Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I drink lemon juice

Yes! I saw the comment from that person who said there'd be no reason for her to post on social media if she didn't post her kids. Here's a bit of advice for her: get a life ffs! Honestly don't understand why some people seem to stop existing as a whole person with interests and hobbies after they have kids. I love my child but I also have plenty I can post about without including her.

Also, if you want to include your child there are creative ways around it. For example, I mostly share photos of the back of her head or where you can't really see her face. My daughter is 5 and only 15 (just counted) photos of her appear on my Instagram where she's fully identifiable. And tbh, I've thought lately that it's started creeping up a bit so I this is a good reminder to make sure that doesn't happen. Apparently the average is 1,500 photos of their children by the time they're 5!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Who’s are those accounts rainym?
Is that all it says?

Asked my resident accountant and he said could be loads of things cos it’s creditors due within the year...everything you owe that’s repayable in a year (anything that doesn’t have a long term fixed date) so tax, directors loan, directors bonus, overdraft...could be start up loans of money you or someone else put into a business. Basically you could make up anything for it to make your accounts look good.

It’s showing no profit but that could mean she’s taken the profit out. As they are small business accounts you can’t really tell much. Sorry that’s absolutely no help 🤣
Pandora's accounts that Hachet posted. Total profit is <5k.

His fundraising has raised £1,061 now. Think that's pretty fab so far.

#fangirl

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
List of things that never happened
I would have though the dad meet up who are still pals to this day back in 2018 though, would have been more unlikely. He also talks about an almost wet dream. (Fear not it was just spilled milk!) :ROFLMAO:

DREAMY pic of FOD in the sunglasses! *Swoons*

Just had a memo from Tattle HQ they are looking into your membership of the Trollites and an appropriate punishment will be handed out as soon as the inquiry is completed.

Until then, I don’t think we can be friends 😜🤣🤣🤣
Oh but it's almost Christmas. Make an exception to the rule? :cry:

Sadly she didn't see my secretly sponsored audible post in time.

1623425191790.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Just seen some posts on ST’s stories about a day in London, and then an event she went to, but take a look, is this Clem in the last pic (closest on left taking pic on her phone) or am I losing it?
I think the hair is too long to be Clemmie.

Fruitnut

Pandora started off as an intuitive eating coach, then disclosed she had previously suffered with an eating disorder. She then made herself a business coach. No idea what qualifies her to be one of those. Still, she doesn’t seem to post photos of the ODs, unlike ST who really wants to associate herself closely with them. Bizarre.
Yep and she had precisely zero qualifications (nutritionist, dietician, certified intuitive eating practitioner) that allowed her to do this. Her website at the time had a load of stuff about “weight management”, which is in direct opposition to the principles of IE. She’s a fraud.

(Hope I’ve quoted correctly - it looks awful as I draft it!)

All dental work? Where do they fly out to? Would have been impossible to do in the last year too.
I haven’t ever been an Australian ex pat so don’t know, I’m pretty sure my SIL goes to Vietnam but not 100% certain on that. There doesn’t seem to be any one favoured destination according to google, but yeah I’d imagine covid has put a block on it !

242D77B6-8245-469F-AD54-13E208664341.png

So he didn't know there was a power cut ..but all the lights came on during the night when the power came back on? Is he too fancy for light SWITCHES (all the lights would have been off surely) maybe that's why he blamed Google. Tool