Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
At what point do the Hooper children age out of being content work horses with absolutely no privacy? I shouldn’t be able to watch footage of two kids playing in their garden, for most parents this would be a nightmare but for FOD the only nightmare is that this isn’t sponsored by Ring 🥺
Until they have their own children.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
:cry:

Don't think he can be as bad as this bit from the book : The end of men. (It's about a virus)

My colleague Andrew arrives and shoots the second shooter in the arm. I get a hold of myself, get off the floor and shoot the first shooter in the shoulder. At the same time, Andrew shoots him in the head.

Reactions: 3

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
This has appeared on Pandora's stories. While it did not originated with her it is gross misrepresentation. It is not compulsory vaccination for everyone as it implies, it is compulsory vaccination for care home workers unless medically exempt. It is not a surprise vote that nobody knew about, it has been debated and planned for months. That was not the only turn out for the debate and vote - many MPs are still attending by zoom and voting online. Irresponsible rabble rousing. My relative got covid from a non vaccinated (teenage) family member who had attended an irresponbly non socially distanced family event (my relative was not at it). Had they been vaccinated my relative would most likely not now be in ICU. Personal rights have personal responsibilities but some believe self trumps all others.
Rant over. Normal service will be resumed shortly 😁

Attachments

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Doesn’t the eldest already have a YouTube account? Seem to remember screen shots of comments under her name anyway. How naff if she did tho, all her followers would be middle aged huns after a glimpse of her mum.
Doesn’t she call herself Next Gen filmmaker? Maybe it’s fodEy who called her that.

Mustard

VIP Member
Check out the Eimear Varian Barry thread - she’s in an article in the Mail re Tattle and MOD‘s transgressions are mentioned again.

Pommes

Chatty Member
They’re quiet a few ‘life coach’ mums in the Thanet area, one of them has a husband who owns a restaurant and she’s put me off ever going in there as she was in there once loudly taking to everyone like she was the messiah of Thanet and she pissed me right off. Wish they’d all bugger off back to Chelsea or wherever they lived in London and leave our nice little coastal towns alone. Also the prices of her husbands restaurant is mental so not one for the locals who don’t still work in London
Is she quite well known on social media and, erm, to ‘thank’ for the emergence of most well known Instamums through Mother’s Meetings?

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
I have a suspicion that they only hang out with Pandora so that they can laugh about her behind her back.

I get the impression Pandora is not okay. And that is probably a big source of amusement for them.
What makes you think she's not ok? I get that you have to not really be ok to spew all that manifesting magnetic malarkey but still...

We have a smart home and it’s normal for this to happen any time there’s a power cut / you turn the power off for work / or the WiFi goes out, it’s all the devices getting back in touch with the home hub. He only has a few #gifted light bulbs and speakers but LOVES going on about it in the hope of more freebies 😂 they’ve not even got matching face plates or shutters that cover the length of the window he should really focus on that
Didn't even know this was a thing. Thanks for explaining. Obvs not relatable to me 🙃

• Heart