Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoying the festival then if he’s spending time posting ads…can never stop grifting hey!

But how the duck as he got an ad with Amazon!
Assume it comes as part & parcel with their affiliates program, anyone can open an acct and start producing affiliate links but maybe once you bill over a certain threshold you get freebies to flog?

Still not enough to stop him crying in a car park over having to decide between a #reno and a holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Assume it comes as part & parcel with their affiliates program, anyone can open an acct and start producing affiliate links but maybe once you bill over a certain threshold you get freebies to flog?

Still not enough to stop him crying in a car park over having to decide between a #reno and a holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
I absolutely love how much you bring this up - please never stop.

BIG how do you do fellow kids vibes from his outfit in that ad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting that the ad appears when they are not at home, for a product unrelated to what they are currently doing ie he's not current enough to get festival related ads. Also, clearly reading a script and doing so in a disconnected way ie not his own, priceless words, so not invested in them (listen again, if you can, with that in mind) .

Reactions: 7
I absolutely love how much you bring this up - please never stop.

BIG how do you do fellow kids vibes from his outfit in that ad

Honestly that series of Insta stories was art. We’ve had so many women on these threads say how tit they felt with their newborns when they weren’t burning certain candles or wearing silk PJs or going to Disneyland, and now FOD is at the tail end of the tit him and his missus architected (if that’s a word?) - couldn’t have happened to nicer people 🥰 Now can someone pls out Jack Monroe’s origins story 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He also sneakily puts the swipe up part in without telling people he will get a commission on anything they buy from Amazon for at least 30 days. It doesn’t have to be what he’s advertising.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
15. House was broken into when they were away. Police ask 'could anyone have known you were away for the weekend?'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The casa amore rejects are gonna get better CBD ads / aff links than him and no one’s even watching this series 😭
Sorry for being dumb, but is this a love island reference? Not my cup of tea, but the vit D project is watching this show in between showing her two #gifted items on her beach holiday. 🧐

Reactions: 3
I used to cry when I was too tired as a child (and even when I was older than his two youngest), I can't imagine being forced to stay up late with my parents as they get drunk and listen to loud and fast music and surrounded by strangers.
It's not like they can put the kids to bed and leave them to it though, taking them to a festival and making them stay up this late is just so selfish in my opinion

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm off to camp bestival tomorrow so I'll keep my eyes peeled, I bumped into him last time

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry for being dumb, but is this a love island reference? Not my cup of tea, but the vit D project is watching this show in between showing her two #gifted items on her beach holiday. 🧐
It sounds like VDP is relocating to Ramsgate. The FOMODs will be her neighbours. I really like Africa, I can’t see her popping over to work on adult headaches on FOD’s new fake lawn.

• Wow
It sounds like VDP is relocating to Ramsgate. The FOMODs will be her neighbours. I really like Africa, I can’t see her popping over to work on adult headaches on FOD’s new fake lawn.
Just seen that she‘s one of thirteen children. I have looked at her account but don’t follow her. I cannot imagine her becoming friendly with Glen.

Reactions: 5
Just seen that she‘s one of thirteen children. I have looked at her account but don’t follow her. I cannot imagine her becoming friendly with Glen.
No, can imagine she’s very aware of their racism and will give a wide berth. She’s good, anti excessive consumption and really pushes buying pre loved and vintage so can’t imagine Glen would have much to talk to her about beyond the 2018 freebie paint and Gucci bag

I'm feeling like I'm missing out now. Do I also need to move to Ramsgate to be a real influencer too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.