Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diabetic drama because they left a 10year old pack her own kit - and the mother is a midwife ! Pair of dick heads

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Diabetic drama because they left a 10year old pack her own kit - and the mother is a midwife ! Pair of dick heads
Can you imagine?! I check my mum and husband have packed their medication before holiday, never mind my children. He also forgot his child is 14 (still unacceptable but he got her age wrong, so doubly unacceptable really). 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve only just seen the stories….what an absolute prick for a) calling it diabetic drama and b) eye rolling the 10 year old as she forgot to pack her medication.

Maybe they should have focused on packing it for her rather than packing bleeping sequins. Selfish cunts!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Older child is A who is 14- honestly think she will start doing her own insta thing soon.

I thought M was 11 but he said 10.

Ten is still way too young to be responsible for managing her life threatening condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Older child is A who is 14- honestly think she will start doing her own insta thing soon.

I thought M was 11 but he said 10.

Ten is still way too young to be responsible for managing her life threatening condition.
Ah, my mistake!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve only just seen the stories….what an absolute prick for a) calling it diabetic drama and b) eye rolling the 10 year old as she forgot to pack her medication.

Maybe they should have focused on packing it for her rather than packing bleeping sequins. Selfish cunts!
It’s a disgrace, so very selfish of them. Even when you want your kids to have some independence you make sure you back them up because that’s parenting!

Reactions: 19
Also…while I’m talking about their selfishness…him making out this was a lovely family occasion is nonsense - you dragged the kids there cause you and Glen wanted to go and hangout with the cringey gurning insta crew. When I see pics of kids at festivals in ear protectors it just screams to me that they shouldn’t be there!

• Heart
Just posted this on the MP Thread but have to post it here too, loving the personal dig at clemmie😂 (MP is no saint, she as grubby as the others, just smarter)
Ugh can we just go back to this! Soz to derail.

Hun, seeing as you come here for your information let’s talk honestly about why women sell on Instagram, it’s because the majority of the audience are women. You influencers have coined this “women supporting women” mantra and played the friendly, likeable, relatable girl as a sales pitch to many vulnerable and ill educated/ill informed, mostly, young women. They trust what you say based on this myth you all pedal. The lack of honesty and clarity surrounding the sales pitches that come at them, often undisclosed, by the thousands, daily, is nothing short of criminal. The lack of decent regulation and punishment for the constant breaches of the pathetic rules governing IG allows this stream of abuse to continue.

Using, sad fishing tactics by crying troll and talking about their mental health is just another sales tactic that ensures that nobody looks too deeply into this shady world of “women exploiting women”. It’s an utter joke.

So whilst you get to plug your book to government, remember that you and your type have ensured thousands of young women have got themselves in debt and are dealing with the horrific reality of that for years to come.

Don’t get me started on how you’ve all exploited your children and how you’ve sold all us women (yes even you love hiding behind your flex appeal bs) down the river so you can make some $$$, get some freebies and feed your desperate desires to be famous. A £200 breast pump indeed, Jesus, you need to scratch the surface you utter ghoul 😏

Obvs Sly is a desperate try hard fker who is nothing without his wife and kids. “Men exploiting women”

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Hun, seeing as you come here for your information let’s talk honestly about why women sell on Instagram, it’s because the majority of the audience are women. You influencers have coined this “women supporting women” mantra and played the friendly, likeable, relatable girl as a sales pitch to many vulnerable and ill educated/ill informed, mostly, young women. They trust what you say based on this myth you all pedal. The lack of honesty and clarity surrounding the sales pitches that come at them, often undisclosed, by the thousands, daily, is nothing short of criminal. The lack of decent regulation and punishment for the constant breaches of the pathetic rules governing IG allows this stream of abuse to continue.

Using, sad fishing tactics by crying troll and talking about their mental health is just another sales tactic that ensures that nobody looks too deeply into this shady world of “women exploiting women”. It’s an utter joke.

So whilst you get to plug your book to government, remember that you and your type have ensured thousands of young women have got themselves in debt and are dealing with the horrific reality of that for years to come.

