Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why he even admit to the cockip with the insulin?
God knows, that’s the sort of parental slip up you keep under your hat and swear never to let happen again.

The more I think about it the worse they both are for not giving it a thought before travelling.

Reactions: 19
Would you not keep a spare medical kit in the car for the diabetic daughter?
I don’t know much about diabetic medications or if it is even safe to keep a kit in the glovebox.

Reactions: 9
Just as well they weren’t flying abroad ( in particular US) when they realised the insulin had been forgotten.It costs an extortionate amount for diabetics in US and many can hardly afford the monthly costs and are not covered by medical insurance and some poor souls have died because they couldn’t afford their medication

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
46BB607B-D5CE-4F98-9736-A2DCFB13C7A0.png

‘Parenting doesn’t stop at Festivals’

Well it clearly stopped when you were packing didn’t it!!

Can just seen Glen prancing about her kitchen bedroom curating her spangly attire (especially now she’s sneaking back onto the gram) but forgetting to pack the single most important thing they should have thought of!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Would you not keep a spare medical kit in the car for the diabetic daughter?
I don’t know much about diabetic medications or if it is even safe to keep a kit in the glovebox.
Insulin usually needs to be kept cold. You can even buy USB portable charged coolers now though.

Reactions: 6
Why would you share that? How does he think it makes him look relatable or good?! It’s tit parenting. And yet again, if it wasn’t a white middle class family there would be uproar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at moi, look at moi syndrome. Very sad in a middle aged man trying to recapture his youth.

Reactions: 14
I'm shocked about the insulin. Everyone can make mistakes and forget to pack something, but the way he worded it made it sound like the responsibility for this essential medication wasn't on his and Clemmie's radar at all and just entrusted to their child ("she'd left it at home"). That wasn't a mistake, it was negligence.

They're incredibly lucky they were able to resolve it with a "series of phone calls" and just a one hour wait (note his smirk of disgust about having to wait an HOUR before FINALLY setting off again - and was that a Waze #ad tagged on the end?). I would consider that an outstanding response by the NHS and pharmacy personnel and be thanking them profusely for saving the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He was terribly blasé about it , an attitude of silly Marnie leaving her life saving medication at home and then we had to wait an hour …The Hoopers had to wait , Bestival was gutted🙄

Reactions: 21
It's the same with asthma, not everyone takes it seriously at all when it can and does kill.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How do you forget to check the insulin kit before going away? I mean I check I have my keys and wallet about 15 times every time I leave the house. Granted I’m a bit paranoid but feel confident if I had a child with a condition like that the medication would never be forgotten. Shows that their heads, especially his are just constantly thinking about the next post or story that they then forget their most basic responsibilities as parents. I wish a mistake like that could be reported. It is negligence, it is unacceptable, it’s shameful and yet he basically flaunts it on Instagram for views. WTAF

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Look at moi, look at moi syndrome. Very sad in a middle aged man trying to recapture his youth.
IKR? His narcissism and need for attention is pathological - normal men don't post photos of their dogs bonking. Normal men don't pose in their wives ' crappy festival gear. He's repulsive.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Agh he thinks he's so unique and cool and wonderful, you can just tell he spent all that time with his eldest thinking "this'll look great on the gram!". Everything he does is performative, so exhausting.

Reactions: 15
Agh he thinks he's so unique and cool and wonderful, you can just tell he spent all that time with his eldest thinking "this'll look great on the gram!". Everything he does is performative, so exhausting.
the caption about raving STOP SAYING THE WORD RAVING

He was 100% an Oceana boy at uni. Or for those who also went to Bristol - one of the posh twats who frequented lizard lounge and joe publics

the cringey partying with your teenager stories gave me 'raving' to The Killers all alone in Abu Dhabi flashbacks...a golden era for sure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.