Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the caption about raving STOP SAYING THE WORD RAVING

He was 100% an Oceana boy at uni. Or for those who also went to Bristol - one of the posh twats who frequented lizard lounge and joe publics

the cringey partying with your teenager stories gave me 'raving' to The Killers all alone in Abu Dhabi flashbacks...a golden era for sure
Yeah that’s the point I tried to make not as eloquently up thread blursts. He was a public school boy until 18 then did he go to uni at Bristol (where he’s from no?). Met Clemmie in a cheesy nightclub (he’s admitted this) that’s exactly the sort of place he would have hung out, then became a dad. He’d absolutely crap himself if he went to an actual rave. He’s, what we would call a disco boy, cruising around crap nightclubs in “casual” shirt and slacks, jumping around to indie/rock/classic anthems but mainly looking for a bird he could finger up a wall later that night 🤣🤣🤣🤣

His entire festival and musical experiences have come on the gravy train of his wife’s infamy! Knob!

He wouldn’t last an hour in a rave. twit.
Snap @rosiee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Everything is just so contrived with them….I’m sure we’re supposed to think this one is natural but it’s so clearly posed…
C6AA6AFC-1EF1-4CE1-8AFD-B991784336CA.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Everything is just so contrived with them….I’m sure we’re supposed to think this one is natural but it’s so clearly posed…
View attachment 694745
To be fair I bet he was like the paparazzi behind her and that’s the best of 8000 shots 🤣 obvs she will have had editorial over it and she loves that one cos she thinks she looks like Kate Moss...nah hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah that’s the point I tried to make not as eloquently up thread blursts. jumping around to indie/rock/classic anthems but mainly looking for a bird he could finger up a wall later that night.
Yikes DG way to graphic for me. :sick:

The twins are almost 6 now and look so much bigger. It's strange watching other people's kids grow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God knows, that’s the sort of parental slip up you keep under your hat and swear never to let happen again.
Like when my parents forgot ME at home when I was 5 years old (for like 5-10 mins). My dad doesn't even remember it but I DO. I remember crying in my room and thinking I would have to spend all day alone at home 🤣. We wanted to go somewhere and my dad and brother had already left while my mother was still in the bathroom.. Because you know kids walk slow.. I was supposed to come with them but changed my mind last minute because I still needed to brush my doll's hair and went back to my room... and my mum who was still in the bathroom didn't know and left like a minute later and when she met the rest of my family at the bus stop, I wasn't there 🤣.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He was terribly blasé about it , an attitude of silly Marnie leaving her life saving medication at home and then we had to wait an hour …The Hoopers had to wait , Bestival was gutted🙄
Shame we aren’t at the end of a thread because “the Hoopers had to wait, Bestival was gutted” would make an awesome title.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Thank you both - this is so well put. These should be pinned to the Tattle wiki/front page for all to see aka the journos that come snooping for their tit sob story ‘I was trolled’ piece.

Also I know we’ve all said it but what an absolute pair of twunts. Your child is exactly that, a child that needs support with their life changing medical condition. Not to be blamed because her parents were to bleeping busy being Insta twats to check the insulin was packed. As someone else said if they weren’t white middle class parents there would be uproar.

Ugh can we just go back to this! Soz to derail.

Hun, seeing as you come here for your information let’s talk honestly about why women sell on Instagram, it’s because the majority of the audience are women. You influencers have coined this “women supporting women” mantra and played the friendly, likeable, relatable girl as a sales pitch to many vulnerable and ill educated/ill informed, mostly, young women. They trust what you say based on this myth you all pedal. The lack of honesty and clarity surrounding the sales pitches that come at them, often undisclosed, by the thousands, daily, is nothing short of criminal. The lack of decent regulation and punishment for the constant breaches of the pathetic rules governing IG allows this stream of abuse to continue.

Using, sad fishing tactics by crying troll and talking about their mental health is just another sales tactic that ensures that nobody looks too deeply into this shady world of “women exploiting women”. It’s an utter joke.

So whilst you get to plug your book to government, remember that you and your type have ensured thousands of young women have got themselves in debt and are dealing with the horrific reality of that for years to come.