Don’t get me started on how you’ve all exploited your children and how you’ve sold all us women (yes even you love hiding behind your flex appeal bs) down the river so you can make some $$$, get some freebies and feed your desperate desires to be famous. A £200 breast pump indeed, Jesus, you need to scratch the surface you utter ghoul 😏

Obvs Sly is a desperate try hard fker who is nothing without his wife and kids. “Men exploiting women”
Once again you have hit the nail on the head ! ❤❤ Well said x

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Re: sold women down the river, it’s so so true and now they’ve rung every penny out of it and the party is well & truly over they’re happy to “bravely” speak out on how bad the whole thing is?! Give over. If there were still free kitchens, engineered wood floors & holidays (all of which you don’t need to properly declare, and don’t so your mates think you’re rich lol) you’d be flogging us anything you possibly could! Now the bottom has fallen out of the market and you just have utter desperados like Victoria Eames promoting £200 breast pumps and sex tips websites it’s all very well and good to do the post mortem, what about when it was really bleeping up a generation of new mums? When midwives etc were promoting products (sleepyheads) that have since been advised against by safe sleep groups?! Where the duck was this ✨brave voice✨ then? Probably at a brunch down the wing with Clem?!

Also lol @ using statista as a source it’s an aggregator site of other research / studies / whatever, they make their money by anonymising sources and you pay for access but 9/10 it’s a load of tit or a rly dodgy methodology like 9/10 women love L’Oréal n= 68, research conducted by L’Oréal lol. If someone pitched in a work context using that as a source it would be a major yikes, which leads me to my next point that if she was brutally honest she’d admit that it’s not just the flexibility it’s the sheer ease of cash. Influencers largely have no actual skill set, very few of them have good “real world” jobs and it could be argued are pro actively and willfully thick as tit. The fact FOD can even remember his Instagram login amazes me, he can’t string a sentence together. The problem is their absolutely insatiable greed not flexibility, most of them have their kids in nursery to sit on Insta all day anyway - as if it takes that long to post the odd #ad?!

sorry for long post x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
64ADAC3D-C8C2-452D-AE41-43D6A6444EAD.jpeg

Sad there’s still some aspiring to be them! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m feeling queasy after seeing the one of him in Lycra 🤢 just no!

Same with the cheesy dancing trying to look cool with the teens!
Def loves himself

Funny isn’t it that you would just leave a 10 year old to it …… got the hang of diabetes? Good
no need to ever check anything then
and his wife’s a midwife 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not like she could, you know go into a coma or anything is it 🤨

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Like many of his other pictures, I don’t think he should have posted pictures of Marnie in her midriff baring top.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Like many of his other pictures, I don’t think he should have posted pictures of Marnie in her midriff baring top.
I think all of his ‘dump’ of photos should have been saved for him to bore his family & friends not 1,000s of strangers.
Also I can’t believe their are idiots around that still think like this. Sorry for not blocking their name.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think all of his ‘dump’ of photos should have been saved for him to bore his family & friends not 1,000s of strangers.
Also I can’t believe their are idiots around that still think like this. Sorry for not blocking their name.
Unfortunately there are idiots like that about. I’d be surprised if that’s true that Singapore aren’t tracking it as they’re back in a form of lockdown where you can only dine out in twos….someone I follow on insta had to sit with one son separate to her husband and other son in a restaurant cause they’re so strict about it.

There were a few ‘what about Covid?’ comments on the festival pics post last night but they’re probably deleted now.

We know the SOD’s don’t care about Covid, look at the track record:
- he flew to the Far East in the early days of Covid (when it was prevalent in the Far East) and we were told to limit travel
- they’ve apparently had it at least twice
- hard done by when kids have had to isolate
- lockdown Halloween parties with ST #whogotgiftedthecakes
- tier 4 family visits to Bristol
- tier 4 Christmas Day beach gatherings

the list could go on….

• Heart
Omg how can you not check your child packed everything necessary it needs because it has a life threatening disease? She's only 10 and just got diagnosed this year... I mean it's okay to forget stuff, miscommunication can happen. But he openly admitted they didn't even bother to check? Wow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg how can you not check your child packed everything necessary it needs because it has a life threatening disease? She's only 10 and just got diagnosed this year... I mean it's okay to forget stuff, miscommunication can happen. But he openly admitted they didn't even bother to check? Wow.
The most important thing for her parents to check off should have been her diabetes kit was prepared and packed.
Their heads were so full of sequins , leotards and that bleeping trolley they gave no shits to their daughter’s health.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.