Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back, with video of the twins, a very distant video, and referencing the weight of responsibility on the England football team. Quite a few typos and skirting round the obvious elephant in the room ie the racist abuse the team has subsequently suffered.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He's back, with video of the twins, a very distant video, and referencing the weight of responsibility on the England football team. Quite a few typos and skirting round the obvious elephant in the room ie the racist abuse the team has subsequently suffered.
I wonder if the ladders are there for some future content he’s planning of those cheeky twins scurrying up there as directed by their idiot father!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least the garden reno seems to be finished, apart from coping stones on the raised beds, so he won't be able to post anything more about not getting it done.

Reactions: 11
At what point do the Hooper children age out of being content work horses with absolutely no privacy? I shouldn’t be able to watch footage of two kids playing in their garden, for most parents this would be a nightmare but for FOD the only nightmare is that this isn’t sponsored by Ring 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I shouldn’t be able to watch footage of two kids playing in their garden, for most parents this would be a nightmare but for FOD the only nightmare is that this isn’t sponsored by Ring
It's been going on for almost 5 years now. I don't think he can remember the pre instagram life. I thought they'd continue until the twinnies got to M's age, but now she's been brought back too I'm not so sure. The Duggar family kids were on TV for 17 years. The Gosselin kids are around 16 now too. It's the fan accounts that repost older photos gushing over how much they love X kid that I find creepy.

Reactions: 9
At what point do the Hooper children age out of being content work horses with absolutely no privacy? I shouldn’t be able to watch footage of two kids playing in their garden, for most parents this would be a nightmare but for FOD the only nightmare is that this isn’t sponsored by Ring 🥺
Until they have their own children.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Love that it took him until Wednesday to work out how he could shoehorn the football into twins/garden reno for maximum likes. As Hatchet said, the fawning about the players whilst completely avoiding the racist element would be funny if it wasn’t so deplorable. It’s 3 whole days since the final and 3 whole days of wall to wall coverage of the racist abuse on all media platforms and in the House of Commons. The actual match and the football is now in everyone’s rear view mirror, the racist element is the biggest take from that match and yet no word from Sly. That says it all really, if the abuse of those players wasn’t front and centre that video would have been released on Monday, his absolute fear of the discussion of his wife’s racism renders him contentless.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those poor young lads have suffered horrific racism and abuse since Sunday. The whole final has been tarnished by the sickening behaviour of thugs (they're not fans). Fans got beaten up and injured.

People of colour have been threatened and sent death threats over social media, and targeted while walking down the street.

What did he cover out of all that? duck all. Just two girls kicking a ball around their garden.

Let's face it, he cannot mention the word racism because he is married to a racist. Not to mention the bloke is a collosal privileged melt, and has never addressed his wife's racism.

He is just a gnat. Pointlessly buzzing around and annoying people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let's face it, he cannot mention the word racism because he is married to a racist. Not to mention the bloke is a collosal privileged melt, and has never addressed his wife's racism.
Agree but I’d go further and say that he’s a racist too. If you’re not educating yourself, actively calling racism out when you see it or challenging your friends and family in their views/language then you’re part of the problem.

And it is so so obvious that he doesn’t get it. He very much thinks ‘but I don’t call people racial slurs, therefore I’m not racist’. If he’d bothered to educate himself at all he’d know what to do/say in these situations. Neither of them will get past their massive privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree but I’d go further and say that he’s a racist too. If you’re not educating yourself, actively calling racism out when you see it or challenging your friends and family in their views/language then you’re part of the problem.

And it is so so obvious that he doesn’t get it. He very much thinks ‘but I don’t call people racial slurs, therefore I’m not racist’. If he’d bothered to educate himself at all he’d know what to do/say in these situations. Neither of them will get past their massive privilege.
Absolutely, I agree. I've often thought he may be racist too, or just severely uneducated on racism. Alongside being so massively privileged that he has no idea about the subject at all.

We all saw how he handled BLM.

A black square saying 'Black Lives Matter' with comments switched off.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The garden looks like the Crystal Palace garden on a larger scale. All that fake grass. 🤢🤮

Another renovation to a period property that doesn’t fit and has no charm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely, I agree. I've often thought he may be racist too, or just severely uneducated on racism. Alongside being so massively privileged that he has no idea about the subject at all.

We all saw how he handled BLM.

A black square saying 'Black Lives Matter' with comments switched off.
He is so out of touch he had BML on his black square & then disappeared for approx 100 days

I was about to say the same. If my husband was making comments that were racist, I’d be bloody well calling him out on it. I still think they feel that the issue was the fake identity and bitching about so called friends. I still don’t think that they recognise their own deep seated racism and there were the problem lies.

He is just a gnat. Pointlessly buzzing around and annoying people.

Thread title suggestion from @LuBiLu ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

I feel like this describes him perfectly (and reckon even Glen would agree! And the kids as he always has his camera in their faces!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those kids were playing footy because HE gave them the net and the ball, if he gave them a bag of marbles they would’ve played with them. Annoying gnat🦟

Reactions: 8
B6A12622-543D-4B08-BC44-69E8363CE91D.png
5DC66626-AE06-438E-AD19-5B9FDE11D00D.png
25BB4B5D-AEAF-40EC-AB16-ED837B542B92.png

Sorry guys, I know this isn’t directly SOD related but as they’re they original grifters it kind of relates.

I think I started following this one for interior stuff a while ago and then she emigrated to Singapore so I carried on following as love Singapore. Anyway she is one of the worst for being on the beg and affiliate linking, she literally @‘s everything even sharing the kids playing and tagging toys R bloody Us and then affiliate linking random items in her house. It’s so cringe and shouldn’t be allowed.

Bet Glen so misses the days of asking for recommendations for skin care or kids shoes and then ‘surprise’ parcels arriving in the post.

• Wow
  • Sad
Simon's "efforts" around Black Lives Matter have so far been no more than a social media tick box exercise.

If an influencer posted a #BlackoutTuesday square but has neglected the issue of racism and the fight for change ever since, what does that say about them and their so-called position of influence?

When the news is dominated by condemnation of racist acts and there are voices everywhere speaking out for equality, why is someone who previously gave the appearance of being an advocate for Black Lives Matter looking the other way and posting about their garden and sausage dogs?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.