Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
ST has changed her picture on IG of this afternoon's frolics with the OD's at Wetherspoons, to a solo photo rather than the original group photo....something to feel guilty about Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Puppy periods are what happens when you get a bitch, FOD. You could have researched it? Some of us, who knew it was coming and weren’t shocked at the stupid price of “dog knickers,” just went to Sainsbury’s and bought actual knickers to toss as needed.

I have nothing to add about M’s t1 interview other than to say I’m always just so gutted for these girls being exploited so that Sly can get some beer and CBD oil. When they google their parents one day…..ouch.

• Heart

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Omg these comments, the first especially 😂🤢

View attachment 654191
If FOD was a machine he’d be a Vauxhall Velox. In beige. Hideous to look at, a complete non starter, with a disappointed, bitter wife up front and embarrassed kids in the back. Full of shite failure of an mot with no re-sell value. comedy fluffy dice at the front to show whackiness. Personal number plate. C872 NOB.

What a complete load of guff from that fan. Makes me want to curl up and die!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Love that it took him until Wednesday to work out how he could shoehorn the football into twins/garden reno for maximum likes. As Hatchet said, the fawning about the players whilst completely avoiding the racist element would be funny if it wasn’t so deplorable. It’s 3 whole days since the final and 3 whole days of wall to wall coverage of the racist abuse on all media platforms and in the House of Commons. The actual match and the football is now in everyone’s rear view mirror, the racist element is the biggest take from that match and yet no word from Sly. That says it all really, if the abuse of those players wasn’t front and centre that video would have been released on Monday, his absolute fear of the discussion of his wife’s racism renders him contentless.

• Heart
He is promoting female safety but showed the world his children in the changing rooms at the swimming pool - on the potty - in the bath . Shut up you idiot fodney - if anyone has jeopardised their female children its you ! Dick
And less than (😂) a million people know where they live / go to school / their schedules. Talk about putting them at risk.

• Heart

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I'm still reading Simon's book. A minute after I had taken the photo, I knocked over my drink and my kindle almost drowned in Campari Spritz but it survived... so no drink but still 25% left to read.
Do you think your drink was staging an intervention to save you from sacrificing yourself further to Fodney’s drivel?

• Haha

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
That mess they created was horrendous, why the fuck didn’t they clean up after themselves. My kids sometimes make a right mess but I make sure I clean it up, even picking up food from the floor that they’ve flings. So entitled. You can tell a lot about a person with how they treat waiters
Kids will be kids, but as parents you have a responsibility to a) not be a prick and b) show your kids a good example. I always pick up food off the floor and wipe down the chairs, table, table legs, the floor using our own baby wipes. I also stack up all the plates when I’m with the kids. Saves the waiter having to negotiate dirty crockery with banana smeared on the rim etc. It’s common fucking curtesy. They’re MY kids, so my responsibility. Ugh I can’t stand seeing parents leave a table in a wreck, who the fuck do they think they are.

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
He's got another Ad!! For Beer and Snacks.

Fml. Off I go to message them...
And to think, once upon a time that would have been a #collab for his very own limited run of craft ale and snacks (lots of pics of Sly's smug face as he documents "the process"), aimed at Middle aged, middle class dad's in boat shoes, watching "the Euro's" with the boys in fresh-from-the packet England shirts (someone will have gone all out on a big projector set up- it will be like they are ACTUALLY there). Their wives will be clustered around the pino grige in someone's open plan scandi kitchen referring to their husbands as Class A Twats

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Surely there comes a point when a grown man refuses to stop sharing photos of his daughters partially clothed that we need to ask questions about him?

I don’t want to take things too far or be a weirdo, but seriously in the year 2021 we’ve got a man sharing multiple shots of two young twins and now a preteen in a tankini? And this doesn’t raise questions from anyone about him? Yikes.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
He's on the beg for plants and as he wants to screen the garden from the street they will be big, expensive plants. He is also offering to take questions from all his adoring fans. Anyone offering to ask him why he STILL can't tell the difference between a lot and alot? Or to explain what a sunken tampoline is?

On a positive note, my loved one was transferred from the high dependency ward straight home, by ambulance, and with oxygen. I don't understand how the hospital can do that but we are all so very grateful. I won't see them for a long time as we are at opposite ends of the country and neither of us would risk travelling. But time to celebrate 🥳🥳🥳 with a nice cup of tea 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s almost as if he should get a
Proper job to fund his expenses. Like, er everyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine!! How ghastly

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tell.A.Tale

Can you imagine what the other blokes think? I get embarrassed for 20 something wannabe influencers walking around London taking selfies, videos and talking into their phones. I can’t imagine a fully grown man doing this on a sports field around other fully grown me. It is horribly cringe! He’s out of his mind. Slymon - just try be normal for one day. Attend some team sports, engage in said team sport, be a sport and talk to the rest of the team. Instead you’re an antisocial embarrassment talking into a phone to impress some bots. What a wasted existence really. I can think of nothing worse than calculating everything I do so I can update strangers on instagram. It shouldn’t surprise me but with FOD I’m particularly and peculiarly fascinated by it

• Heart

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
Just like this… I thought I’d put this out there again. You can tell the paramedic want to punch him in the face 🤬

View attachment 673978View attachment 673979
URGH. He is unbelievable. I was at the hospital all day yesterday with a poorly 3 year old and I was worried sick. I was busy trying to entertain and comfort a scared child in pain for hours. I'm fretting about her being poorly; I can't even stop myself worrying about the side effects of the drugs she's on to make her better 😣 At no point did I think to whip out my camera phone and take a fecking selfie, or photograph my sick child at the hospital. In fact the only picture on my phone of her from the last few days is one this morning of her looking a bit happier that I sent my mum to reassure her. What type of person thinks to photograph their child with an ambulance crew?! Or at the hospital??? for a bunch of strangers on the gram🤮🤮🤮 urgh urgh urgh 🤮

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
He is a total cock.

Your wife is a midwife who has been outed for her racist views.

Fuck off about the smoking you total prick

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Ugh. Can’t say much more without outing myself but I know one of Clems mates in that pic, all I want to rant about is how badly behaved all the middle class ‘trendy’ instamum kids are (see that story of their table in Wagamama?!) and it just highlights the social inequality that a working class family whose children behaved so poorly publicly would be treated v differently.
It would be no surprise if the twins were badly behaved….after growing up being encouraged to climb up shelves to ‘steal’ food so their dickhead dad can film them.