Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The garden looks like the Crystal Palace garden on a larger scale. All that fake grass. 🤢🤮

Another renovation to a period property that doesn’t fit and has no charm.
I thought the same thing. Also the garden just seems so much smaller now.

1626345873936.png

1626346003173.png

1626345965284.png

1626346060891.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@Emmadale I love Singapore too ❤ I've just looked at the official visitsingapore instagram and I'm reduced to tears of frustration at knowing what I'm missing but I will travel again one day dv. To be honest I have a much loved relative in icu with covid, even though they have been double vaccinated, so any concerns I have about missing out are only anxiety displacement, and I know how blessed I am. Still, I can drool over the gorgeous pictures on the site.
Apologies for digressing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Rainbow, not sure if the screenshots you've posted were in response to my criticism of FOD (mine was the post immediately prior), but I agree it is very much on those of us being critical to examine ourselves as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So sorry @Hatchet_job, I really hope that your relative gets out of the ICU and back home with good health. <3

WRT FODney proudly displaying his plastic garden and outdoor cinema, I think that it looks cheap and tacky. And yes, exactly like their garden in Crystal Palace. It's a garden for people who hate gardens. And an excuse for them to fill up the place with grifted vulgar junk,

Reactions: 5
@Emmadale I love Singapore too ❤ I've just looked at the official visitsingapore instagram and I'm reduced to tears of frustration at knowing what I'm missing but I will travel again one day dv. To be honest I have a much loved relative in icu with covid, even though they have been double vaccinated, so any concerns I have about missing out are only anxiety displacement, and I know how blessed I am. Still, I can drool over the gorgeous pictures on the site.
Apologies for digressing.
Don't apologize for being off topic. This thread is barely limping on.

I'm sorry you're going through so much at the moment with your relative and I wish them all the best and a speedy recovery.

If it helps you cope start planning your trip now.

❤

Reactions: 4
This has appeared on Pandora's stories. While it did not originated with her it is gross misrepresentation. It is not compulsory vaccination for everyone as it implies, it is compulsory vaccination for care home workers unless medically exempt. It is not a surprise vote that nobody knew about, it has been debated and planned for months. That was not the only turn out for the debate and vote - many MPs are still attending by zoom and voting online. Irresponsible rabble rousing. My relative got covid from a non vaccinated (teenage) family member who had attended an irresponbly non socially distanced family event (my relative was not at it). Had they been vaccinated my relative would most likely not now be in ICU. Personal rights have personal responsibilities but some believe self trumps all others.
Rant over. Normal service will be resumed shortly 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This has appeared on Pandora's stories. While it did not originated with her it is gross misrepresentation. It is not compulsory vaccination for everyone as it implies, it is compulsory vaccination for care home workers unless medically exempt. It is not a surprise vote that nobody knew about, it has been debated and planned for months. That was not the only turn out for the debate and vote - many MPs are still attending by zoom and voting online. Irresponsible rabble rousing. My relative got covid from a non vaccinated (teenage) family member who had attended an irresponbly non socially distanced family event (my relative was not at it). Had they been vaccinated my relative would most likely not now be in ICU. Personal rights have personal responsibilities but some believe self trumps all others.
Rant over. Normal service will be resumed shortly 😁
People like Pandora really frustrate me. The vaccine take up rate is woefully low in some care homes, disastrously and life threateningly so, making vaccination a condition of the job is not taking away personal freedom… people who are anti-jab can always, erm, find another job.

Reactions: 15
Pandora sounds like a Covid denying, selfish, stupid hole. I hope no one ever pays her for coaching.

Still gotta thank him for all the #dadlife posts he inspired. Thought it was only unhinged jealous women who were trolling away because they couldn't afford Diptyque candles ...

1626409997833.png

1626410064339.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Saw this on FB and immediately thought of Fod's awful garden...he sadly but not unsurprisingly doesn't give a toss about the environment
56A2D938-4AE3-4ED6-847C-57507EADA613.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their house looks like it is on a busy corner so there’s traffic dust and dirt, plus they have dogs. Once the plastic grass is inevitably filthy, I suppose he just does a tip run?

Reactions: 7
My lawn is full of moss, clover, and other weeds. It looks terrible, especially as one if my neighbours has a carefully groomed lawn, but it is buzzing with insects and cluttered with birds feeding off it, so it is glorious!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My lawn is full of moss, clover, and other weeds. It looks terrible, especially as one if my neighbours has a carefully groomed lawn, but it is buzzing with insects and cluttered with birds feeding off it, so it is glorious!
Mine is a complete state as I have dogs and a toddler messing it up, but we’ve left bits of the grass long and thrown in some wild flowers and I think it looks wonderful in its natural state. My mother in law has plastic grass and it stinks and looks so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.