Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I saw ST on her stories a couple of days ago that she let her kids buy ice creams right up close to the guy serving them when one of them is supposed to be isolating.

This was the day after the park trip when she announced they were sent home from school. She obviously doesn't give two shits about them potentially passing it on to other people.
Reminds me of the article below to be honest. No longer even surprised. From the NHS website:

Self-isolation is when you do not leave your home because you have or might have coronavirus (COVID-19).

This helps stop the virus spreading to other people.

• do not go to work, school or public places – work from home if you can
  • do not go on public transport or use taxis
  • do not go out to get food and medicine – order it online or by phone, or ask someone to bring it to your home
  • do not have visitors in your home, including friends and family – except for people providing essential care
  • do not go out to exercise – exercise at home or in your garden, if you have one

"The UK has in fact never sent the EU £350m a week."

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Mustard

VIP Member
Would the dogs even want to go on that fake grass? I can’t imagine that they would.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I work in the charity sector and In his defence he’s probably just trying to do a decent thing, sure it might increase his profile a bit and be good PR but it might* also encourage signups and new fundraisers for Demelza. Children’s Hospices are amazing organisations and so massively underfunded (no where near the NHS and CCG funding as adult hospices) and they would have been hit hard during the pandemic. I’d imagine they were at least 80% reliant on public donations. Charities also rightly or wrongly have bit of an obsession with trying to recruit “famous”/recognisable faces. Not giving my identity away too much I worked at a big named charity and there was a buzz that Ricky Martin was opening a walk for us one year and it ended up being Ricky Martin from the apprentice about 3 years after his win 😂 In other news looks like they are camping with ST - is that Clemmiw with the really bad hair?
That woman with the bob is another equally smug middle class bint.

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Anyone remember the screen shots I posted before with the mother realizing that her baby daughter's photo had been posted on a ped o site? Pretty sure I just recognized a photo of the same baby posted by a seller on an amazon AD for headbands.

Messaged the mother (still had the screenshot from august) but I don't think there's anything she can actually do.

1627234383913.png

1627234574022.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
#ad for what three words. I would have thought they didn't need ads since I gave the app and am really backward about these things 😁

Reactions: 4

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Next door will be happy too- no more banging! Minus the minor plants the #reno is done.

He could also move on and leave insta behind too.

CakeQueen

We’ve made it tattlers! It’s finally time for a new thread 😂 I would do it but cannot for the life of me work out how 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Can someone let me know when the new thread starts as i can never remember how to follow it. Thanks x
You just need to hit the watch button at the top - it won’t watch a closed thread, but if it disappears from your watch list, just search for the new one in the Families section.

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
No way he wrote that - Clammie wrote it

Yep the garden makeover...garden furniture/cushions, flowers in vase, washing on line and fake lawn...keeping it classy there Hoopers in the “Garden of England” - I’ve seen league 4 footballers gardens with more class, it’s totally got aspirational starter home garden vibes...maybe he was looking at Hinch for inspo 😬

🙋‍♀️ In the absence of both FoD and Jack Monroe, I must confess, I too have been looking at “The Ingrams (sp)”, some mad anti vaxer woman recommended on JM thread and the book thread. I am and I’m not ashamed 💆‍♀️🤪
Same here ! I usually wander over to begga lamb and begga evans too though

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
QUICK EDIT TO ADD. Ignore this, peeps. See it’s already being discussed! God, you guys are sharper than a samurais blade!

Oh dear. The DM have brought up the MOD trouble again. Yoiks. Fod won’t be happy! Just when he thought people may be forgetting! Not me Mr.

Second story down.

Mother left feeling suicidal after relentless bullying on Tattle Life

#
This is really starting to piss me off. What these articles fail to mention is the non declaring of ads by influencers, the selling of children by influencers, the racism of some of those influencers…if you read these articles knowing nothing about Tattle or social media, you’d get the impression that influencers are a benign lot who do nothing but spread positivity out of the goodness of their hearts.
What they fail to mention is that they have literally sold their souls (and often that of that of their children) to get where they are. They’ll give you every minute detail of their lives in exchange for £££’s. There’s nothing they won’t sell with no doxxing required. 99% of the time, it’s right there on their own feed. These influencers have somehow failed to realise that they are selling themselves, that THEY are the product. You can’t expect to give away your privacy for a free holiday and not have it commented on. If an author had written a book and the book got trashed, no one would bat an eyelid, however upset the author was, and yet we’re expected to cry over what is literally a snake oil salesman, because someone has something rude about them, on a forum that they had to search out in the first place. Suck it up, you bunch of attention seeking, cry baby wankers.