Don’t get me started on how you’ve all exploited your children and how you’ve sold all us women (yes even you love hiding behind your flex appeal bs) down the river so you can make some $$$, get some freebies and feed your desperate desires to be famous. A £200 breast pump indeed, Jesus, you need to scratch the surface you utter ghoul 😏

Obvs Sly is a desperate try hard fker who is nothing without his wife and kids. “Men exploiting women”
Re: sold women down the river, it’s so so true and now they’ve rung every penny out of it and the party is well & truly over they’re happy to “bravely” speak out on how bad the whole thing is?! Give over. If there were still free kitchens, engineered wood floors & holidays (all of which you don’t need to properly declare, and don’t so your mates think you’re rich lol) you’d be flogging us anything you possibly could! Now the bottom has fallen out of the market and you just have utter desperados like Victoria Eames promoting £200 breast pumps and sex tips websites it’s all very well and good to do the post mortem, what about when it was really bleeping up a generation of new mums? When midwives etc were promoting products (sleepyheads) that have since been advised against by safe sleep groups?! Where the duck was this ✨brave voice✨ then? Probably at a brunch down the wing with Clem?!

Also lol @ using statista as a source it’s an aggregator site of other research / studies / whatever, they make their money by anonymising sources and you pay for access but 9/10 it’s a load of tit or a rly dodgy methodology like 9/10 women love L’Oréal n= 68, research conducted by L’Oréal lol. If someone pitched in a work context using that as a source it would be a major yikes, which leads me to my next point that if she was brutally honest she’d admit that it’s not just the flexibility it’s the sheer ease of cash. Influencers largely have no actual skill set, very few of them have good “real world” jobs and it could be argued are pro actively and willfully thick as tit. The fact FOD can even remember his Instagram login amazes me, he can’t string a sentence together. The problem is their absolutely insatiable greed not flexibility, most of them have their kids in nursery to sit on Insta all day anyway - as if it takes that long to post the odd #ad?!

sorry for long post x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Clemmie just appears in this posts and stories now..? Oh the difference a year makes... Half her head, hiding behind giant cacti... 😤

• Haha
  • Wow
So Clemmie just appears in this posts and stories now..? Oh the difference a year makes... Half her head, hiding behind giant cacti... 😤
Oh god I’d almost forgotten about his ‘quiz’ over bestival weekend last year.
I wonder whether fod and Glen spent any time cosying up to rob da bank to grift that spot back on the lineup for next year

Reactions: 5
I think ive missed a couple of pages on this thread but has anyone mentioned the possibility of clemmie bumping into any of her old insta friends at this festival. Im not sure who else was there but I know bestival has previous for insta wankers. Im sure there must have been a few awkward paths crossed no?

Reactions: 8
They’re all still friends with her on the dl I imagine. They won’t damage their brands by associating with her online but they’ll definitely be plenty chummy in person I imagine.

Reactions: 12
They’re all still friends with her on the dl I imagine. They won’t damage their brands by associating with her online but they’ll definitely be plenty chummy in person I imagine.
You know the thought that they might all still be mates never crossed my mind! I just thought she’d be ousted! In fairness i dont know what id have done if one of my pals behaved how she did but it didnt directly affect me.

Reactions: 5
I wonder when he works at his ’real’ job.?
I think his real job is now CEO Knobhead of The Century.

ETA - What addiction to sports Sly? You just jump on the bandwagon whenever a big sporting event takes place, and post about it just to fill your grid with more drivel.

Like Euro 2020. But I've never once heard you mention a football team you support, or that you watch it regularly?

Anyone else think he sounds like he had too many beers on that reel?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think his real job is now CEO Knobhead of The Century.

ETA - What addiction to sports Sly? You just jump on the bandwagon whenever a big sporting event takes place, and post about it just to fill your grid with more drivel.

Like Euro 2020. But I've never once heard you mention a football team you support, or that you watch it regularly?

Anyone else think he sounds like he had too many beers on that reel?
Yeah, it's a bottle of Moretti - he'll be pissed from one swig...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, it's a bottle of Moretti - he'll be pissed from one swig...
#hardcore #raver

He’s such a rugger bugger (I know I’ve said it before) but all his big sporting events have been rugby, hockey and F1 - such a middle class white boy array of sporting interests. Surprised he doesn’t play golf really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.