Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something seriously wrong with an adult man who films dogs having sex, but also thinks it’s normal to share it? Someone seize his computers pls 🤢
Hm.

My old dog has intermittant silent seasons, young pup just matured - we know this because um. Yeah... I'm still traumatised 😳

I feel so utterly irresponsible. But. We got him the snip and her a couple of injections and all is good.

If those dogs genuinely have been at it, there WILL be puppies and they will earn £££££s

bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 3
Hm.

My old dog has intermittant silent seasons, young pup just matured - we know this because um. Yeah... I'm still traumatised 😳

I feel so utterly irresponsible. But. We got him the snip and her a couple of injections and all is good.

If those dogs genuinely have been at it, there WILL be puppies and they will earn £££££s

bleeping idiots.
I think knobney has had stories with the dogs wearing the cone of shame after their snips. Could be wrong though.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
@thevitamindproject on Instagram
I really like Africa and think her account is fab. She has a very clear voice and is consistent in what she does. I’m genuinely thrilled for her and her family that they are able that buy their own home. I don’t see her hanging out with the OD’s and Sarah T!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't believe I am publicly taking issue with this and making an a$$ of myself, but miracles are not always seen in light. Quite often they are seen in darkness and because of that they are themselves the bringers of light. And isn't it more positive to be able to see in metaphorical darkness, to be able to say in the midst of that darkness that there will be lighter days ahead? Not everyone can choose to bring light with them - the doctor having to tell someone they have stage 4 cancer, the police having to tell someone their loved one has been injured in an accident. Relentless, self-centred positivity from airey fairey people wears me down.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Just posted this on the MP Thread but have to post it here too, loving the personal dig at clemmie😂 (MP is no saint, she as grubby as the others, just smarter)
Omg she’s coming for all of that lot with the £200 breast pumps comment 🤐

This has pretty much the identical sentiment to the avg tattle post yet we’re all unhinged jealous witches, she’s in parliament. Wonder what it could be ey!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just posted this on the MP Thread but have to post it here too, loving the personal dig at clemmie😂 (MP is no saint, she as grubby as the others, just smarter)
No mention of protecting children’s privacy or their pay cheques!

Edited to add.....if the parliamentary enquiry just popped over here and had a read they would learn a lot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg she’s coming for all of that lot with the £200 breast pumps comment 🤐

This has pretty much the identical sentiment to the avg tattle post yet we’re all unhinged jealous witches, she’s in parliament. Wonder what it could be ey!
That’s because she reads here and use it to her advantage. we’ve basically given her everything she can tell the parliament and be like the one who brought it up when it’s been discussed for years here. Smart girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Imagine if all parents decided to become 'influencers' because of the flexibility of the 'job'....how would society manage without Drs, Nurses, care workers, Lawyers, teachers, Engineers ,bus drivers , shop workers...these middle class Insta wankers have no knowledge or understanding of your average person and they need to acknowledge their very white middle class privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lots of pictures on grid post. Lovely one of the twins (honest). Story about diabetic drama (bingo!).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m feeling queasy after seeing the one of him in Lycra 🤢 just no!

Same with the cheesy dancing trying to look cool with the teens!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.