Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the idea of having a curtain between the bedroom and the en-suite 🤢

They’ve got tiles and bathroom suites worth £££’s but they can’t stretch to a fkin door coz they might to have to fund it themselves?! Honestly, just no. It’s giving me anxiety just thinking about using that bathroom. No wonder MOD needs a zen room.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd need more than a zen room if I was lying in bed and could hear & smell someone giving birth to Meatloaf's daughter through a dusty curtain 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s his room innit? And it’s him who said he likes hexagonal tiles? Sure.

Reactions: 12
Surely this curtain will go moldy? Even with a gr8 extractor fan you’ll have some humidity lurking about. It can’t be good breathing in mold spores, maybe that’s why he’s looking like Prince Philip (RIP, sorry to drag u into this hun x)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He and the Glenster must be reet put out with the dislike of their smelly unhygienic curtain, unless it gets them a gifted door. 😖

Reactions: 10
EBD1C7BC-7F5B-44E0-8DF9-060019D16CFA.jpeg

‘that wait can be looking!’ It certainly will be with only a curtain separating the bedroom and bathroom. Not only ‘looking’ but you’ll be hearing everything that goes off in there too. No need for half naked runs across the landing because the curtain doubles up as a towel! Magic 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just googled "curtain instead of bathroom door". I looked at one of the sites which said there are two things against this. The first is making sure you buy mildew proof fabric, which hasn't been done in this case. The second is privacy, because you cannot lock a curtain. But let's face it, the room is only used by fod and he's probably not allowed to use the shower. Regardless of covid, it might not be used that much. Guests would be rushing to get there first so they wouldn't have to sleep in the migraine room.
I couldn't sleep in it. I was once sharing a room with my cousin - long story short, we had two wrinklies with us and hadn't booked in advance. It was a beautiful home, and included china masks decorated by the owner who was a professional artist. Before we went to sleep I had to take two masks off the wall and get my cousin to hide them because I was so stressed I knew I was capable of taking them down in my sleep and flinging them across the room. If I was in the migraine room I'd likely start by ripping the wallpaper off the walls, then rip the curtain down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
His (her) 2 accounts are just so repetitive and inane, like all commercial social media.

How many times can he bang his ego (for the lolz guise) filled head and still not get that it's time to give it the duck up?! The cash cow isn't milking it ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahahaha, haven't had chance to catch up on fod and antics for a few days.... a bathroom door curtain?! Glen's lost her marbles :ROFLMAO: 😂 😫 Lolz, what a gross idea. The comments underneath the post are overwhelmingly negative. Who knew, despite the aesthetically-pleasing light position nobody wants to take a dump with a mouldy curtain separating them from their bed :poop::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not really into interior design, I like things fairly simple. So is it common to place a lamp in a centre position from which you can sit on a toilet, look at it and think to yourself that it’s aesthetically pleasing? This is not an entirely sarcastic question, I’m genuinely curious if it’s normal to care this much about what you see when you’re pooping.

The curtain was definitely a Bounty Margate thing that they kept. I think it had something to do with the direction of sunlight in that room. Seems icky to me. I wonder how often they pull it down and wash it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm getting more and more distressed by the toilet curtain :sick: Was it really there to start off with?! No door to separate the toilet 🤮 from 🤮 the 🤮bedroom?! 🤮 How is this a thing 😫 Why would they: "want it to feel like one big space, rather than two different rooms" ?! Because the other room HAS A TOILET IN IT... and who in the right mind wants take a crap in the corner of their bedroom?! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi Simon! If the ceiling is indeed 13ft high as you say, then the bottom of your mirror would be approximately 6.5ft and the top at 8.0ft. Who are your guests, the national basketball team?

13ftCeiling.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Toilet curtain. Kitchen bedroom. What other random combinations will they come up with? Maybe they’ll make garden baths a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Toilet curtain. Kitchen bedroom. What other random combinations will they come up with? Maybe they’ll make garden baths a thing?
They already have a garden bath don't they? They need an outside bathroom/toilet next.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’ve def discussed the toilet curtain on here. I’m sure I got blocked on HoH on one of the burners cause I commented on it...think I asked if he was trying to blag a free door! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Trolls, hope you’re all having a sunny Saturday 😎

So I noticed our little pal Sly is still clinging on to 899k AND I also noticed this...you now have to login to social blade to look at his stats 🤔

Also...hack hack again from the Far East???

I know I’m probably being a conspiracy wanker but trying to find his stats these days is becoming increasingly difficult...can any of you SM or tech savvy trolls tell an old Dogmuck why is this??? Is he being sneaky?
0A82389A-D2B7-4DFF-9F32-2CD3F4495B4E.jpeg
07767FB1-394D-4004-8BB5-47DD181CE801.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Big Garden reveal tomorrow? Stories and grid on both accounts?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.