust?

also his constant capitalising on his daughter's illness for more social media attention actually disgusts me. He is a bleeping terrible parent i actually hate him.
Blurst, will you stop with your indecisiveness and get off the god damn fence about your feelings for Sly! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blurst, will you stop with your indecisiveness and get off the god damn fence about your feelings for Sly! 🤣🤣🤣
an image of him bopping around like a twit in his backwards cap is burned into my brain and it makes me fly into a RAGE

• Haha
  • Heart
an image of him bopping around like a twit in his backwards cap is burned into my brain and it makes me fly into a RAGE
I can not understand at all why that would happen, he’s a wonderful man/dad/husband 🤥🤣🤣

Babe same, he’s a bleep 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Marnie sitting the 11+? What happened to private school? Or was that just for the primary school years.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Marnie sitting the 11+? What happened to private school? Or was that just for the primary school years.
The IG gravy train stopping at Ramsgate means no private school funds for Marnie, get revising kid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Most private schools also have entrance exams, so it could be for both. I've been out of that loop for almost 8 years now.

I also think the grandparents will also pay for M.

I replied to his story in case they didn't see it here: that he should also have a look at 11plusexams forum for books specific to the kent area. In London the 11+ rat race is intense and not for the faint of heart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wish he wouldn’t put about the children’s academics on Insta, it adds an awful lot of pressure when ur dad is telling 800k bots & abandoned accounts that you’ve got an exam that’ll determine which school you go to coming up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It would do my head in if a family member were sharing personal stuff about me online on a very public account. Stuff to do with my health, my appointments, my studies, my thoughts and fears, "mistakes" I've made. Imagine that feeling of having no control over what is put out there and who may see it. I think it's worse for a child who might not be able to fully process what is happening, and almost certainly isn't (yet) in a position to try to put a stop to it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I do feel sorry for M. 10 is still so young. It's been almost 5 years of insta. The older Duggar girls only started speaking about what it was really like growing up in their family when they were in their late 20s.

• Sad
  • Heart
It would do my head in if a family member were sharing personal stuff about me online on a very public account. Stuff to do with my health, my appointments, my studies, my thoughts and fears, "mistakes" I've made. Imagine that feeling of having no control over what is put out there and who may see it. I think it's worse for a child who might not be able to fully process what is happening, and almost certainly isn't (yet) in a position to try to put a stop to it.
If it was me, at best I would shut the person out. At worst, I would shut down.

Do we know if Camp Twatstival was a freebie? I note Granny Gaga was with them for babysitting duties.

Be a racist midwife who slags off your own husband and get rewarded with wristbands and you don't even have to do any work for it because everyone in the real world still thinks you are a tit and none of your "friends" dare post a photo with you.

Pebble Partnership PR or Rob da Bank?

Reactions: 12
#Bekind

Oh but exercise on the beach is very grammable!

Any tips on where I should move to? I take my influencer status seriously and i need a good reno to get those pesky #ads.Don't wanna be another Surrey Mama. :cautious: Which are the best hipster cafes to visit? Do the organic food shops have a good range of gluten free food even though it's not an issue? Which is the best primary school for my daughter Isla who is gifted and has only been allowed to play with plastic free toys?

*Clutching my pearls* is there an Aldi too !?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Byron Bay for you @Rainbow, Courtney will show you around.Not sure if they have Aldi, but organic stores aplenty.
Isla could attend the Steiner school with the gentle Adamo offspring or rough it with the Hemsworth kids at the local public school.
Plenty of beach space for exercise.(showing off). Enjoy.🏄‍♂️🧘🏻‍♀️🚣‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Actually, like the massive nerd I am I have sat and worked out the costs.
For general camping with the paupers it would have cost £862.90 in tickets, including £67.90 in booking fees. That’s without the £20 to park your car in a field.
For backstage or hospitality for their family it would have been….

£1705.70 which includes £133.70 in booking fees.

And that’s still in a tent.
What the actual duck 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.