Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Axatogrind for the thread title! 🎉 Your prize: a set of squeezey stress balls and a ring made out of breast milk (you can decide whose).

Sorry, I’m fairly out the loop so not qualified to to do a recap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I got rid of the names as it's from her private account.

1616859499661.png
1616859588435.png

On point:

Don't you guys wish your hubby looked this good?

1616859870346.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think they’ve been waiting to pounce with Glennie’s comeback and they think in the midst of the diabetes sympathy is the right time? With what we know of those two grabbers, they probably high fived over the hospital bed!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Between her being a midwife, diagnostician (emetophobia and type 1) and expert on ivabs, and him being a trained vaccinator, I expect to see them soon on mainstream news as expert witnesses about everything medical. Failing that, perhaps appointments as heads of the NHS, or Public Health England?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t see her making any sort of successful come-back at all. She would be bashed in the press and on SM. I don’t think any Brand would want to be associated with her. If it was anything other than racism which caused her downfall, she could have made a come back but I can’t see any way back for her.

FOD is clutching at straws if he thinks she can return on any positive level.

Reactions: 17
Between her being a midwife, diagnostician (emetophobia and type 1) and expert on ivabs, and him being a trained vaccinator, I expect to see them soon on mainstream news as expert witnesses about everything medical. Failing that, perhaps appointments as heads of the NHS, or Public Health England?
Clown School of Medicine suits that pair of bellends more.

Can you imagine if she tried to make a comeback? They've tried to slide her back on the gram a few times just as Glen, and it failed spectacularly. Luckily many still remember what she did.

Reactions: 14
I hope Frodo can offer some comfort:

“How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend."

Myka Stauffer also hasn't posted since the 25th of June. Think he could also just do the same at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Congratulations to @Axatogrind for the thread title! 🎉 Your prize: a set of squeezey stress balls and a ring made out of breast milk (you can decide whose).

Sorry, I’m fairly out the loop so not qualified to to do a recap!
Thank you for the new thread @Pocahontas! I've been trying for a long time to get a title so thanks to everyone who voted for this one :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think they’ve been waiting to pounce with Glennie’s comeback and they think in the midst of the diabetes sympathy is the right time? With what we know of those two grabbers, they probably high fived over the hospital bed!
They are never not thinking about a come back.

Reactions: 12
I can’t see her making any sort of successful come-back at all. She would be bashed in the press and on SM. I don’t think any Brand would want to be associated with her. If it was anything other than racism which caused her downfall, she could have made a come back but I can’t see any way back for her.

FOD is clutching at straws if he thinks she can return on any positive level.
I’m often in two minds about if Glen would make a come back...HOH account is clearly hers right? Plus Sly keeps bread crumbing her into his insta. We’ve all seen the comments whenever she is featured (or not even) about ‘we love her...where is she?’ :sick: - granted some might be bots but others aren’t. Though despite loving her so much they seem confused about her disappearance from Instagram still?! Glen and Sly are such grabby bastards I wouldn’t put it past them in the slightest to deludedly think they’ve still got a chance at riding the gravy train. Just look at how they’ve treated their daughter’s diabetes diagnosis :(.

Playing devils advocate here, would the press be that interested in her now? Susie Verril made it back to Instagram/ad life after a bit of down time following her frankly disgusting racist/ableist/homophobic/bigoted tweets and she’s the wife of a semi famous former Olympian - granted it didn’t get much traction in the wider press unlike Glen. But would the wider press care about Glen now - as in have they just jumped to the next thing and she’s yesterday’s news so to speak? Though with the upcoming Dispatches programme investigating higher death rates of black women in child birth maybe (we hope) they would care?

There would be enough voices on social media that any comeback would be flooded with so many ‘negative’ (in their eyes) but truthful comments to make it not worthwhile surely? Plus, I agree what ‘big’ brands are honestly going to throw them a bone? It’s not like she can come back with anything midwifery related following her racist comments so what guise would she come back as? The Insta ‘yummy/slummy’ mum brigade have moved on. But I still think they’re deluded enough to try it - we’ve literally seen how low they will go in the last week. It’s shocking how desperate they are.

Like literally go and cash that ÂŁ4K sink in for the therapy your children are going to need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks @Axatogrind for the Sunday morning LOL, I thought this deserved a place on the new thread 😅
What really makes me chuckle is the playing with the ring - keep imagining it’s one of her cheapo jewellery collab rings slowly turning the finger ever greener.

