Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really??? This is what annoys you??? Your youngest children are going to miss their end of term party. Sad, but hardly life threatening or a danger to mental health. Get over it. Lovely weather and nowhere to go??? What about your refurbished garden with the different "rooms" for entertainment??? Get over it. And don't forget, you have one daughter classed as vulnerable. People are still getting very ill with covid, and some are still dying. GROW UP.
Maybe if they didn’t party with mrs red magazine they would not be isolating now. How do you even keep two 5 year olds away from the rest of the family? Even in their big pile of bricks it seems hard to me.

Reactions: 6
*by hard, I mean hard to stop them going near their sisters, not a hardship for old knob jockey fodney to stay in his big house & outdoor kitchen & tv room pergola.

Reactions: 6
Check out the Eimear Varian Barry thread - she’s in an article in the Mail re Tattle and MOD‘s transgressions are mentioned again.

Reactions: 3
I had a snoop- never heard of her before. The article said she found her own thread in 2019, how come they've brought it up now?

Maybe the comments really did leave her feeling suicidal. I know I really wouldn't be able to handle being an influencer as I'm too sensitive already. I have seen on other threads someone being called a "fatty" and comments about the state of Sue Radford's vagina.

A #Vanlife influncer ( @lifewithlee ) did commit suicide this year. She had someone on youtube who made videos about her, his entire channel and all of the videos were deleted soon after she died.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I had a snoop- never heard of her before. The article said she found her own thread in 2019, how come they've brought it up now?

Maybe the comments really did leave her feeling suicidal. I know I really wouldn't be able to handle being an influencer as I'm too sensitive already. I have seen on other threads someone being called a "fatty" and comments about the state of Sue Radford's vagina.

A #Vanlife influncer ( @lifewithlee ) did commit suicide this year. She had someone on youtube who made videos about her, his entire channel and all of the videos were deleted soon after she died.

She’s a very strange one. She’s a ‘friend’ of Hungermama who is one of the ex friends of Glen’s and who featured a lot about Glen back on that day she was outed.
it appears the Mail nicked the story from the Times.

Reactions: 2
Victoria Eames is the only one left in the disgracing her kids / being vulgar game but could you imagine if that was going viral on Facebook with the backdrop of a council house standard issue kitchen instead of some Farrow and Ball monstrosity? It’d make the Sun!
Let’s not forget her bestest friend KDIL who somehow manages to be even more vile and grubby 😬

Reactions: 3
QUICK EDIT TO ADD. Ignore this, peeps. See it’s already being discussed! God, you guys are sharper than a samurais blade!

Oh dear. The DM have brought up the MOD trouble again. Yoiks. Fod won’t be happy! Just when he thought people may be forgetting! Not me Mr.

Second story down.

Mother left feeling suicidal after relentless bullying on Tattle Life

#

QUICK EDIT TO ADD. Ignore this, peeps. See it’s already being discussed! God, you guys are sharper than a samurais blade!

Oh dear. The DM have brought up the MOD trouble again. Yoiks. Fod won’t be happy! Just when he thought people may be forgetting! Not me Mr.

Second story down.

Mother left feeling suicidal after relentless bullying on Tattle Life

#
This is really starting to piss me off. What these articles fail to mention is the non declaring of ads by influencers, the selling of children by influencers, the racism of some of those influencers…if you read these articles knowing nothing about Tattle or social media, you’d get the impression that influencers are a benign lot who do nothing but spread positivity out of the goodness of their hearts.
What they fail to mention is that they have literally sold their souls (and often that of that of their children) to get where they are. They’ll give you every minute detail of their lives in exchange for £££’s. There’s nothing they won’t sell with no doxxing required. 99% of the time, it’s right there on their own feed. These influencers have somehow failed to realise that they are selling themselves, that THEY are the product. You can’t expect to give away your privacy for a free holiday and not have it commented on. If an author had written a book and the book got trashed, no one would bat an eyelid, however upset the author was, and yet we’re expected to cry over what is literally a snake oil salesman, because someone has something rude about them, on a forum that they had to search out in the first place. Suck it up, you bunch of attention seeking, cry baby wankers.

Reactions: 4
It definitely had a sympathetic angle 🙄
I thought the same….it was anti tattle and pro child selling racist 🙄

Poor Glen how she was driven to slagging off her mates and husband after riding the heavy train of free sinks and holidays!

Reactions: 9
If you ever want to feel grateful, truly grateful, and appreciative of all the blessings we have in life, as individuals and as a developed world nation, then check out @bowelbabe. She amazes me. Her joi de vivre is incredible and if I could be even a fraction as positive as her, then I would be a better person. There is no moaning about lockdown, no begging for freebies, no pity parties. But as she says in this post, she has never felt so unsafe. Covid protective measures have ended today in England but for vulnerable people like Deborah they will never end. I'm likely preaching to the converted by saying to Tattlers to keep socially distancing, keep sanitising, and jeep wearing masks, if not for yourself then for Deborah and for every other vulnerable person.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you ever want to feel grateful, truly grateful, and appreciative of all the blessings we have in life, as individuals and as a developed world nation, then check out @bowelbabe. She amazes me. Her joi de vivre is incredible and if I could be even a fraction as positive as her, then I would be a better person. There is no moaning about lockdown, no begging for freebies, no pity parties. But as she says in this post, she has never felt so unsafe. Covid protective measures have ended today in England but for vulnerable people like Deborah they will never end. I'm likely preaching to the converted by saying to Tattlers to keep socially distancing, keep sanitising, and jeep wearing masks, if not for yourself then for Deborah and for every other vulnerable person.
She is quite a woman.

Reactions: 11
I thought the same….it was anti tattle and pro child selling racist 🙄

Poor Glen how she was driven to slagging off her mates and husband after riding the heavy train of free sinks and holidays!
I obviously meant GRAVY train, I’m getting as bad as Sly for not checking what I post!

How is your relative doing now @Hatchet_job? I also follow bowel babe - v inspirational, amazes me how she stays so positive!

Reactions: 5
I obviously meant GRAVY train, I’m getting as bad as Sly for not checking what I post!

How is your relative doing now @Hatchet_job? I also follow bowel babe - v inspirational, amazes me how she stays so positive!
Still in high dependency but off the hi flow oxygen. Thank you for asking ❤ It has really scared me and reinforces how terrible it has been for some families.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.