Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Their garden looks like it is either Love Island's baby brother (circa 2019 last time I peeked) or perfect for a magazine shoot.
i immediately thought it looks like a Big Brother garden. FOD really captured their bland and soulless essence with this garden so i'll give him credit for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Ugh, I hate everything about FODs latest post.

1) Showing all kids
2) so many mistakes (that's not dyslexia, he's just lazy and doesn't proofread): "if you're infortunate me enough" What does that even mean.
3) his stupid advice. It's great that he gets along with his parents and siblings and that they all love each other but there are reasons if people are not in touch with their families? Great advice to tell these people "just call your parents. They would be happy" . Wow, I bet people with toxic parents are so thankful now.

• Heart

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
How awkward that Sarah Tomczak has to curate her stories and pics to edit out the racist midwife she seems to constantly hang out with. She also comes across as spectacularly unself aware of her own privilege.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
How often does that work in the real world with the Met police investigating too?
I’ll tell ya - never. They will sieze every conceivable device he owns and then the computer forensic guys will be able to tell (even if he’s deleted stuff) every comment made, every place it was made, every account he’s looked in to. Even if he’s thrown his phone/computer away the IP address will be traceable on the tweet, his phone records will be available from his provider and there would be a record of the “alleged” hacker, accessing his twitter account...he’s fucked and I hope he gets the book thrown at him the vile shite!

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Breaking news : FOD just realized that the streets are not safe for women! Thank you FOD for this enlightening revelation, so helpful !
Same guy who was taking photos of women in the airport so he could mock them on his insta account…dick!

As for the car stuck in the twins hair….I have no words. Help her, don’t effing film her! But he most likely wrapped her hair around it and set it up for content!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
For me it's just the plastic grass that lets it down badly. I think he's done a good job with the rest of it, fair play to him because that's a shitload of work for mainly one person if he did indeed do the bulk of it himself.

I think this is the first time I've paid him a compliment, feels so wrong 😆

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I’d love to see her come back, and once events can take place, be invited to a brunch where she’s seated next to Cash Carraway and opposite Candace Brathwaite.

• Haha
  • Angry

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I showed Slys stories to Mr Dogmuck, he said “who’s that?” I said “it’sFOD”. He said “well I’ll sponsor him if he promises to do it without the rope, the smug git...can you write that on his wall?”.
Hun it’s instagram not FB but not allowed to do that cos Tattle rules and it’s my last burner. 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
Breaking news : FOD just realized that the streets are not safe for women! Thank you FOD for this enlightening revelation, so helpful !

• Angry
  • Heart
What a stroke of luck that he filmed himself unplugging the remote control car and handing it to one of the twins and then, just 3 minutes later, the car is stuck in one of the twins hair.
I mean what are the chances of such a bizarre random accident happening and you just happened to film every part, well except the part where the accident occurred, almost like it was staged? What a dick, is this him being creative or doing Lols 🤷‍♀️
Yep! And imagine having no autonomy of self and just having to endure your dad pawing at your hair / face / clothes / body whenever he wants to make Instagram content. Just fuck off and let them live, you’re not even making money out of this anymore they’re not cash cows they’re slave cows now it’s SO fucked up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Clemmie looks miles better; lost the weight, pretty dress, glowing! I'd be dead chuffed if I looked that pretty as a wedding guest 🤷‍♀️😊

There's a part of me that wonders whether, on reflection, she would say that being 'cancelled' has been the making of her. Influencer life was clearly making her overweight and a mean-girl.

Maybe living her life away from the gram has meant she's got her priorities straight 🙋‍♀️
She does look great, dress isn't my taste but she pulls it off.

So if she could now just sit down and write a memoir about being an influencer, insta mum and top of the tree, that would be fab.

I'd like to know how bitchy the others are, what is gossiped about in the what's app group, how dodgy were the days before things were marked ad etc, what is it like at the meet ups, how the question of privacy really feels.
Basically all the behind the scenes stuff and was it worth it?!

*If you want to chuck in how you genuinely feel about your husband's bizarre insta persona that would be great too!

• Haha
then why not let her set up her own platform to talk about it to an audience of her own age group
10000000% this. This man’s obsession with setting his children to work is vile, but if she *does* want to get involved why not start with local support groups? Why has everything got to be projected through his fucking Instagram platform that he’s desperate to figure out how to re monetise? Let these children live normal lives please ffs

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Before M's diagnosis the older girls had found freedom- why are they back on the gram all over again?

I'll be honest and say I've never experienced any racism growing up or really noticed it- but then I'm not black. I hadn't read Candice's experience after giving birth before when Alice gate happened .

"Tell us about experiencing racial bias when you gave birth to Esmé six years ago…
I was overdue and brought in to hospital to be induced. I was put on a drip for 19 hours, which meant I wasn’t allowed to drink any liquids, but after this time I was still barely dilated and so agreed to a C-section. I heard the surgeon say, ‘Can we hurry this one along, I was supposed to be home hours ago.’ The silent understanding was that I was being a bit of an annoyance.

Three days after the C-section I keep telling the midwives I didn’t feel well – their reply? ‘Stay off the mummy websites, you’re hyping yourself up.’ One night Esmé fell asleep on me and managed to burst a sepsis filled sack that was under my c-section wound. I was rushed back to hospital, told I was going into septic shock and had to have emergency surgery which resulted in five weeks in intensive care. I was so scared.

Seven years ago there was no data to support how I felt – but now we know that black women in the UK are five times more likely to die during childbirth. I’ll always remember how before my C-section there was a white woman in a bed across from me, and the hospital staff were so careful and mothering towards her. They treated me like an annoying mosquito bite.".

She was not listened to whilst she was ill and very vulnerable. She was a midwife. Where else are you supposed to go to raise awareness? To then not even be able to talk afterwards because of the aggressive narrative- wow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Oh yes slowly slowly testing the water

It’s like the twins have made a pact not to smile for photos 🤷‍♀️
Honestly think he’s doing this just to be able to drop #afflinks as “so many of you asked....” what she’s wearing m to make a few pennies off. They must be really desperate to get this garden done by any means necessary 😬

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
1624045158051.png
1624045254219.png

Poor dog you can see it in her eyes. Wonder if this is the moment she realizes she's also just being mocked for the #lolz .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

LuBiLu

VIP Member
He’s been #gifted - not quite a £4K sink but hey it’s a gift..
He is moving up in the world in gifts.

ETA - Messaged Quality Street ☺ Sly can forever count on us to make sure these businesses know all about Glen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
A friends sons (soon to be ex) wife is one of these mumbo jumbo influencers who is going from strength to strength with her “manifestations” “dream it and the universe will reward you” shite. She’s pedalling her shite clothing range (is the universe asking our souls for capitalism as well as calmness and healing?) and crystals and jewellery There are so many deluded/vulnerable folk out there that buy into this sales pitch, it frightens me.

You can see from the love some of the crazy followers have for the likes of Sly how easy it would be to start a cult! Blows my mind every day the level of stupid that’s out there in 2021!