Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think I blame them though, without the previous pre alice gate income coming in fees can still be Ā£15k a year, lots of little extras too.

It was posted on the Triplet sellers thread they earned 100k. Wonder if they regret all the spends like the Herringbone kitchen which starts at 20k.

Reactions: 5
It was posted on the Triplet sellers thread they earned 100k. Wonder if they regret the Herringbone kitchen which starts at 20k
Just remind me which account that is please, if you donā€™t mind. I think I know the ones you mean but Iā€™ve forgotten their name. I guess thatā€™s not bad if you still keep your day jobs like the ODs did, but isnā€™t IG the triplet ones sole means of income (if itā€™s the one Iā€™m thinking of)? Iā€™m not dissing the amount (which is a lot of money for doing not a lot), but I wouldnā€™t buying new houses etc, based just on that. Who knows when it will go tits up?

Didnā€™t Glen intimate that the grandparents paid for private school? Maybe it was just the primary part.

Reactions: 3
@ Daddy_to_triplet_girls on Insta.
Ah, thank you! I thought it was that one, but havenā€™t paid much attention to them recently. If that is their main grift, Iā€™m surprised, tbh. Iā€™m going to sound like one of those people on MN, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s a huge amount to support a family of seven on, especially with the size of their new house, especially with the uncertainty of it all and it not being a definite, steady income. I guess that figure doesnā€™t include all the freebies and reno stuff though
(sorry for the derail). I can see why Mod and FOD kept their hand in their day jobs, although Iā€™m not sure if FOD is still employed. He seems to have got a lot of DIY done recently.

Reactions: 7
Ah, thank you! I thought it was that one, but havenā€™t paid much attention to them recently. If that is their main grift, Iā€™m surprised, tbh. Iā€™m going to sound like one of those people on MN, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s a huge amount to support a family of seven on, especially with the size of their new house, especially with the uncertainty of it all and it not being a definite, steady income. I guess that figure doesnā€™t include all the freebies and reno stuff though
(sorry for the derail). I can see why Mod and FOD kept their hand in their day jobs, although Iā€™m not sure if FOD is still employed. He seems to have got a lot of DIY done recently.
I
think the grabally house of horror was Ā£600kish? I canā€™t remember. Looked it up using very loose parameters at the time and it was easy to find cos itā€™s such an eyesore.
Anyway, Iā€™d agree. A family of 7 in the south east on Ā£100k isnā€™t much. I mean, it depends on your aspirations, but put it this way, Iā€™ve been pricing up Oct half term sunshine holidays and flights alone for 6 of us are Ā£3,500. I live in a bit of a commuter beltā€¦ regularly get asked ā€œwhy I botherā€ working for my meagre net Ā£3,700 basic monthly wage šŸ™„. Definitely the MN mentality!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I still think 100k is a lot though, but it all does depends on how it's spent.

One of my best friends was telling me that she was broke, but she just spent Ā£1.5k on laser hair removal treatments and thought that was a bargain. I spent a lot on therapy, but I don't spend on books (library only ) or clothes anymore.

Spend it (or not) how you like obviously, but doing anything as a 6 costs a packet and thatā€™ll only increase as the little ones grow out of child prices. The hoppers must be feeling that too now the older 2 will be out of kids portions at restaurants etc. Well.. actually theyā€™ve accelerated, allowing the eldest adult mani/pediā€™s šŸ™„

ETA: Hoppers! Fml

Reactions: 4
F3D89AC9-70E1-4AFF-ADD2-55F817186454.jpeg

Do you think mummy felt bad about the comment she made about him and gave him some extra pocket money last weekā€¦749 bots purchased!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 704414

Do you think mummy felt bad about the comment she made about him and gave him some extra pocket money last weekā€¦749 bots purchased!!
She bought him a thousand but that would have been a 300/400 lost day so itā€™s only showing as a positive 749 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and why the next couple of days heā€™s only lost a few.

Have to admit I donā€™t watch his stats anymore but Jesus heā€™s really disliked isnā€™t he? The more he puts out there the more people whoā€™ve lay dormant remember heā€™s a twit and unfollow him! šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The sheer bleeping pointlessness of buying 1k of dummy followers where the only benefit is that your follower number is 886k instead of 885k for a few extra days :LOL:

Surely he can't be so dim that he doesn't realise it's hurting his engagement metrics which are far more important? If he cleansed his account of fake followers and obvious automated & emoji-only comments as much as possible, it would look so much more credible and appealing to brands IMO, despite the lower overall numbers.

Anyone in a position to take an educated guess about how many of the 885k are genuine, invested followers? And yes, that does include those that are invested for the wrong reasons šŸ˜œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone in a position to take an educated guess about how many of the 885k are genuine, invested followers? And yes, that does include those that are invested for the wrong reasons
Probably the exact amount of people who have commented on this thread šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sheer bleeping pointlessness of buying 1k of dummy followers where the only benefit is that your follower number is 886k instead of 885k for a few extra days :LOL:

Surely he can't be so dim that he doesn't realise it's hurting his engagement metrics which are far more important? If he cleansed his account of fake followers and obvious automated & emoji-only comments as much as possible, it would look so much more credible and appealing to brands IMO, despite the lower overall numbers.

Anyone in a position to take an educated guess about how many of the 885k are genuine, invested followers? And yes, that does include those that are invested for the wrong reasons šŸ˜œ
Im going for 85k - 10% of his alleged follower numbers - total guess but looked at the latest post with Glen on and that got 85k likes probs about 5k of bought likes but letā€™s be generous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Yel

think the grabally house of horror was Ā£600kish? I canā€™t remember. Looked it up using very loose parameters at the time and it was easy to find cos itā€™s such an eyesore.
Anyway, Iā€™d agree. A family of 7 in the south east on Ā£100k isnā€™t much.
MODs limited company showed cash of around 300k after all she'd have taken out in wages and pension contributions in 2019. She was earning way more than 100k a year from that. Plus all the equity of buying in London when they were more affordable and with 10+ years of paying off the mortgages there could be very little of the 600k house debt left.

A family of 7 on their jobs wages and very little housing costs I'd think would be pretty comfortable, although living lux the life they used to get gifted year-round isn't possible.

Reactions: 14
MODs limited company showed cash of around 300k after all she'd have taken out in wages and pension contributions in 2019. She was earning way more than 100k a year from that. Plus all the equity of buying in London when they were more affordable and with 10+ years of paying off the mortgages there could be very little of the 600k house debt left.

A family of 7 on their jobs wages and very little housing costs I'd think would be pretty comfortable, although living lux the life they used to get gifted year-round isn't possible.
I was referring to the triplet sellersā€™ hideous ā€œdollshouseā€. Last I saw those grotbags spent their lives in garden centres and costa.

think the hoopers sold a 600k Crystal Palace house and bought Ā£900 ish in Kent?

Reactions: 3

Yel

I was referring to the triplet sellersā€™ hideous ā€œdollshouseā€. Last I saw those grotbags spent their lives in garden centres and costa.

think the hoopers sold a 600k Crystal Palace house and bought Ā£900 ish in Kent?
Ah I haven't seen that other account in ages, giving the kids just boiled pasta for most meals probably helps stretch the budget :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.