Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Knobney is not sure he could pull off the shorts, does he mean off Clemeeee(we miss you) or he wants to wear them? We have seen him decked out in plenty of other female clothing.🤢
Are those hideous bum bags really in fashion again?🙄😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

Mustard

VIP Member
Friends living in Aus fly out to get dental work done it’s so expensive, so not surprised, obvs that’s not really tenable with regular checkups and kids for your g children 😬 private in the UK isn’t as expensive as that, plus it’s surprisingly hard to register kids as private patients unless you go to a 100% private surgery (soz for essays this has literally been my week trying to figure us out a new dentist 😬)
All dental work? Where do they fly out to? Would have been impossible to do in the last year too.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Sorry not sorry

I’m a mother of four but I felt some bile heave up into my mouth at that latest post 🙄

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Sadly you’re right - I kind of forget that in the real world most people are completely unaware of the grift. I also forget how much £££ publishers get from influencer books - the likes of Mrs Hinch being a Sunday Times Best Seller.
The Pastor Joel Osteen got a $13 million advance for one of his books! Can you imagine the book sales!?

• Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
@Emmadale I love Singapore too ❤ I've just looked at the official visitsingapore instagram and I'm reduced to tears of frustration at knowing what I'm missing but I will travel again one day dv. To be honest I have a much loved relative in icu with covid, even though they have been double vaccinated, so any concerns I have about missing out are only anxiety displacement, and I know how blessed I am. Still, I can drool over the gorgeous pictures on the site.
Apologies for digressing.
Don't apologize for being off topic. This thread is barely limping on.

I'm sorry you're going through so much at the moment with your relative and I wish them all the best and a speedy recovery.

If it helps you cope start planning your trip now.

❤

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Do you think the swipe up is an affiliate ad?
Hmm I’d like to say no (generally like Ellie Taylor) but not naive either so equally could be. Am sure I’ve seen on the Jack Monroe threads there’s a way to see if it from the url, or maybe it was here with Fodney linking something and another user was able to decipher if was an #afflink

• Heart

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Absolute ballacks as they say in norn iron. She clearly has unstoppable self belief as there's nothing like blowing your own trumpet. All this rubbish translates as sit around and chat and with a few 'we'll dones' from Paloma Blanka (empty, not white), you'll leave thinking how wonderful you are. I used to be quite good at creative writing (HR does that to you 🤪) so maybe I should write a self help manifesto with contributions from Tattlers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Didn't know dresses could be so expensive:

Couldn't find the exact dress. Something similar: £300+

• Wow