Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to give FOD the benefit of the doubt at the moment (even though I don’t really want to) and say that they’ve probably told M that she has to master the basics before they’ll put her on an insulin pump or give her a libre. However, not everyone gets funding for one on the NHS. At the moment, it all depends on how you’re managing to control you blood sugar, although having said that, I think everyone will move across to one eventually, as they’re about as expensive as the equivalent test strips.
However, if it was that big of a deal to him, he could still purchase one privately. Her diabetic team will give her hand with it in that case but ultimately, they don’t take any responsibility for it (but y’know, they’ve always got The HCP Supreme Clem on hand to help with any of that). I guess time will tell what he decides to do. Maybe he’s following the advice of the diabetic team or maybe he’s waiting for a blag. I can’t see Libre giving him one for nowt though.Even if they did, I reckon at the most he’d get two (which is a months worth).
I saw him banging on about his new power tools that he had bought.. a quick check and they range in price from £200 to over £400 if he can buy them he can buy her what she needs and before anyone says he’s become Alan Tittymarsh/Charlie dumnuts and needs them for the monstrous garden plans he’s working on ... he has so many chummy mates now he could borrow them 🤔

I don’t give him ANY benefit of the doubt I think he is shameless

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He’s all about showing off and hoping to blag more stuff. No matter what it is. Even if it means not buying the kids (who earned him the damn money!) what they need.

Reactions: 4
So they didn't rip out the perfectly good bathroom this time. They just gave it a freshen up.

All this draughty pile of bricks, and how the layout didn't work for them was a load of BS. Basically, if it is thrown at them for a massive discount or gifted, they will happily rip out a perfectly good bathroom and kitchen. Tossers

What kind of savages have a curtain on a bathroom instead of a door ‘to make it feel like one big space’?

Those poor guests can’t even fart.

Also his relatable spiel about queuing for bathrooms would be more believable if he’d not shown the huge ensuite, kids bathroom and downstairs toilet in addition to that guest ensuite. That’s four toilets minimum for six people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Could they be more arrogant if they tried? Imagine that’s your « guest bathroom ensuite ». In what world do they live !
Also like the shout out for Tattle saying that he sleeps in the guest room because he snores. Sure Jan.
The mirror being hung that high is a giveaway it’s been designed for his use 😬 can’t imagine many guests (teen girl friends, her mates, couple friends) would be able to see themselves in it?

Reactions: 14
Omg I am really not an uptight person and don't mind talking to (close) friends about bowel activities (kind of lost all sense of shame when I was in West Africa for some weeks and shared a room with two girls and we were all sick and there was no point in not talking about it or trying to hide it.. One of the funniest memories of the trip is when one of the girls was talking to her boyfriend at home (video call) and had to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes) sorry I'm derailing but like I'm really not easily ashamed but I still want to use the bathroom in peace and shut the door and not stay in a guestroom with a f*cking curtain instead of a door.

If I was a guest in that room and needed to take a tit, I wouldn't be able to. There is no security there to feel like you can fart as you tit. And then there is the smell... 😨

Also, is it just me who thinks a curtain is really unhygienic to use as a divider between a bathroom and bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The previous owners hung the curtain and they did have a design justification for it though I can’t recall what it was.

If a business wants to throw a free door Fodder’s way I’m sure he’d grab it with both grubby hands. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone in the comments asked if he was an architect because of his attention to detail. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
His replies to people who genuinely dont like the idea are so arrogant . These days people cant have a different opinion instead we are told to “ be kind “ instead of being honest !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The mirror being hung that high is a giveaway it’s been designed for his use 😬 can’t imagine many guests (teen girl friends, her mates, couple friends) would be able to see themselves in it?
Maybe Glen could see into it if she had her chunky boot on?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God the desperation for some kind of discount or freebie is embarrassing.

My cringe is cringing at that reply.

20210414_092208.jpg

Not many have taken to the curtain door. He won't like the fact people aren't telling him how wonderful the curtain door is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
God the desperation for some kind of discount or freebie is embarrassing.

My cringe is cringing at that reply.

View attachment 528638

Not many have taken to the curtain door. He won't like the fact people aren't telling him how wonderful the curtain door is.
Who wrote this reply 🤔 surely if it was Slymon he wouldn’t use ‘his’?!

Come on Glen....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I expect they would need extra light in the migraine room - it is so dark. I expect the curtain will never be pulled over. A case of style over substance. They would probably need to get a door from a reclaimation company so that it was the same as the other doors. I've checked the original plans submitted by the previous owners and they had three entries suite bedrooms on the first floor and a family bathroom on the second floor.

Reactions: 5
If I was a guest in that room and needed to take a tit, I wouldn't be able to. There is no security there to feel like you can fart as you tit. And then there is the smell... 😨

Also, is it just me who thinks a curtain is really unhygienic to use as a divider between a bathroom and bedroom?
This has made me howl! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.