Talking of which how long before Sly comments on the stuck shipping container - we know how he loves to talk about current affairs well after the event. Though on the one hand given the lack of ads unlikely they have much interest but also guessing a lot of the cheap tat they stuff their house with is stuck on a ship somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m often in two minds about if Glen would make a come back...HOH account is clearly hers right? Plus Sly keeps bread crumbing her into his insta. We’ve all seen the comments whenever she is featured (or not even) about ‘we love her...where is she?’ :sick: - granted some might be bots but others aren’t. Though despite loving her so much they seem confused about her disappearance from Instagram still?! Glen and Sly are such grabby bastards I wouldn’t put it past them in the slightest to deludedly think they’ve still got a chance at riding the gravy train. Just look at how they’ve treated their daughter’s diabetes diagnosis :(.

Playing devils advocate here, would the press be that interested in her now? Susie Verril made it back to Instagram/ad life after a bit of down time following her frankly disgusting racist/ableist/homophobic/bigoted tweets and she’s the wife of a semi famous former Olympian - granted it didn’t get much traction in the wider press unlike Glen. But would the wider press care about Glen now - as in have they just jumped to the next thing and she’s yesterday’s news so to speak? Though with the upcoming Dispatches programme investigating higher death rates of black women in child birth maybe (we hope) they would care?

There would be enough voices on social media that any comeback would be flooded with so many ‘negative’ (in their eyes) but truthful comments to make it not worthwhile surely? Plus, I agree what ‘big’ brands are honestly going to throw them a bone? It’s not like she can come back with anything midwifery related following her racist comments so what guise would she come back as? The Insta ‘yummy/slummy’ mum brigade have moved on. But I still think they’re deluded enough to try it - we’ve literally seen how low they will go in the last week. It’s shocking how desperate they are.

Like literally go and cash that ÂŁ4K sink in for the therapy your children are going to need.
The difference with Susie Verrill (I’m not defending her or condoning what she did) is she tried to apologise and own it, from what I recall it was pretty lame but she did try....whereas Glen did not! And now it’s just too late.

She should have done it straight away but she scuttled off and hid. She could have done it at the time of the BLM movement but no....instead her husband scuttled off and hid.

Yes some people do forget as time goes by but a quick google of her name and ‘racist midwife’ is all over the screen.

Reactions: 9
I have similar thoughts to you @EddieBeds, I don't think the mainstream press would be interested if she tried to make a comeback, unless there was some kind of drama involved.

My guess is we'll see some sort of attempt at a comeback at some point. I can't imagine it will be successful, but I think she'll give it a try. There's no way she'd allow Simon to film/photograph her for the 'gram if she was really intent on staying away.

Couldn't agree more that she should have done more - a LOT more - to own it at the time @Emmadale!

I definitely think a lot (circa 90%) of the "where's Clemmie?" type posts were paid comments. They used to come along in blocks, all from the same dodgy-looking or private accounts and all using very similar wording. Then there was that time they had all missed her so much they forgot how to spell her name! :LOL:

ContactSheet-001.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What really makes me chuckle is the playing with the ring - keep imagining it’s one of her cheapo jewellery collab rings slowly turning the finger ever greener.

Talking of which how long before Sly comments on the stuck shipping container - we know how he loves to talk about current affairs well after the event. Though on the one hand given the lack of ads unlikely they have much interest but also guessing a lot of the cheap tat they stuff their house with is stuck on a ship somewhere.
Well...there are supposedly two container loads of sex toys bound for the Netherlands that are stuck on the ship. That would give him something to talk about :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The difference with Susie Verrill (I’m not defending her or condoning what she did) is she tried to apologise and own it, from what I recall it was pretty lame but she did try....whereas Glen did not! And now it’s just too late.

She should have done it straight away but she scuttled off and hid. She could have done it at the time of the BLM movement but no....instead her husband scuttled off and hid.

Yes some people do forget as time goes by but a quick google of her name and ‘racist midwife’ is all over the screen.
I have a feeling they will have a crack at re-introducing Glen to IG this year. Do you think if she made a proper apology now, maybe posted a story explaining her actions and how she's learnt from it đŸ˜„đŸ„șđŸ˜Ș she might be accepted back? She could wax lyrical about her midwifery and covid. Tell us how much this year has made her wise up.

đŸ€‘

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.